DOWNSIDES OF BEING FIT

>get Veeky Forums
>cousin says she'd fuck me wildly if I wasn't her cousin
>also referred to me as one of the few guys in her age range who are manly and that there should be more men like me

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

Is she fit?

Are you me user? I have a similar story
>go from chunky dunky mode to 10% bf, 175 lbs with 1.5x BW bench, 2.4x BW squat, 3x BW DL
>havent seen cousin since like 10 yrs old, graduated uni now
>Cousin, (25) exclaims "omg" and feels my chest for 10-20 seconds
>asks if I've been working out
>flex arm 17in biceps, "you tell me"
>"oh my god"
>holds my arm as we walk along the street with her friend later that day
>touches my abs at dinner
>"solid"

>mfw

Is she hot?

fuck your cousin :^)

Fuck your cousin.

I've read this before.
How often are you here?
How often am I here?

Fuck your cousin

It is literally not illegal to fuck your cousin.

Fuck your cousin

Cry more baby, this happens to people all the time.

I've fucked my cousin. Was hot.
OP; fuck your cousin.

You are not a truly Veeky Forums until you fuck your cousin.

Fuck your cousin raw dog

Yeah fuck your cousin

Is sexing a cousin okay if she's adopted? A-asking for a f-ffriend.

I finger banged one of my hot cousins back when we were in high school. She lived out of state, so it's not like we saw each other enough for it to be awkward.

Never fucked one, but I'd definitely do it if I could. My dad has 13 brothers and sisters, and damn near all my female cousins are both around my age, and range from 7/10 - 9/10. I've had several of them hold my hand when we walk down streets and generally feel me up, but I'm too autistic to do anything about it. The time I finger banged my cousin was when we were both completely drunk, so I had the liquid courage working in my favor.

Any tips on how I can bag some of my other hot cousins? Sounds weird, but I'm interested in other people's "success" stories in that area.

>Making it
>Not fucking your cousin

Pick one

just make sure nobody finds out.

Fuck your cousin you doofus

Cousins are only attractive to the desperate few who have no other contacts with the opposite sex.

>the desperate few who have no other contacts with the opposite sex.

Buddy, I'm on Veeky Forums. This describes my life perfectly.

>chick drops the most point blank hint to end all hints
>4chin nerd doesn't act on it

Goddamn I hate this place. I hear these stories and just wanna kick you retard autists out of the way so you're not clogging up the pussy line with your dumb moves.

GTFO the way, other guys are trying to get laid here.

Did you miss the part about where OP said it was his cousin?

Do you realize how hard it is to read signals like that from a relative?

Relatives don't normally send those signals user. I hate to break it to you but I think you may have married into yokels.

Tell her that no one has to know if you fuck.

Do it!

pics of your cousin faggit

ITT:white ppl

don't fuck your cousin OPie

Tell her two consenting adults can do whatever the fuck they want. It's just sex.

>Always get called to help people move
>514s don't fit anymore without a huge dick bulge on my leg

Of course, nigs would be against incest. Whites actually have cousins worth fucking.

>cousinposting is still a thing

solid

>pic related is you to your cousin

Hi, /pol/.

the truth is my cousins live in africa, when I goto africa all grills their want to fugg me, I went to a village in togo that why sister was volunteering at for her doctorate and I literally got a marriage proposal

>my sister was jellymad

"I'll take 'things that never happened' for 2000, Alex."

When I was 9 I fucked my cousin for a year. AMA.

is Brittneyposting the hot new meme?

Probably just one autist.

here is a knife I bought on the trip, it's all leather and metal, hand made, less than $20, and I probably paid more than I should have considering nothing there has price labels, the amount of people mirin was ungodly

lol you white bois don't understand how cucked you are, in most of the free world that isn't canada/us/uk/russia/japan and maybe some other top tier euro countries girls chase men. you should leave the country some tiem faggot, you don't even have to leave americas, if you don't believe me goto brazil and see how many women chase your cock

I'm going to Iceland in June for a week, coming home for two weeks and then going to Finland (where my puukko which is superior to your African steel was made and saw combat in the ribs of a Russian in 1939) and Estonia for two weeks.

A modern twist on a classic meme

Indeed. I would liken his storytelling to a modern Dickens.

OP better be fucking her right now or we'll all be disappointed.

>>apefrica
>>brazil
>freeworld
Shieeeeeeeeeeet!

Hi, /pol/!

i jerked off because of your story user, just wanted you to know

>tfw I am shitposting while taking a break from my 24th 100,000 word incest novel.

Hi nigger!

cousin marriage is super common in mena

We aren't talking about France

oh its summertime already?

>Nothing in common with my old friend group
>Slowly replacing them with gym buddies
>Feel shallow

>Live on college campus
>Constantly afraid that I'm going to be told I'm triggering someone when I talk about fitness with my friends
>Constantly getting glares from fatties when I talk about nutrition
>Waiting for the day when I'm going to have to fight a hambeast
>I'm not ready, they're too big

>Icebreaker games
>"Say your name, year in college, major, and something about you"
>Only interests are fitness now
>Just say that I built my computer as my "interesting fact"
>Don't even play vidya anymore

It's a copypasta, bruv.

>Icebreaker games
Hi, my name is user! I like icecream and my favourite movie is Notebook
>cue sensible chuckling

dude you're 100% in

fuck your cousin

Do it.

>own sister says she wants to see me shirtless, more

How is one supposed to react to this?

Damn you must have had shitty friends

Literally tell her to stop being a promiscuous whore.

I think we all know the answer to this...

Rot in hell, newfag.

why would you want to fuck your cousin

imagine if someone found out.

If she's not blood related, fuck yea dude

plz go Jeff.

J-J-JAM IT IN

How did you react when she said it?

Not even illegal to fuck your sister / parent / kid if you're both consenting adults.

It is either illegal or unethical however to procreate with anything that isn't at least a cousin or further away from you.

>How is one supposed to react to this?
Did you try with

>y-you too
Just play it off as wanting something nice to look at. Compare it to art, like you can listen to beautiful music without having to dance to it.

>Be 26
>start gym, break up with fatty gf
>Be 28, fit and still single
>met a forensic lady, 40
>sleep with her
>latina coworker 24 is attracted to me, sleep with her
>boss 39 has a crush on me, sleep with her
>stoner coworker 26 has had her eye on me, haven't jumped on the chance because boss is crushing on me hard
>a new girl that doesn't know anything asked boss if i was single.

Dont shit where you eat

So what's the downside?

you lost me

>freinds/random people touching and feeling up my muscles

i didnt ask for this, cant wait for winter so i can wear hoodies

That's nothing OP, I woke up to my cousin fondling me one time

Ugly/fat women got super rapey since I look somewhat good.

You know what you need to do user

iktf OP
We ended up getting drunk and fucking, no real regrets because she's pretty hot. I just hope she never fucks me over by telling people

Fucking kys yourself

kekd and then felt sad

Clearly you haven't seen my cousin.

>leld
good advice user chan

I know this feel. There are 4 attractive women in my office and I've banged 3 of them. Got ED with the roastie when banging her for the second time now(first time sober) because her vagoo was blown out. It's pretty damn awkward.

Once fingered my cousin while she jerked me off. I didn't blow cos she stopped cos of nerves I'm guessing. Blew the biggest load of my life in the toilet bowl when she left

Who is this semen demon?

>tfw statistically a woman would have had to fuck over 1000 guys for her to possibly be stretched

have you tried jelqing?

>marry your first cousin and have retarded inbred children with her

Nothing wrong with fucking your cousin. Just don't breed with them.

>Constantly afraid that I'm going to be told I'm triggering someone when I talk about fitness with my friends
>Constantly getting glares from fatties when I talk about nutrition

I don't see how that's a bad thing

Just don't breed with her and don't marry her. Same to all you wanna be cousin fuckers. It's not a challenging conundrum.

>Had to get rid of tons of my old clothes that I liked because they don't fit anymore

It feels really good putting on a shirt and suddenly it's too tight. It's concrete proof that you've grown. But then I can't go out wearing a skin tight shirt so I have to get rid of it, which means I have to buy new shirts.

>tripfag """humor"""

I mean blown out as in roast beef curtains destroyed by child birth. It was nasty looking and turned me off. Had nothing to do with sensation.

i think you know

Idk dude fucking your sister is pretty fucked up, cousins can be ok in my book (just don't breed as you said) if you didn't really grow up with em, but you most likely lived with your sister for the better part of your early life.

>illegal or unethical however to procreate with anything that isn't at least a cousin or further away

in all the cases that I am aware of of incest that happened the couple won by stating that they are indeed in love with eachother, very similiar to cases of teachers having a relationship with a pupil where the court let them go if they state they are infact in love.

there is nothing unethical either, you have a 10% chance to a disorder. this chance can be much higher for unrelated partners if one of them has a genetic disorder and none of them are prohibited from procreating.

the laws exist, first and foremost, to protect people from sexual abuse, since a court process is ineveditable, any potential victim will get the chance to speak up and be protected. this is why it is so similiar to cases of teachers sleeping with pupils.

>It was nasty looking and turned me off. Had nothing to do with sensation.
>calls me a fag

just close your fucking eyes dude, you are complaining that a tight vagina looks bad, ffs turn off the lights lil homo

Humble bragging Dyels: The Thread

I agree with you, but I'm not here to pass judgement on another's situation, especially when there isn't a very good argument against it once you've taken marriage/dating and breeding out of the picture.

Insert
>I-I'm "bulking"
pasta here

post body

>classic

Newfag