has anyone else experienced this?

>take d3 and zinc (5kiu/50mg)
>slept and dreamt like a baby for what I thought was 7-10 hours
>see phone
>its only been 2 hours
>felt refreshed af
>slept for 12 hours
>felt tired as shit

whats happening? Did I suddenly require less sleep?

loaw test probably starting to go back on normal levels

Studies show people with anxiety/depression are chronically low on zinc and a few other vitamins, not sure if D3 is one of them. Although there's little to no evidence to suggest taking zinc would cure you of it.

I took D3 with K2 for a while and I didn't feel a difference (in my teeth I did though, goodbye sensitivity).

>Studies show people with anxiety/depression are chronically low on zinc and a few other vitamins
care to give me a list?

not him but here are some major culprits

>zinc
>d3
>potassium
>magnesium
>sodium

Zinc Nightmares are a motherfucker, though.

I assume those are all low then?
even the sodium?

>zinc nightmares
pls no the creatine hallucinations and multivitamin astral projections are bad enough already

i'm just saying that those are possibilities, and even being low on one can throw your mood off

>even the sodium?
sodium gets a really bad rap due to fatties and their high blood pressure

it's one of the most important micronutrients, and many people, especially those who sweat a lot, often don't get enough of it in their diet

how would i know if i don't get enough sodium?

goiters?

just get some lite salt and sprinkle it on your food

your body is good at filtering out extra sodium, assuming you hydrate enough

>take 4 caps of fish oil
>go to sleep
>dream that I'm a whale in space
sheeeiiiiit

Oversleeping is not a good thing. 12 hours is overkill unless you were up for like 36 hours straight or something

i don't add salt to my food at the moment, but if I'm below how many grams should I do that?

I'm 176/80 @ 5'10/1.78 if it matters.

You cannot be low on sodium unless you're very malnourished. All foods already meet the daily sodium requirements. Don't add more unless you want chronic high blood pressure.

just sprinkle a teaspoon of lite salt on your lunch and dinner

don't overcomplicate it

Why do go around giving advice on shit you don't know? Sodium deficiency is a non problem in the west.

when i do cardio i do sweat a ton.
my arms will be covered in it.
and when I do deadlifts i sometimes have to chalk between reps because I sweat so much.

i hear that so many people get too much sodium, so i'm a bit wary of just adding salt to my food for no reason.

How you feel when you wake up depends on where in your sleep cycle you woke up at.

NASA did a whole study on what sleep durations were best, short or long term, to wake up without a "sleep hangover", which is what most of us who use alarms suffer from.

You can Google the results of the study if you want to try to get proper sleep timing down.

How do you not salt anything? Isn't half of your food super bland?

i wouldn't put salt on my breakfast (oatmeal yoghurt) or lunch (cheese sandwich) anyway.
Yeah, dinner would probably taste better with salt, but I don't mind it.

>cheese sandwich
what did he mean by this

I laughed way harder at this than I should have.

>Take two multivitamins instead of one
>Suddenly Projected across the Astral Plane to Mercury
>Being Reborn
>Try to Scream
>Can't
>Suddenly back on Earth

Never again

you go over your daily allowance on the sandwich alone

sauce on that gif

zinc makes me have sleep paralysis fairly often

Zinc is great. I started taking 90 mg a day for about a week now and it is making a huge difference. Better sleep. Better erections. More energy.