How should I go about getting these aesthetics?

How should I go about getting these aesthetics?

I don't particularly care for strength

Cruise on test e at 250 mg / week and do a brosplit.

Do I need to take drugs?

been coasting off a PPL from a wiki and been making good gains + he doesn't look like he's on juice

If you think your gains are going to be linear past your first nine months to a year, good luck with that.

I'm guessing that you haven't been lifting very long.

Been lifting for a year

I don't expect them to be linear, but is this guy really that big - delts aside?

presumably by doing his program?

I don't wanna get shilled

push pull split

if aesthetics is only goal you might not even want to go hard on deadlifts/squats

train in ~8 rep range with caloric surplus and controlled tension, then bulk/cut in the 10-15% bodyfat range and cut to sub 10% once you're happy with your mass

why do people say he's on test or steroids?

he has multiple dexa, blood, test, steroid videos with doctors - on camera. plus, there's a dozen other youtubers who agree his body is not the body of a user. known natties like athlean x are bigger. youtube 'kinobody natty'.

how do deadlifts build aesthetics? when I deadlift, I feel like my bones are doing most of the work

Everytime hes doing a test hes "conveniently" injured and has lost tons of size. delts are usually a dead giveaway of gear, and this motherfucker has some of the most beautfil shoulders i have ever seen. they are like perfect bowling balls. the rest of him looks natty though, so he COULD be natty imo and just have siccccccc shoulder genetics but hes a douchy youtber so DOUBT

low dose steroids + diet

He looks natty but I doubt he follows his own programs.

Intermittent Fasting is fucking great for hunger management and makes cutting pretty effortless, but his 3X per week program and no cardio isn't nearly enough to get that kind of physique.

he cycles on and off, but you can achieve that size easily, you'll probably need a bit higher bodyfat percentage to sustain it though.

Why don't you care about strength?

He's only done a test once and yes he was injured. His shoulders look average like the rest of his body if you just see him without lighting or angles.

His chest is fairly sizable, too

you're using poor form then. drive with your heels, and push with your legs and back

I'm a uni lecturer so I spend 90% of my time sitting down. The most strength-intensive work I do is lift books, so I don't need more than a bit of strength to keep my joints and such healthy.

Because he's not looking for an excuse to get fat

What is it about his body that looks bad?

Lack of traps maybe? or lats? short torso? he just looks like a box

What about PCT with low does like 250mg/week? Should I worry about anything or am I supposed to do it till my heart stop?

lack of traps? any bigger and he'd be one of you freaks with no neck

How do you make gains if linear gains stop? What other types of gains are there if not linear?

Be born a millonaire and skip breakfast, it should be easy for you since you never wake up before 12. Also drink sprinkling water from a glass bottle.

poor posture - he needs to puff out his chest

What if you don't have much strength to begin with though? I'm running ICF 5x5. 5'6“ 140lbs ~15% body fat.

BP: 140
OHP: 105
Bent Row: 160
Squat: 175 (I've been lazy about these. I was at 215 when I stopped lifting a year ago)

I hope that I can increase most of those lifts by around 25% by the time summer is over and then switch to a PPL routine and focus on getting bigger.

I'm actually hoping for more than 25% by end of August but just threw a number out there. Hoping if I keep eating I can get by there by the beginning of that month.

My only qualm with Kinobody is that he shills his 3x workouts per week routine citing his body as proof of it's efficacy. Problem with this logic is that he had already been lifting for nearly a decade (running other routines) BEFORE his youtube blew up. He didn't build his physique using the routines he sells, he *maintains* his existing physique with them. And the truth is 3 times per week on almost any routine that hits full body is just fine for maintaining a mostly maxed out FFMI, perfect for his situation. But it's not optimal for someone wanting to maximize the speed at which they can put together a good build.

And the amount of roid delusion in any kino thread is always hilarious. Lift for a few years, don't bulk above 12%, actually train/isolate all three heads of the delts for rounded shoulders, find good lighting with a pump = obviously roids.

You can get strong without getting fat fridndo

this is honestly all i ever want, how long would it take for this? looks pretty big under the fat

A lot of noobs get confused by this and cant recognize people on roids. Look at how lean he is compared to his size.

He doesn't seem that big compared to a lot of guys, but you gotta recognize for how lean he is, he is huge. Most guys that look similar to him that are natty are roughly the same size, but a lot of that size is bodyfat; this guy is almost all muscle.

Also over developed delts and chest are an obvious side roid use.

>Most guys that look similar to him that are natty and have been lifting only for a couple years

ftfy

Your right, most guys look like professional fitness models after lifting for a couple years. Not like its hard or anything.