Is soylent powder a healthy food option...

Is soylent powder a healthy food option? I want to start eating at least one meal a day of soylent solely to avoid wasting time on cooking and food preparation.

ok

Soylent has a lot of fat per bottle. Make your own shakes for cheaper

no.

it will never be no matter how many times this is posted.

Also one of my goals.

You already began transitioning as you ask this question. Yes drink it you fucking faggot.

If you don't know if it's good enough for you, then it is good enough for you.

>Soy
>Good for you.
Make your own shakes with whey, casein, or whatever protein. Avoid soy unless you want tits.

>Make your own shakes

What part of I am lazy and don't want to food prep don't you understand?

Look at the factory that shit is made in, theres a vice doc on the dude who made it and theres rats crawling around and shit lmao

>5 year old video
>still assume one man mixes tens of thousands of bags a day for their customers

Soylent is poison
>pic related
see this mentally ill creature. This was once a nice, well mannered speedrunner.. He started to drink soylent in replace of meals.
The shit in there slowly gave him the mind virus.
There is a pic here that documents the timeline as he started to unwind and it lined up with his consumption intake of soylent.

This shit is poison

There's been too many rumors floating around about soy and it's negative effects on the body over the last decade, even stores are cutting back on the number of soy based products they sell. I don't trust that shit anymore, stick with

use athlete fuel from superbodyfuel dot com. or keto fuel. no soy, goy.

Are you just shitposting or did he really start drinking soylent before becoming a tranny

Dude, I wish I saved the pic. One user made like an infograph with a timeline showing the direct correlation with him starting on soylent and then catching the mind virus

>mind virus

listen to yourself

that's what it is, it's the mind virus. It's the best way to describe it.

Unless that stuff is made out of people it will only serve to harm your body in the long run. Even a jack in the box milkshake is chemically better for you than soy anything.

Thats what transgenderism is. In the natural world, only creatures that an autopsy shows are diseased do anything to harm their body's or "change" their genders. The only other way to see this happen in nature is if the creature in question has suffered such sever psychological trama, like repeated rape, or consistently being mailed, will it start acting like the opposite gender.

Look who else drinks soylent

I meant mauled, but I guess mailing can have the same effect.

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE! YOU GOTTA TELL 'EM