Veeky Forums vindication

>Used to be fat and got rejected by a girl I liked and really got along with
>a year later and I am Veeky Forums and happy with myself despite being still single
>girl gets viciously dumped by the chad she chose over me and now she wants to get with me
>Tell her via text "I think you were right when you said let's just be friends." and ignore her from there despite all her roastie friends calling me an asshole

Who else knows this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXZCtuyGP04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice work, user

this is why I lift

good job user

MAKING IT

I want to do this but on a more widespread emotional destruction campaign. How do I go about achieving this?

Proud of you, I have been pretty much in the exact same situation as you. Never submit to being someones second alternative

I know that feel bro

>be 20 kv, no friends, no future
>go to track and field club and make gains
>meet a 25 y/o thick university girl
>bro coach always pairs me with her
>we start getting along pretty well, first time I truly loved a woman
>she then asks "user, what do you do in life?"
>panic, I couldn't say I was a dropout kv wageslave
>she then says"You're good with people, I bet you are a firefighter!"
>"Y-yeah! How did you know?"
>found a new motivation in life, decided to become a fireman

>go on a few dates with her but autism is too strong
>she leads me on for about 2 years and eventually says I am a 2nd degree friend and doesn't see me worthy of her
>devasted, go monk mode

>five years later
>am fireman, chad with gains and generally successful
>at firehouse, we receive a call for a cyclist being hit by a car
>arrive at the scene, get first aid kit
>holy shit it's her, what were the odds
>she is in shock, broken shinbone and a few other bruises
>she recognizes me but doesn't say anything

>2 days later, receive a text from her younger sister saying she wants to thank me
>go at hospital, she gets super emotional and wants to go on a date after she gets well

>2months later, go on date
>she is absolutely over me
>fuck the shit out of her, pure hate sex at my appartment
>next morning, wake up
>with a very suggestive look she says "so user, what are we now?"
>I get up, dress up and with no emotion "you're a 4th degree friend, meaning you got no value to my eyes, you're only a warm hole. Who wants a failure like you?"
>cries like a fucking child
>she is now in a psychiatric hospital

Feels good, man

kek.
never happened.
why do people even write these kinds of power fantasies, if they aren't gonna make them marginally believable?

Thanks bros

Been improving myself and ignoring women but I have never been happier

Why would she think I am so pathetic that I would want to be with her after she maxe it clear she doesnt like who I am?

Give hope, make her love you, pump, dump, repeat

youtube.com/watch?v=mXZCtuyGP04

Fuck roasties desu

Eh I don't get it.

You weren't worth of attention before you lost weight, now you are.

If some fat chick wants to be with you and you say no, does that mean you're some ass that doesn't know the inner beauty of her personality? No it means she is fucking fat.

Op here

Too good to be true but I sorta wish I fucked the girl and then immediately started ignoring her

>falling for this pasta

Its not the fact that she didnt like me. Its that she thinks so little of me and highly of herself that she thinks I will grovel at her feet despite her not wanting me in the first place. It's like getting a pat on the head and a silver medal then expecting graciousness. I'm not mad at her I simply am better off than her now and she knows it

>be skinny little nerd
>get bullied by this one older kid
>years past
>see that guy walk into the store I work at
>hes obviously on hard times because he looks like a homeless man (probably is)
>after trying to "remember the good ole days" and pretending we were friends, he ask me if the store is hiring
>"No"
>he leaves all angry and sad
>we actually were hiring
>died from a drug overdose last year
>Im healthy, have a good job, and lots of friends and a loving family

lol fuck you Hunter

I painfully wish this actually happened.

>tfw woke from the beginning
redpill your little bros asap so they never have to know this feel

Lol

I love seeing losers who used to be chads and stacies in high school as failing losers now

It is cathartic

i have muh health and work in retail unlike my high school bully who died

I dont work in as a cashier anymore. I work as a plant operator and make 60K a year.

You are still a worm that will never make it. I have more respect for that girl than you.

Be junior in high school, fat beta loser.
>Also be povertyfag, have to work approximately 30 hours per week to help out with the bills. Only 17, so can only work minimum wage at the movie theatre
>New girl starts there. Beautiful, smart, funny, a goddess among us peasants in my eyes. She gives my tubby ass a slight bit of attention, and like the destiny of all beta orbiters. I become infatuated with her. The worst case of oneitis I’ve ever seen. I wanted to marry this girl. No guy was good enough for her (except me), she could do no wrong. Went out of my way to have the same shifts as her.
>She’s a year younger than me in school, so I’ll help her out with her homework while working. Any time this girl looked at me my heart fluttered.
>I was too bitch to make a move throughout our whole friendship, and she ends up leaving the job about 6 months later, but we still see each other at school (small town).
>I played sports year round too (I wasn’t any good), so I was in with the Chads of my school. They knew I was into her so they never touched. Good group of bros.
>Bros hype me up over the semester to finally make a move on her. We won our conference in football so the school threw a dance. This was my shot.
>Wear the nicest clothes my white trash ass could afford, sneak some of my grandpa’s cologne, borrow my brothers piece of shit convertible trans am.
>See her on the dance floor by herself. Bros huddle around me, I follow their advice, Listen to my bros, and I walk across the dance floor, grab her hand gently.
>”Hey, do you want to dance?”
>She squints her eyes, cocks her head, and laughs. She then slaps my hand away, and says. “I’d never dance with your fat ass.” and walks away.
>My heart sinks, and I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. My bros that were watching were kind of sullen and speechless. I walk out of the dance and cry. Made the pledge to get fit.
>I don’t speak to her again until I left my hometown.

I love a good story with a happy ending.

-5 years later-

>Go to college, find Veeky Forums, make tremendous physical, social, and financial gains. I date women way out of her league, have an awesome job lined up, and I’m at 12% at about 185.
>Over Christmas break, I go to a party where we were all meeting up
>Walk in, see my old bros, all the old stacies, and then see her, standing by one of the Chads that ended up becoming a police officer.
>Our eyes meet, and I can see hers light up. She comes over, and we talk just like we used to before I asked her to dance.
> She’s put on a lot of weight, is a single mom, and wipes old people ass for a living
>She’s mirin hard, being very touchy, feeling my biceps, telling me how much I’ve changed, etc. We talk for a good 30 minutes off and on, and she wanteth the dick.
>She finally says “Wow, user! You used to be so fat and awkward! Now look at you.”
>I make pic related face, and say “I know! It’s like we traded places.”
>Bros go apeshit, like the black people rap battle reaction gif.
>She cocks her head, and says like “wow, you go off to college and turned into a huge fucking douche, fuck you.” and all the stacies comfort her, and she eventually walks out of the party. As soon as she leaves they all start laughing at her. Chads give me fives, they go back to being general normies. For the rest of the night I smile, flirt with a few other stacies. For some reason me being a douche turned them on. Whores.
>Go home and shitpost. This was about 3 years ago at this point. Since then I guess she’s gained another few pants sizes and she’s about to be a single mom (again) from some white trash bubba.

Dumb post

I'm proud of you user. You didn't give in to temptation.

You reminded me of my motivation to get Veeky Forums

Tell her to do SS+GOMAD

They were turned on you being assertive.

>Get fwb relationship
>Be the most passionate fuck
>Give emotional support
>Spend quality time not fucking or going out and legitimately as friends
>Clarify your just fwb when she catches feeling
>When she leaves just be genuinely friendly and not weird
>Send mixed signals when she gets with other guys but never be jealous

Rinse and repeat

This is how you rule their MIND and become the evil bastard they wish they never met but can't bring themselves to hate.

I don't know why it's hard to believe. She is in a psychiatric hospital because she fucking wasted all her youth for some BS entrepreneurship degree, had a start up with some guy about children's outdoor clothing and lost everything.

I did worse than that, I had a rich latina orbiter that would invite me to operas, expensive restaurants and other rich people hobbies. I fucked one night and then she had to go to work in the morning and proceeded to fuck her younger sister.

Guys just do roids with good training and they will flock to you

God I know that feel
>be fat loser in high school
>girl I like turns me down for homecoming
>run into each other again 7 years later
>I'm Veeky Forums and about to graduate law school
>she's fat and poor with a half black kid in tow
>"Oh user we should totally meet for coffee and talk about old times!"
>ask her if I can bring my wife
The fucking look on her face was one of the most satisfying things I've ever experienced in life.

Yea until you run into the wrong psycho bitch

This will only work on /sane/ women

don't make them feel those feels. If girls didnt want them when they were absolutely worthless skinny fat blobs of depression its because
>roastie

this is some fatty fantasizing about the future

Sometimes girls need you to be jealous to tell if they still have a chance with you and if you give them that satisfaction it fucks with their head

Being the more forgiving person in these rejection scenarios is honestly a better way of making them feel like shit.

Nice, also show us the text

this, you can tell because they turn down pussy because of emotions

If one of the girls that rejected me in highschool wanted to fugg and she still looked good I'd still hit it

>/sane/ women.
Kek. Good one

Not that guy but IMHO fair is fucking fair. Never seen one of those stories contain the female object of desire saying

>you're a cool guy and everything, but if we're gonna be together then you need to work on x, y and z

Instead, what happens is the then-loser protagonist is kicked to the curb like a mangy pup and once the roles are reversed the females expect something else to happen.

It's insulting to see someone who treated you like shit act like it never happened - means they still think the dynamic is the same and you're the same old loser ready to bend over backwards for their approval/attention.

I almost believe it until the very end.

Jfc what a weird power fantasy you have user

fake af but enjoyed it anyway user

>>she's fat and poor with a half black kid in tow

>mfw every time I see some fat ugly white trash girl alone out in public with some half black kid

I wish everyone on Veeky Forums did this, rather than letting themselves be walked all over. You did an amazing job user.

good shit user. if dubs you find a model gf then PM her a video of you fucking the shit out her

be a lonely bitter loser that cant understand who really is at fault?
>implying you'd date a fat chick when theres a hotter one thats throwing herself at you

Why, nigga? Did a thot hurt you? If so, don't punish the innocent for it, your'e better than that.

>>mfw every time I see some fat ugly white trash girl alone out in public with some half black kid

Yeah and every time I meet someone with lung cancer they were a smoker, it's almost like there's a connection or something.

Good job!

>ask her if I can bring my wife
KEK

>A buddy of mine has done similar things to the stuff itt
>Until last year when he was accused of sexual assult and rape by an sjw he analed
>Ended up she founded via socil media with every girl he had "roastie roasted" making a class action [or what you call it when lots of witnesses/"victums"]
>The court annihilated him and any prospects he might have had at life

He's now doing seven years in a low-sec, able to parole in four with good behavior. He's already attempted to take his life once, so they put him in the psych-obvs from time to time.

When he gets out he'll be on the registrar, and even if he changes his name and moves across the country (he's not allowed to leave the country now ever), he still has to report to the local authorities and community that he's on the registrar.

So I guess living his revenge fantasies was worth it?

What kind of stupid bullshit is this?

I wouldn't give a chance to a fat girl either, because I don't want to date losers, also it's disgusting.

You've changed yourself for the better, no shit people are willing to give you a shot now.

No reason to be vindictive.

i think it's different if there's a deep connection but she goes "oh youre dyel i dont wanna date u lol!" and then turns back on her word once she sees you doing better and she went down the shitter. plenty of people date un/fit/ girls and guys because there's love or something

Audible kek

You can start by reading the fucking sticky

this is how criminals are made lmfao

Fake and gay

So he did that or the girls lied?

lmfao

>and ignore her from there despite all her roastie friends calling me an asshole
Drink up those tears. Bitches are shallow and this just proves it. Should've fucked her on a ons though. Pump and dump just to let her know what kind of tool she is.

Go full Elliot Rodger

Well done mate. Never forgive. Be bitter instead.

>chad with gains
You CAN'T become a Chad. To born Chad is part of what beign a Chad is.

top keek

guys who take pride in rejecting girls in this way are pathetic. you all whine about women using guys for attention/validation but this shit is exactly the same. its so obvious that you are still butthurt about being rejected all that time ago, otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to twist the knife.

for the record, I'm not referring to OP; I think OP acted well, he wasn't autisticly bitter about it. but you know the type I'm referring to.

what kind of a man holds a 5 year grudge against some girl who tossed him aside, even changing career for her approval?

no man. no man at all.

nice fiction by the way

dude i used to be an asshole to people in school but at the time i thought nothing of it, i didn't realize the affect it had on people. if i met them now i would instantly apologize and beg their forgiveness, i feel absolutely horrible about it and it sometimes keeps me up at night.

we're only half-people in school, we do the best we can with what we have. most bullies like that don't mean any harm in a sadistic way they just aren't balanced adults yet

I don't care

die normie die

i used to be that guy you hated, but i changed and developed into a better person. i'm not a cunt now, i am much more well rounded and feel more grounded and content.

you are on the opposite end of the spectrum. we both essentially had similar problems in school - difference is that you haven't matured emotionally in that way and i urge you to do so for your own emotional health's sake. lots of kids get picked on but carrying it to your grave is no way to live man, really.

Women get to do it to men on a way wider scale since women get engaged and guys engage. So obviously we men get tired of being used or laughed at or turned down since were exoected to initiate first, doesn't help when you are less,than average or average a d get turned down constantly. So once we reach cream of the crop fit status we can finely do it back. And it's too much for you you fucking roasties? Fuck you faggot.

i know this feel

it's great

who cares, brah? deal with it, there are better ways to handle it than becoming a cunt who takes pride in hurting women's feelings. its really just a sign that, despite your body changing, your state of mind is exactly the same. its nothing but a useless display of embitterment which probably is hurting you more than any woman you brutally reject - they'll forget it in a week, you'll carry this emotional baggae forever.

10/10

T. White knight.

Idc brah. Who's to say what's right or wrong when trannies and BLM is justified in normies eyes and many nore degenerate behavior.. I feel better when I do this its therapeutical. I'm married btw. I don't do it anymore rlly. But God help the dumb cunt that looks at me in a flirtatious way let alone flirt with me for I will be stone cold and stand offish and I'll take much happiness in that.
>they'll forget it in a week
No they won't lol.
It will akways,be in their subconscious and make them feel a certain type of insecurity even if it's small.
Bitches with big egos need this. I'm doing the world a service. Go fuck off.

>tfw that girl is my sister
I repeatedly warned her that having sex with a married black guy was a bad idea, but she decided that being a whore was a better idea.

There are some women who deserve it. Like my ex. Lied and cheated on me on the last 6 months of our relationship. Used me as an emotional and financial drain, shattered my self confidence. When I get fit, and given the chance, I would utterly destroy her world.

Call me petty. I won't disagree.

damn man you are a pretty horrible guy. obviously i'm not going to change your mind but its a pretty boyish/immature way to think is all i'm saying, and for your own sake i'd sort it out because you're obviously fairly emotionally scarred. i mean its just cuntish behaviour. it reminds me of the kind of thing fred phelps would do, anger driven, pointless aggression because hey why the fuck not.

shame, breh.

Oh man females are a meme

>meet ginger slut on tinder
>freshman at my uni, i'm a junior
>we meet and hit it off
>we meet up to fuck many times
>she eventually catches the feels for me, however, I want to keep this a fwb type of thing
>I bluntly tell her this and she gets dejected
>as a result she whores around, which I don't care about at first since we were technically not in a relationship even though she wanted one
>she eventually got a short term bf during break
>she started texting how she misses me and shit
>we meet up again after our fallout and we hookup again
>at the time, I didn't realize she had a bf
Cont.

>it's boyish and immature
Says you and the beta/roastie brigade? Empty words man's empty words. I'm married to a wonderful woman now tho so tell me how I'm fucking myself over. I made it dude.
Tell me why anger is a bad emotion?
We evolved it for a reason.

>she comes clean and tells me all the shit she did during break
>this included: cheating on her then bf with me AND fucking a dude who had a girlfriend
>I get disgusted with her and stop responding to her frequently
>out of the blue, she hits me with the you may have an std text
>she got it from fucking the dude with a girlfriend
>livid, I tear her a new one and she gives me this shit about how I am her closest friend and how much it would depress her if I dropped her just like that
>anyways, we get tested at the same time (for the clap)
>I test negative, but she tests positive
>BOOYAH MOTHERFUCKER
>I subtlety rub it in her face and she gets upset yet again
Fast forward to today
>she still wants a relationship to this day, even talking about marriage despite being only 18
>shut that shit down with the quickness now

At this point, I don't see her as relationship material. Especially after she told me she fucked 4 different girls within a week, in addition to the things I mention in my greentext. Ironically, she cries about why she's constantly single or in shitty relationships. Funny how she still tries with me though lol. Sluts will never learn

I want to believe

Its not about taking pride in rejecting girls. Its saving your sorry ass from bad news.

>swim, lift, study, music in high school
>not very social besides a core group of friends
>ask a cute girl out in junior year, she says yes
>we hang out, chat a lot, flirt a lot, end up kissing
>have a summer of high school giddy romance fun
Now keep in mind I'm still p skinny, swimming doesn't do much for you by way of muscle.
>go to college, try long distance. She picks up a job so she can save for college but she's busy, we talk about three hours a week on phone
>I get hit on the first few weeks of college but reject all
>she constantly gets hit on at work but by the types of patrons who go to the establishment she worked at so def not a threat
>she comes to the same college I did
>we continue our relationship, generally enjoying each other's company. I started lifting and she loves my new muscles
>graduate college with her, going to same school for different grad schools
>just got a place together, seven year anniversary coming up and we're only in our early twenties
>thinking about popping the question pretty soon here
>still lifting every weekday

Am I doing it right guys?

>this deep in shit just out of childhood
>considering a std stricken ginger thot you met on tinder for a relationship in the first place
jesus christ man

y u green txt boring ass story man?

no kill yourself faggot we dont care about that shit

>Now keep in mind I'm still p skinny, swimming doesn't do much for you by way of muscle.

Yes it does, I used to train 5 times a week and I used to feel like I could tear a phonebook in half, the gym doesn't hit anywhere near enough muscles in comparison now that I only gym.

what is the point of this faggot ass story?

you fucking killed hunter

Alright dude! Marry her and have her ruin your life :DDD

Wow robots really have taken over fit. Maybe it's just the hour.

>At this point, I don't see her as relationship material. Especially after she told me she fucked 4 different girls within a week...

THANK YOU, FUCKING THANK YOU!!!
I tell girls this all the time, but they always say the same thing "But guys are allowed to do it!" No, we are not and if you learnt your bf was acting like a whore, you would be disgusted too

>Me just starting job at local Target
>Work with mostly women and they ranges from -4 to 9.999, but not worried about females because I'm about to leave for the Air Force
>Suddenly, 5/10 pizza face with horrid acne starts flirting with me
>I'm nice and she's nice, so I entertain her, but she obs want the D b/c she keeps ask about my spare time and "what am I doing this weekend?", ect
>I'm more or least a mgtow monk right now, so I'm not even interested in easy pussy and I'm try my best to brush her off nicely
>See proceeds to look all sad and shit, so my other girl co-worker are now looking at me like I just decked her
>Everything simmers down and I quietly do my work, but I can easily hear their conversations as we work, so over the day I learn more about them
>They are all degenerate normie women, so all they talk about is bitch drama and dicks
>Start listening to pizza girls conversation

>Co-worker says, "So how everything going with Orlando?" (Me: Oh she has a bf?)
>"Good, I spent the night at her house yesterday, and we just chilled"
>"Naw, you sucked that big dick!"(Oh god...)
>"Oh hush hehe"
>"But what about Jamal?"(Jamal!? A second dude?)
>"Well he was being a dickhead. I saw him Saturday, but Idk. I only like him cause he eat good pussy. But if I quit it with him, I still got Daniel and of course Orlando b/c Orlando is bae" (Pic related)
>They proceed to giggle while I'm still dry gagging

cont.

Not.him, but the hell I was out through on highschool has left me with continuing mental health issues to this day that normies like you can't even begin to understand.

Your pretty words and affected self development may soothe your own conscience but do nothing to change reality.

People are left attempting suicide in their adult years because of the harm you inflicted. Telling them to just move on and forgive you shows you haven't learned anything at all and still want to morally cover your ass.

You're still trying to force someone you view as lesser to doing as you say, but instead of handing over the lunch money this times it's just agreeing with you.

Now get off my board, ree, etc.

>be me
>skinny fag
>get chicks
>decide to do some sport and lift
>get athletic fit
>girls dont even talk to me now

Is this the proof that girls like more feminine skinny boys?

Mfw

Good job, you're making it brah

Sloots continue convo

>"Well, next time we go out, we need to find you some pussy! No chickening out like last!"(Da fuq!)
>"Yeah, yeah I know. She was playing hard to get anyway, but we all can go out next paycheck"
>"Cool! The whole shift can come! Hey user! You want to go out with us next week to some party?"
>Don't fuck with degenerates, so politely declined
>"Oh user! You're too up tight!"
>Pizza Patty continues to flirt, but now I'm looking at her like the plague, so fuck niceness. I keep it short and focus on my work

>Few days later, some female co-workers confront me while having a convo about random shit
>"Hey, so how do you feel about Patty? You both seem to be hitting it off"
>"Not interested"
>"Why!? You would make such a good couple!"
>I sigh and decide to come clean
>"You do know that I can hear everything you guys talk about. All you talk about is dick and when I learn that she's fucking 2-3 other dudes plus doing degenerate gay shit on the side, that's a huge turn off, so ultimately, I'm good"

They looked shocked because they put me in the nice guy category due to the fact I'm one of the only young guy who isn't obsessed with their golden vaginas

Luckily, They said they understood because it's my choice and now, she doesn't pester me like before. We keep it hi and bye. I'm so happy and the other girls talk to me now as friends, so I'm enjoying work now

Same here bro but girls are into me even more now. I have maybe 7/10 face so perhaps you changed the way you approach them?