It's all about your face

Why lift when it's all about your face?

If your face is round, full of fat, unangular, or below average in any other way, no amount of lifting will make you superior to someone with a good face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bd424ZrDv0w
youtube.com/watch?v=pdKzTlLrDmY)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't see why ugly men can't realize this desu, most are very deluded in thinking that confidence is what's important

Pretty sure the context here is modeling.

Regardless, face is something you can only improve to a certain extent - body on the other hand is something you can improve drastically so why not do it? You might call it compensating, but if you think about it, everything we do is compensating in a sense.

his face is awful. i want a brutal manly looking face not some androgynous faggot with less test than a crossfit female face

fuck you

lifting results in facegains.
lower body fat percentage, more masculine, attractive face.
FACT.

You can improve face by losing weight. Bulking will be counterproductive.

Legit everybody has a set genetic potential
Only way to beat it is surgery
This is coping desu
He is insanely attractive and has that prettyboy look, he could get any girl he wants

Then grow a personality faggit
>

>I bet you don't even lift

If by bulking you mean gaining fat - yes. You can do a lean bulk with a very small surplus and your face might not even change. And if you gain some fat on your face in this lean bulk (genetics play huge part here ofc) you just finish this lean bulk with a short cut to get rid of it.

You can improve face..

>Trim eyebrows
>Use cleansing mask
>Supplement Vitamin C
>Chew gum if you have a shit jawline
>Lift heavy weights with your neck (strong neck frames face)
>Get a good haircut for your face
>Eat a lot of beta carotene foods
>Drink 3 liters of water/day (filter it you dont want estrogen)
>Cut all salt

With this I went from a 5 to a 7 imo

you would change your mind if you saw him irl, he's 6'3 with a 99th percentile skull size

If you don't have a face, might as well lift. Something is better than nothing. I don't even know why you retards can't see this.

If your ugly, lift weights. i mean its better to be a ugly Brute than a skinnyfat/fat ugly cuck

Fuck you, you fucking degenerate piece of shit. Lachowski is genetic perfection. Just rot in your mother's basement, you will rot and be doomed to inceldom.

This advice is actually good.

I'm 99% sure this guy talked specifically about what's important when being a male model

Is he peak facial aesthetics?

Where does he rank on the 1-10 scale?

ayy / lmao

>implying he's ugly
lmao nice cope

C O P E

lmao incels will never learn

francisco is literally a perfect 6'3" 9/10 height face and frame specimen. You can't compete

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

8.5 normie scale
5.5 redpill scale

Flaws:
>overall too feminine so lacks sexual dimorphism
>small skull
>upper eyelid exposure
>upper lip too thin, therefore causing philtrum to be slightly too long
>lower 3rd not tall enough
>lower 3rd lacking in forward projection

However, he doesn't have any major flaws and he is haloed by great eye colouring and eyebrow shape/density and good hair.

Conclusion: Would slay girls hard in high school, would have less success in college and beyond when women tend to seek a more masculine partner.

Pic related is a 10/10 normie scale, 9/10 redpill scale. This is the chad phenotype that has success with women all this life.

It's all about horizontal punching power.

It's not about your face, OP. It's about how tall you are, and how bald you are.
You can get a nice haircut, be confident, have a nice body and know how to eat a mean cunt and you'll have no trouble with the ladies, even with a 2/10 face.
Now, even if you were reallygood looking, nobody will ever be able to look past your height. And if you're going bald,and you haven't shaved your head yet... well, there's another reason why you're not getting laid.

digits speak the truth. There are attractive more feminine looking guys who get laid a shit ton, but they still retain other masculine traits. Look at chico's skull or the shoulder width.
Not everyone needs to look like Brock lesnar to get laid, but in your mid 20s and onwards masculinity becomes more important than at 16.

fuck off to reddit

faggot

>being this delusional

Why do you guys get so triggered with good looking men?

faggot

>horizontal punching power
what is this?

What are you then? 6'4, 10% bf, angular jaw line, hunter eyes?

Or are you a fat loser trying to bring down others for doing something you can't be arsed to?

Fucking hell, MOGged into an early grave

>your
hes referring to himself

from womb to tomb. Pack it up boyos. Game over.

this is

I've seen him irl in NYC. If anything he was like 6'4 (I'm 6'2 so can usually tell 6'3 vs 6'4). His face literally stands out because he really is 1 in a million good looking unless you hang out in Hollywood and fashion shows. Didn't think he had a freak sized skull though.

No homo

He's also very rich and famous. A fucking 6/10 could get those comments if he was famous. Eg Channing Tatum

>channing tatum
>6/10

holy fuck /nu-fit/ i want /r9k/ to leave

youtube.com/watch?v=Bd424ZrDv0w

you don't need muscles
will facelets ever learn?

tatum is a 7 at best, 6 with lookism standards is feasible. Slayers like chico and pic related absolutely btfo him looks-wise

yup, this is why lanklets expose themselves as facelets everytime they use the manlet meme. get fuckin rekt lankcucks

you need HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME though. Lanklets don't understand that HEIGHT means 6'1"-6'4", not 6'6"+ which is just awkward

from 5'10'' to 6'2'' is the best

fuarkk at the jaw clench at 0:27 sec

Look at this punch. Still not knocking out Ashton

>doesn't have any major flaws
what about the ayy lmao eyes? not too far apart?

>already 6'3 with a good face and hair
>lifting to become a god among men

who else here /devilish/

He's just some lookism/r9k faggot
just like most if not all Chadposters

:)

If you have retruded BONES it only makes cranio facial deformities more pronounced you stupid fucking cuck

All that matters are BONES. Skin is cope if you have moderate to mild acne what matters is maxillary protrusion

... he looks completely normal to me. Pretty sure I could kick his ass

I don't understand women

look at all the triggered incels replying. pure asperger

>lookism standards

you think anyone gives a shit about a bunch of mentally ill autists? if anything that site exist because you people got zero attention and it hurt your ego. what a bunch of self-absorbed faggots

actually the only reason I lift

He ended up

Lifting anyway

Because his body looked like shit

Eliot Rodgers had a pretty aesthetic face,

>5'4
>ugly
>pajeet

im lifting to try to make average.
its not fair

I want to become exactly like this!
Just for my girl.

Can we get a lookism analysis on the Supreme Gentleman's face?

this desu

He was not too ugly. Just a rich, spoilt narcissistic half-breed that expected to top tier sorority girls to flock around him because his parents were workcelling.
Small wristed, frail skull and shorter stature compared to others guys that lived in his area. He could have gotten laid without a doubt, had it not been for his delusions. He just couldnt figure out his league which seems to be quite common for guys with high functioning autism.

He's not "ugly" in layman's terms, but he has no sex appeal. Short lower third and gay midface, with zero brow ridge.
He should've gotten a hair-cut, aqcuired neck tattoos and gone over the top with the sociopathic act, that would've gotten him hotties. Unfortunately, like most on this site, he's too aspie to realize it. Lock him up and throw away the key.

He looks like a gay faced twink.

prolly likes to be the submissive one in bed

Ive always wondered what Veeky Forums would give me out of 10 this seems like the right thread for it

I'm 6'2 and 93kg

its not only about the face

wew lad

>6"2' 93kg
fuckin e stats lmao

Damn this picture is invoking strong sense of hopelessness

>ux4

> shitty bug eyes
>lack of brow ridge
>low set eyes
>weird head shape
>ugly nose
>lack of angular features
>pencil neck

I feel bad for arabs, because a lot of them are born with weird bug like eyes. For example in this vid ( youtube.com/watch?v=pdKzTlLrDmY) bug eyes are probably one o the worst traits anyone can have. desu. theyre big eyes but they look beta as fuck as well as ugly.

Honestly there's really nothing you can do about your facial features besides lower bodyfat. Try building your neck to make it more thicker.

But I guess your body seems alright (get your back and shoulders and upper chest part bigger for that superman vtaper shit) just get fuking huge, so people can overlook ur body just make sure its proportionate

Good advice but im actually indian
What are some good neck excercises and I am in the middle of a bulk atm. Once i can do 2/3/4/5 i will cut
I'm 188 cm which is 6.16 in feet im just going to round that up to 6'2 because who cares and 93 kg is fat when i cut i want to be 80ish

get the fuck out of /fit,/ buddy boyo

I fucking hate lookism and the delusional, attention starved people there

What is it about Aussie rules football that's so camp?

Head stands and carrying shit on your head.

Squinting hard but still getting mogged into oblivion.

Reminder that sluthate tracked down the Greensboro jock from this popular 'Chad' picture and he is a multimillionaire businessman and family man. Sold his latest business for $33m a few years ago.

Redpill theory = CONFIRMED
Looks/frame theory = CONFIRMED

LMS is EVERYTHING.

He's really not a good looking guy compared to most models or any actor his age/caliber
I see guys like him everywhere at uni

He's not as good as Lachowski or Barrett. But his hair is fucking insane. When will it be my turn for that density

He natty?

Because you need to lift at least a bit or if you look like a baby like OPs picture this guy ends up fucking your gf/wife.

>6'2
>asian hair
>weathered samurai look
>patchy beard
Yeah when I used to have a manbun with my patchy beard, I was getting tons of attention from white girls.

Got married, and now cut hair but kept the patchy beard LMAO

Why are you, an Indian, wearing a Russian soccer jersey?

This is true.

>I was getting tons of attention from white girls.
Why mention white girls? Does attention from qts of other races is worth less in your eyes?

His wife looks like a mummy

>Everyone here too focused on FACE
>forgetting HEIGHT and FRAME

>lifting for girls

the immortal meme

>nosebreathers vs mouthbreathers.jpg

can you just fuck off!!!????

Anything below 6'1 is shit bro. Deal with that you king of manlets

This. The shittier day i have, the more i get hit on by women. When i act super confident girls are straight up scared

And i look like op's pic

>i want a brutal manly looking face
LMAO

do you honestly believe that a hyper-masculine DOM face is what girls want?

Who said shit about what girls want? Men love manly faces.

lifting will lower your body fat, which makes your face more attractive

even ryan gosling look different and doubly more attractive when he lifts, just compare his face in crazy stupid love and pretty much every other movies

are you all obeses really this retarded?

white girls are the gold standard of women

well said