MOD

Where my MODbros at? I need some mental support

Fucking hell.

Don't panic sell

Nothing has changed

If you get shaken it's your loss

we are with you. Its only on shitterdelta....lol, the only people that know how to use it are cryptobros, wait for it to hit some normie shit. I don't see why this shouldn't be where syscoin, ambrosus, factom, etc. all are. At least 200-300m target for the near future.

this will go to 150-200m market cap easily when it hits a bigger exchange, just HODL

fuck yeah Modafinil is the only reason im able to daytrade for hours

>Modafinil
Is that like Addy? I'm on that.

Picked up more at .438, why not - look at the market cap and the state of the project, this will be going way up soon enough.

those are some heavy bags you have there

kys

Lol, It's almost criminal that its only at 23m marketcap.

true undervalued gem

Think I should pull out of Link for the time being and go all in on this?

I'm here. 400 MOD. JUST hold my shit up.
>yfw bodhibob was right

depends if you're at a profit or not on Link

Bought at 80c, sold at $2.20, going to re enter soon once this fork finishes and ride it out to $5 where it belongs.

what exchange are you guys talking about Hitbtc?

EtherDelta

You must be crazy to buy this shitcoin . Everyone knows that the next coin to pump to the heavens is Metaverse ETP.

Yes, I must tell the good sirs.

buy when others are fearful, etc
literally buying more right now

They are trying to supress the price with those sell walls. I think some people are invested in the fork and don't want this to go up until they exit their positions...

This makes a lot of sense. The company is too solid to not want a piece of it.

4k MOD here, not planning to sell until 6-7$ at very least

the fuck? I've seen this on every coin discussion thread now.

I know. I know I’ve let you down. I’ve been a fool to myself. I thought that I could live for no one else.

Bought more. I just don't get how people can sell at these prices.

Be happy you're getting it at a discount right now. Panic sellers are duuuuuuuuumb

Put in 50% of my crypto portfolio when it was at 1.80... Dying over here bros.

Just be patient. Might have to wait a month to make a good return, but you will make money.

Exchanges will come. Just wait

Why didn’t I sell Sat night? Why why why why why why why???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

did the wall suddenly disappear or it was bought ? I looked at the chart like 2 hours ago and just now.

It's so easy to manipulate with this low volume, can't believe people are falling for this, but I don't think many people are trading, it's just small trades.

There's some fud because people are scared the coin will be illegal or some shit.
Swiss laws are extremely easy on cryptos, they actually are looking into shady ICOs but modum is not one of them, they're a regulated company, and the coin isn't registered as a security.
When it gets to exchanges people will understand it's safe to buy and the price will shoot. Don't expect bittrex though, it'll never be there.
Quite sure the team wants to avoid a hitbtc fee and go on binance, but their lawyer is talking with them to make sure the token is legal for hong kong laws.

I bougt 2600$ at ATH

w-whales are accumulating r-right?

Is that what this is all about? What about when the SEC comes down and crypto and shoves a stick up all our asses for holding a coin with dividends?

PLEASE sell me your bags.

how the fuck can the sec know your MEW has fucking MOD tokens, I can't believe anyone is scared of that.
It's 100% legal in switzerland and now they're just doing legal stuff so they can have a good amount of exchanges to pick from. The ones forbiding american customers already told them they're interested but they want the biggest possible.

You know that bitfinex already banned us customers because of their shitty laws right ?

Ok. Guess I’ll be
>waiting for the 16th
then.

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

SELL RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR REGRET IT

What? Why? I'm already down like 40%. Who gives a fuck at this point.

whhhy do you not know how to read chartssss!?

when the support goes so does the money foooool

fyi full disclaimer - i bought mod at 1.25 and sold at 2.23

This is the best time to buy MOD.

This fucking guy

no?

do you see any support on there ? or u want to just piss more cash away go buy some more link with this logic..

Early ICO buyers are dumping relax

Can we report this pajeet as spam?

This guy shows up in every thread spreading this bullshit.

I went all in at 2.4 bro. Be glad you're in a better position than me.

Can someone please explain to me why people are selling Mod on ED either A) Way below what the top bid is or B)Buying way higher than the lowest offer.

Please ELI5.

this. Veeky Forums does not have patience.

just hold

Selling this coin at loss is very stupid because of several reasons:

>MOD is only on EtherDelta. Normies don't understand how to use ED. So the current market cap is FAR from the market cap that MOD really deserves.

>Team is working on the legal issues to list on the next big exchanges. Bittrex is out of options. Binance is the most possible choice.

>Once this shit hits Binance, massive amount of money will start pouring in hard.

Why?

>Because MOD is similar to WTC. Normies can easily grasp the idea of this coin.

>MOD has a great team (check out their profiles and you'll surprise yourself) and most importantly A REAL LIFE WORKING PRODUCT, not only a whitepaper.

>Modum AG (the company) is based in Zurich, Switzerland. It complies with the Swiss laws and regulations. Team is transparent. Coin holders can and will use the VOTING PROCEDURE to give the team incentive to work hard, in order to win the holders' approval.

Now the decision is yours: to sell your coin at loss to the whales or to invest in MOD while the price is undervalued.

>Once this shit hits Binance, massive amount of money will start pouring in hard
I'm not sure about this, every single coin added to binance lately got dumped, WTC is an exception because it's chinese

Funny, i read post exactly like this one but it was when REQ was only on etherdelta.

DELET

True, but even if it gets dumped, it will eventually grow.

Slow and steady grow is better than a quick spike and dip.

Oh is that so? How about posting the thread link as proof?

I literally typed all these sentences myself, instead of stealing other people's shill like any other Veeky Forumstards here.

The man wants 1 MOD really bad, leave him be.

Etherdelta doesnt work like other exchanges. If you mistakenly put in a ridiculous offer on bittrex for example it automatically fills it from the top of the order book. You could offer 1 ETH for 1 MOD on bittrex and it would just buy one from the highest seller and you'd be left with some change. Not so on etherdelta .

Fucking hate binance. They need to aim for Bitfinex for all the Euros that use it AND Binance for Americans.

It's just a troll, mate.

link went x3 too at first and stayed up for like a week

Any chance this could go up on Kraken?

0, Kraken is US based.

So if this gets rejected by Binance are we pretty fucked?

People who offload now are stupid, esp when the company has finished its first milestone and will be be issuing themselves 3% of float. What does that mean? It means their goals are now aligned with investors. Higher coin prices means, higher profits when they sell. All the good announcements will be held back until after the tokens are released to the team in the coming week. Picked up more MODs at this cheap price.

Crypto gods give me strength to hodl this 31k Mod during these times of FUD and double digit losses. Preach words of wisdom to help me modbros