So im exercising and losing weight

So im exercising and losing weight
what can i do about my abundance of stretch marks?
on my stomach, thighs, sides, and legs.
does tanning help? what else?

Let your chest hair grow out, my belly is hairy so it hides them very well, especially once they fade.

Not getting morbidly obese in the first palce helps.

don't have chest or belly hair
i was an emotional eater
had 6 people i loved die within a year
(grandparents, parent, friends)
so yeah i ate and drank and got fucking fat
but now im working on it and making progress

nothing, it will remind you why you're getting fit.

>Let your chest hair grow out
lmao are there """"""""men"""""""" that shave their chests?

> PIC related

I shave where my collar bone meet because otherwise the hair sticks out under shirts

>killing six people you "love" within your year
>eating "emotionally" and getting fat so you'd convince people you're in pain

genius

epic man

vitamin E and collagen

You can have surgery done if it bothers you enough. Not sure how effective it is or what it costs, tho.

Not everyone had parents who cared

getting more vascular to mask the stretch marcks in veins

Get a tan. A real tan honestly helps your look overall

Coco butter. There is one that is for stretch marks, has a pregnant lady on the label.

You can't do anything about it. This shit is the exact reason I have had such a hard time staying fit over the years. I get to a point where I think I'm satisfied but I take a closer look one day and I am straight up disgusted, and just say fuck it. It can be improved but ultimately you'll look fucking weird and unnatural even if you get surgery.

They're likely to fade to a soft pink or white, maybe even blend in with your natural skin colour so much that you wouldn't notice unless you were clearly looking for them.
Look for some moisturizing creams and maybe talk to a doctor and see what other options there are available for you.

Hear me out, full body tiger tattoo.

>implying all fat people don't have emotional disorders

damn

did you give birth or something??

Get fitter, try to fill the loose skin with muscle; surgery may help, look up before and afters, it's not a cure all, but it may help.

Creams and shit, i personally am quite skeptical of on how well it works, but hey when you have nothing to lose, who cares?

Overall, just gonna have to go through the psychological shit that it brings, and work through it mate, can't fix what's done, can only live with the consequences and keep moving forward through life.

Yeah great idea the lizard-person aesthetic will probably be in fashion when OP hits middle age and he won't regret ruining his skin for the rest of his life lol