You wake up as Karl Donitz, April 30th, 1945

>you wake up as Karl Donitz, April 30th, 1945

How do you turn things around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FHnyQXyuTGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GOOD thread

I'd start winning

Defect to the soviets and keep marching west.

It’s like doing all the work for your PHD dissertation the night before it’s due

join the allies

Paratroop on all of the Soviet Union's victory points

Draw back all German froces on land, organize them into Guerilla units living in the mountains, woods and underground, let the towns turn into literal jungles and try to communicate with the remaining Wehrmacht troops in Yugoslavia,Scandinavia and the Baltics to get undercover and conduct Guerilla operations against the Russians, with support of local volunteers and the civilian population.

Get everything and everyone that can produce weapons and ammunition into hidden locations as well as engineers,scientists and different technological innovations, such as jet planes and rockets. Also get submarines and planes back on land, in order to use them as sources for iron and machinery or to store them up for later.
If possible, evacuate German civilians from areas such as the Sudetenland, where they would be killed or maltreated.
Train the Volkssturm and Hitlerjugend.
Basically execute Operation Werwolf&Operation Nero.

Then, when the Allies occupy Germany, start raiding supply posts and harass patrols and convoys.
Try to assasinate the major Generals and lower the enemies' morale.

After 20 years, this should result in a victory. The Soviet Union would have collapsed because Stalin died and the Red Army would have suffered due to supply shortages and America and Britain would have had to stop the occupation as Hippies started protesting back home and public support lowered due to the men dying overseas, similiar to Vietnam.

After that, reclaim what Germany desired and rebuild the economy.

Then I'd die as new national hero.

>be decrepit head of German navy and career sailor
>be appointed boss of German army unexpectedly
>army has zero experience in using guerilla tactics
>turn army into guerrillas in a week

April 30 is 8 days before Soviets put their flag on reichstag, not 800...

Surrender to the western allies.

Its actually 1 day. Soviets did it on May 1.

This. Also London.
gg ez

Spend my army experience on a tank variant with higher reliability

Pull a reverse Churchill and bring all my ships to port, quickly place them all on tracks or wheels and begin a maneuver to relieve Berlin.

Buy a ticket to argentina

>Get everything and everyone that can produce weapons and ammunition into hidden locations as well as engineers,scientists and different technological innovations, such as jet planes and rockets.
Most of these things WERE in hidden locations.

>you wake up as Karl Donitz, April 30th, 1935

>ywn be a Marine blaring "It ain't me" from your UH-1 Iroquois while searching the Alps for Viktor Karl

feelsbadman

>tfw you see an endless train of U-boats on rails headed into Berlin
>tfw the Soviets laugh at the sheer level of autism
>tfw they capture Donitz and rape him senseless in the central forum of the Riechstag

kek

Brainlet here - why did Dolfie even name this random navy admiral the president after sudoku? Why not name someone actually close to him? Did he do it assuming the allies would let him stay the president because he never really played a major role in the government thus keeping some sort of continuity with the third reich?

youtu.be/FHnyQXyuTGY

>Soviet troops are literally inside BERLIN
>GUYS GUYS IT'S NOT TOO LATE!
>LET'S JUST GO HIDE IN MOUNTAINS

>what is guerilla warfare

shoot myself and turn 360 degrees and walk away

>surrender to allies
>rebuild Germany over 70+ years
>dominate EU
>cuck Britain, Greece, Russia and America

>but lose anyway because invaded my moslems