Is having a Home Gym the ultimate Fitness Redpill?

>don't have to leave your home to workout
>don't have to deal with other people taking up machines
>save time commuting back and forth
>save money too

why not just get a few kettlebells, a rack, and weights and have a home gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01N4I8FOY/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rate my home gym

also. not included in picture is the dumbbell rack with with 5lb - 75lb DBs against the right wall and a cable machine beside that

If you are rich and can afford a gym like pic related, otherwise no.

Strength fags gtfo

bretty good man, how much do you think this cost you total?

also this is in a garage right?

How do you lift heavy without a spotter? That would make me worried.

Pretty good setup. That's my plan when I buy my own house.

Those black things on the cage are spotter bars.

true, I'd miss having bantz with my lifting bro

A lot of men here go to the gym so that others can see them going to the gym and also they can pick up guys there.

Can't do that in a home gym.

i can get a power rack, bench, olympic bar and 150lbs weight for $850 canadian. is it worth or should i just get a gym membership?

The snow shovel really ties the room together.

Garage gym is GOAT. Lifting in the spring with the door open is amazing.

I want a home gym. Lift in the nude, blast my podcasts and music I like instead of shitty pop. Never work in or any of that shit.

I literally couldn't not live without cable flys. That and the pec machine.

>Pic not related

For squat you can easily bail by jumping forward and throwing the bar back, with a bench just don't have the clips and roll off the plates if you can't lift it

I always lift without a spotter. For bench you just don't clip your plates so you can dump them if needed.

For squats the extra fear of getting stuck under the bar kind of helps lol, but there are also safety catches on the rack

yeah. you'll need more than 150lb od plates tho so buy a few 45s separately

somebody help that poor dog

ITT the most autistic

The gym is a place of social gathering and interaction, it was not made for the social pariah anyway.
Shut ins are not supposed to work out, you are supposed to get weeded out of existence.

>but but I don't like ppl waaaah waah
So you don't enjoy social interactions? You are an outcast. Go live in the woods or something you leper fuck

>too autistic to go to the gym
>get a poverty setup instead
>bench, stands, pull up bar
>not even an oly barbell
>stands doesn't have spotter bars or anything
>constantly afraid of fucking myself up when benching or squatting
I tell myself that someday I'll eventually start going to gym. So far that day hasn't come.

gym is to train not to chit chat you cuck
If I wanted an interraction id just go to a bar

I was wondering the same thing OP. But I'm an uninformed skinnyfat so I don't know much about what kind of equipment is a necessity and what is just a fancy way to do simple exercises.
Couldn't I just do pushups, run around the block, and have a few weights in my bedroom?
Veeky Forums should have a guide on this topic.

It's part of it, you dumb autistic fucker, this is why you can't get laid or have any friends. Go become more sheltered in your cuck shed with your dumb power rack, you dickless faggot

There's endless threads on home gyms. Perhaps you're just illiterate.

you need:
>squat rack (squat stands if poor)
>bench
>barbell (preferably olympic)
>plates (also preferably olympic)

thats it

Honestly, you don't have to be rich to have a gym like that. You could easily pull something like that off in a year's time if you're middle class with a spare room in your house.

Perfect thanks

If you are in high school and have a metal shop class, build a squat rack. It'll save you hundreds of dollars.

what country are you in? if UK I can link some good/cheap equipment

Idk if any of y'all saw this last night
amazon.com/gp/product/B01N4I8FOY/

It's an 800 capacity cage for $155

except im not a social outcast as you are, and I train at the gym. I train and get tired as fuck.
And when im tired im not in the mood to chat like a bitch.
Youre probably a DYEL manlet and come to the gym just so you can tell your aswell undergrown friends that you go to the gym.

I'm in college. I'd consider taking metal shop at my local community college but I think it would just be cheaper to buy the equipment.
I'm in the US. I was thinking of just getting this stuff on craigslist.

Only thing that sucks about is not having a swimming pool, unless of course you have a backyard and it's big enough.

Power cages and bars are the LAST thing you want to cheap out. Both will fuck you up big-time when they fail.

Because then i wouldn't get to see my gym bae

She puts a smile on my face everytime i see her brah

Sometimes i wonder if i go just to see her

She makes my heart warm

but there wont be any cocks to look at in the communal shower

it has a review of 4/5 stars

the ultimate redpill is expanding your home gym and selling access to it.

Who the fuck puts tile in a gym.

Half the fun of going to the gym for me is scoping out the ass and showing off my gains to make beta cuck manlet summerfags feel bad about themselves.

>just getting this stuff on craigslist

yeah. thats a good idea

you could get a car from this decade.

hotels. that's not a home gym.

I have a home gym and it's great for focus and convenience, but it gets kinda lonely and depressing sometimes, my friends go to a gym and they're always telling me stories about gym characters, pussy, and how much fun they have

I think I'll join their gym this summer, it gets kinda fucking hot in here after June anyway

The happy middle would be having a home gym and a gym membership, so you can work out at the regular gym and when you're feeling lazy/don't have the time just hit the weights at home

this

Hmmmm get titan t3 from Amazon.

this guy gets it. Home gyms are unbeatable for convenience and just getting on with things, no waiting for people to finish, no bullshit finding weights that weren't reracked and you can fart, grunt and act like an idiot as much as you like.

It does get a little lonely and boring like a year in and a spotter would often be very appreciated and some light hearted bants and chit chat.

Then again i've already made up the money of a membership so at this point i am training for free which is the ultimate feelsgoodman.

dyel

/thread

it's pretty nice to just whenever i feel like go and pick the bar up and put it back down. It means that over the course of the day i do about 4x as many reps as i would if i were at the gym

Rate my basement gym

Part 2. My half rack

I love my homegym, i was really lucky tho

>at 16, family friend gave me a powercage, oly bar, 400 lbs of weights for free
>10 years later, own my own place and have added adjustable dumbbells up to 100 lbs, olympic rings, and concept 2 rowing machine
>can do 99% of routines that i want
>i play whatever music i want to
>i control temperature and fan
>i wear boxers or go naked depending on what im doing
>gym is 15 feet away at all times so i rarely have a legit reason to skip

That's the dream man. I can't wait to own my own place for many reasons, having a gym is a big one.