What's more effective for lats, weighted chins/pullups or Yates rows?

What's more effective for lats, weighted chins/pullups or Yates rows?

I would say weighted chins/pulls. The yates row is more upright so it's more of a row/shrug hybrid and will target the upper back more.

For lats, chinups > pullups > rows

uhh you mean pullups > chinups> rows

Uhhh no.
Chinups and pullups are nearly identical, with chinups being a little bit better, because of the angle of the humerus which provides a slightly higher ROM for the lat, and the fact that the bicep is in a more advantageous position to pull, meaning you move slightly more weight

Pull ups are better for lats. And by pull ups, I mean hand facing away from your face.
Chin ups are better for biceps. And by chin ups, I mean palms facing your face.
Rows are better for creating thickness in the back.

Source of that still?

Why do all american """""highschoolers"""""""" look 25-30

Shits fucked mate, every highschooler on aussie based tv shows are actually highschool age

is that Christina Broccilini ?

Blue mountain state, it's a college football show on netflix

Wrong.

Its a running joke here, I guess most teenage actors dont have enough experience and if there is one they would look like a baby compared to everyone else they cast so they just go ahead and get 25 year olds to play 17 year olds

child labor laws

Are you fucking retarded? Wide grip pull ups is clearly better

Thx mate

>listening to memes instead of learning anatomy

>xD wide grip pullups for wide lats amirite guise
Not how anatomy works

yes

If you're comfortable doing shit like l-sits and whatever the opposite of those are, you can change lat activation in both to whatever you want.

I do pull-ups every workout. Seems to do a good job for my lats.

Only do row variants twice a week.

Child labor laws are harsh. In a lot of the English speaking world you have rules like they're only allowed to be filmed like 2 hours a day.

t. Someone who can't do multiple pull-ups

are you like 50 years old lol

nah im 28

>every highschooler on aussie based tv shows are actually highschool age
Fucking tops isn't it, cunt?

Wrong. Wide grip pull ups feel harder because the ROM diminishes and so does the lats contribute since they're at a mechanical disadvantage. They feel harder because you're recruiting smaller muscles (eg: teres mayor/minor) to do the lats job. Close grip (meaning hands touching) pull ups and chin ups are both better than regular pull ups

>Le mind muscle connection meme
>Le stronger-than-you fitness expert

Spare us your opinion if you haven't read books of studies on the subject. I can just hide the thread to avoid shitposting but there are inexperienced lifters who will believe your baseless broscience claims

>le I am smart i stuhdee biology duude
>my opinion is teh most correct
>source? I read it on my master degree textbook duh!

Engineer, not biology major actually. I just prefer to research what I'm talking about before making an ass of myself, because facts > opinions

it doesnt matter,do both