ITT: Good feels only former fats will understand

>When you walk against the wind and don't feel self conscious

>being able to eat anything in front of anyone and not think twice

>when your shirt no longer clings to your love handles

youre pretty hard up when you are a famous well known actor who has been in lots of movies popular with chads and stacys and you still are a fat neet that cant get laid

>when people ask for weight loss advice and you start memeing on them

>"hey bro what do you do for your calves?"

Never even thought of that one, but damn I know exactly what you mean.

It's not a hassle anymore to change positions in bed

>driving in car and don't feel moobs bounce from bumps.

This, my calves are better than a lot of people I know that were never fat and were always active.

That got me wondering, is becoming a hamplanet then shredding a legit way of getting big calves?

>When someone shows up in a newbie lifting thread and you recommend SS

>no longer having to sit in the cargo bay when taking a cross country flight

Lel

>when your shirts don't need to be pulled over your body, they just fall into place

>when you're no longer hot all the time

now I'm cold all the time

Oh god i cant wait haha

> can finally lay in a couch and not have my chins stack on top of eachother

>when you can jump 30cm higher than before and outsprint everyone just because you lost 23kg of fat in 8 months

>Being able to wear t shirts
>Being able to turn down junk food
>Not being self conscious of my dick size

Losing my gut added a fucking inch to my dick

I actually have an above average cock and ive never felt so sexually confident in all my life.
Shame its avg girth.

Or you could just carry around a weighted pack everyday.

>taking a poop naked
>looking down and not immediately hating yourself

I think its more like short, wide framed people, the most likely to be fat, are also the people most likely to be predisposed to larger muscle bellies.

>inb4 somatotypes are a meme

I'm only talking about general trends in morphology here.

Someone compliments you and you don't immediately think that they're being sarcastic.

Yo/fit/ haven't been here in a good while but what happened to the fat people hate/fph/fps threads? I can't find any in the catalog

>Veins popping out of my obliques

Still weird

>have a pair of jeans that i used to struggle to button
>wearing them while running errands today, super loose, have to keep pulling them up
>tfw i need a belt and new clothes

Becoming a top. When I was a fat, I enjoyed being a bottom. Now that I'm fit, I realize I don't actually enjoy bottoming. I only did it because small cock (fat pad) and lack of endurance and flexibility and mobility.

How does someone let their son become that?

As for the top or bottom thing, I'm reasonably fit and I like being a bottom, but I also like ripped women if I bottom. I don't like that whole idea of giving up power, I like a girl who can thrash me. It's pretty rare though.

Theres been at least one every day for the last couple weeks at least. I guess someone just needs to start one.

I want to know that feel, user

Just tell them you did a low fat keto diet lel

this right here.

>tfw clothes shopping is fun now

>There is always Larges and Mediums in stock for everything
Feels good

yeah I got an extra inch too. Felt amazing when I got told I have a big dick, wasn't something I ever thought would happen to me

the best is being able to buy jeans, trousers and other pants easily. Before I would have to spend hours hunting down the perfect pair because I was so fat (38 to 40 inch waist with a 33 inch inner leg is hard as hell too find)

>already fat
>bitches already say I have big dick

a.am I chad underneath this fat?

that means you're gay now, son

I actually tried to pick a bloke up the other day when the girl I had been getting with went home. I'm pretty gay nowadays. Thanks Veeky Forums

thank your uncle who molested you and all the girls who rejected you.

never molested and I do well with girls, I'm just curious. I've fucked two traps and it was fun.

HELL YEAH

I had a pair of shorts I liked to wear the last few months of High School, size 42. They got tight on me and I couldnt wear them anymore.

I tried them on last week and they literally don't stay on (now size 36). I fucking cried.
I hate needing to buy new clothes, but it feels so good getting rid of my old fatty shit

>mfw seeing skinnyfat college males holding their shirt in front of them in order to not expose their fat

fucking cracked me up

Congrats user!

To save money on new clothes, try going to second hand stores and specifically buy work out clothing that is a bit stretchy but snug (if you're comfortable, of course) so you can wear them for a bit longer since they do tend to be more expensive.

Good luck!

>Wearing my 32 waist highschool jeans again WITH a belt
It makes me walk like I have a foot long cock. I have so much confidence now.

Also, jerking off naked and not feeling disgusted due to the sight and jiggling.

>Trying out old clothes and find that you could easily make a tent with one of your old shirts
>Can walk upright/ don't have to hunch to hide the man boobs anymore
>Crazy confidence boost. Still a sperg tho

When you can feel air between your legs!!!FACT!!!

Without the fat my dick went to 7 inches!!!FACT!!!

Or they lean forward with their shoulders so the shirt is way in front of them

yeah i'm pretty sure its called "SS + GOMAD". never tried it before but i dont think its worth the hassle.

Holy shit this

>All of a sudden ticklish as fuck on my stomach and ribs now that i'm

>tfw you're an adult and do a pull-up for the first time in your life

>When you don't have the itchy red line

>tfw the blood flow to my legs isnt totally cut off when i sit down wearing small pants

Bingo! I can't wait until summer and I dread next winter when I have even less fat.

I love when someone I haven't seen in a while sees me again. Their reactions are always good feeling.

Clothes shopping is easier too. The only thing I haven't bought yet is a new belt. I just punch new holes in my old belt to see how far my waist has shrunk.

Truly blissful

Can i tickle you user? Are your feet ticklish as well?

>when you don't sigh when you have to go outside and run an errand.

>when your picture is taken and you dont have to worry about if your neck roll(s) or your mantits are showing

It brings me much joy to read through this thread.
Goodjob boyos

I know. I took two days off my cardio routine and after reading these stories im so hyped to get back out there, for all us ex-fatbros

Not even formerly fat; still fat but loosing. Today I went and got some weights. As I was walking with them I realized I was carrying about as much weight as I had lost up to this point (40 pounds).

It hit me that I used to carry this much weight all the time, spread out over my entire body; it used to seem to be impossible to get rid of; it used to make me weak. Now I was holding it in my hands as I walked; now I could put it down at any time; now it was going to make me stronger.

Today was a good day.

I don't think that guy is talking about girls m8

those genes... just fucking lost.
thats all i can think of

dude that was me a week ago... fucking engineering aint giving me no time...

but now its all over i saw the light, i saw zyzz im no sad cunt... im gunna be a shredded cunt bruh.
was about to bust a nut and saw a zyzz in the corner of the screen... my dick shrunk and i asked myself what would zyzz do.

man this man is my hero

Fucking rad.

I went on a hike the other day and didn't die or have to take frequent, long breaks. It was amazing and I'm not even a nature guy. I was just pumped that I could jog and hike a trail.

Answer the fucking questions.

Soon I will have some cool before and after pics to give back to all the fatbros on fit

Having to wear belts

>People who you rarely see complimenting you on your weightloss without you telling them that you're trying

Literally the best feel. You see yourself everyday in the mirror and sometimes you notice, but it's especially great when others notice it

Wrap it up so you don't get the HIV. Stay safe user.

W-what does it feel like?

It's been so long, and I still have so far to go

This.
>buying donuts from a sorority event
>have the "oh shit this looks like a fat kid thing" anxiety
>remember I'm Veeky Forums
>sperg out and act awkward anyway because I'm high but at least I looked good
Ah, yes. Confidence is nice.

>fat rich Kennedy son wastes genetics
>spic maid bastard son capitalizes and turns out to be the son Arnold always wanted
Really makes ya think

>Jerking off and seeing your face in the dark screen.
>no more chins
>start mirin
>round2.png

>being able to walk distances in pants without getting chub rub
>not having to wear an undershirt to hide poppin mantits
>not needing to use angles in pictures

the list goes on and on

>being able to walk distances in pants without getting chub rub

Recovering fatty, dropped from 118kg to 100kg, and I still get this bullshit. I'll be really fucking happy when I stop chafing. I enjoy walking for hours at a time, but if I do I get really bad pain.

>taking off your shirt to swim and being confident rather than ashamed

>seeing old photos of yourself and being able to laugh and feel proud

>seeing attractive girls, having the moment of lingering insecurity when you assume you could never go near them, then realising you can approach her now

So fucking glad I made it, every part of my life is so much better now I've stopped eating everything in my sight.

>When you gotta get your picture ID's re-taken because you've lost so much weight

>a week ago
>but now its all over

>struggled to get into my 36/36 jeans at Christmas
>Now I have an extra 5 holes punched into my belt and they still look baggy as fuck

>show ID to somebody
>my old photo is me, looking disheveled, with long greasy hair, half assed beard and generally looking greasy and disgusting
>currently taking care of my appearance aside from still not giving a fuck about the beard, short hair that's clean and grease-free, swear i've lost 2-3 pounds from my face alone
>Security guards/whoever looks at my ID always do double and triple takes, ask for more ID which I give, and then congratulate me

Most of the people I hang out with are pretty big too, and it makes me proud to notice them changing their habits too after seeing my lose weight. They buy takeaway less, and when we're playing MTG they'll opt to make healthier shit like sandwhiches or meat+salads, and drink mostly water but the fuckers still drink the carbonated jew.

>Used to wear size 40/36 jeans
>Punched 4 holes in my belt
>Jeans are baggy as fuck
>Shirts are loose and saggy on me
>Too lazy to buy new clothes
>Mfw

I stopped drinking soda for a long time. Tried a couple sips the other day and felt like shit and couldn't finish it.

>run more than 10 meters without a pause
>walking several hours straight without making a pause every 3 minutes

good for you, wish my larger friends would do the same.

People are feel uncomfortable when the wind blows against them? I never think twice, but then again I'm not a hamplanet

Iktf
>still use the same clothes I used at 260 6"0
>too poor to buy new ones
>currently sitting at 200lbs with some weight still left to lose
>figured I will just save up for new clothes and buy them when I finally make it in a month or two

I love you all.

Let this thread be an inspiration for fatties and former fatties to live healthy lifestyles.

>when you only cry over relationships instead of your reflection now

this felt nice for like a month, then they became even more loose. Wear a belt is like putting a plywood over a pothole. I need to go to the taylor because these jeans looks too damn good on me

>Felt all these feels
>Son was born, lost all motivation to go to the gym, put most of the weight back on
>Depression hits
>Finally at the point mentally where I want it again
>See this thread

I love you guys.

>neet
dude has a job and loads of cash, what are you talking about

I'll never experience that good feel cause gyno :(

>Clothes don't fit
>Have to buy new clothes
>A size smaller

>actually feel full over normal portions
>can splurge every once in a while without guilt