Bumble

Is Bumble legit or is it another only hook up ten minutes after you match, you're the tenth person I fucked this month app? I am kind of an introvert/socially awkward/only a few important persons in my life guy (though I can fake being extrovert given the proper situation) and Tinder seems too much for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/a-womans-advantage-82d5074dde2d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I am kind of an introvert/socially awkward/only a few important persons in my life guy
Its not for you

Shiiieeeet, is anything for people like me? I'm not a total incel by the way, I go to university and sometimes to parties.

Where u from op

You need to be even better looking to use bumble effectively than tinder. Since you rely on the women to start the conversation, something most of them hate doing. It's painful to get a super hot match on bumble and she just leaves you hanging and never initiates the conversation. The only girls who have started conversations with me on it were trainwrecks, at least on tinder I've chatted with a few 7+/10.

Am also wondering if any of you autists have had success with the this

A couple scores from this. You don't ever really deal with bots on it. I suspect it is more effective in areas with higher woman to man ratios like DC or FSU.

Happen

I've only started to lift in the last few month, been cutting off my fat and still have about 25 pounds to go. Been using bumble and tinder. Bumble strictly for girls, Tinder for guys and girls (bi-fag).

About a 25/75 matchrate for guys and literally not even one spambot for girls. Keep it in mind that I am probably a 6/10 on a good day.

You're probably no 6.

that's entirely possible.

My account description is as follows:
>having trouble with OHP form? Plateauing on your 1RM? Need a spotter for your 90x8 SS? Lmk bb. Btw youre beautiful (kiss emojii)

ill let you guys know how it goes

>You need to be even better looking to use bumble effectively than tinder

You're probably very right about that. That is, if the same thing, that's true with both men and women on OKCupid, is true on Bumble.

theblog.okcupid.com/a-womans-advantage-82d5074dde2d
>When we looked specifically at sending the first message, we found one striking habit: everyone’s a reacher, meaning people tend to reach out to someone more attractive than they are. To put a number on it, men are reaching out to women 17 percentile points more attractive, and women contact men who are 10 percentile points more attractive.

So on Bumble, you'd expect to only be messaged by women who feel you are more attractive than them; there's little chance of hooking up with people hotter than you.

How is this app different from the rest?

Not OP but I'm in the same boat as him pretty much.

Unless there is a ceiling effect

You'll get less matches and when you do get one they won't talk to you. App sucks.

how'd i do, Veeky Forums?

Kek

It's unironically better than tinder now. Which isn't saying much.

I'm sure they have a bunch of fake accounts on their to lure people in, there's no way this has more users in my area than Tinder

I live in the LA area and haven't gotten one match.

I installed bumble because my buddies told me it did not have the hook up stigma that tinder has. I've been dating the first girl I talked to for a month and a half.

Have I made it yet?

OkCupid senpai

>shitimbald

same, i also live in a large city but never had a match there. i also get the distinct feeling that the profiles are fake because there are often no bios and like half of them have the same employer...

i should also mention that I'm not a 7/10 or even 6/10 most days. If guys are picky about looks girls are even moreso.

the last girl that acted like that towards me cheated on me from the start of the relationship. not to say yours is like that, just watch what they do and not what they say

The last girl that acted like thatto me went MIA for a weekend after two months then did a 180 and said she wanted to be a club slut for the summer and that her and I won't work out

I watch what she does and I am safe my friend
Thx tho

i am maybe a 7.5-8, get a lot of matches on tinder despite extremely selective swiping (like 5-10%) and occasionally get superliked. but on bumble: nothing.

It's easier for me to meet girls irl than thru aps. Hookup every house party but tinder chicks flake
I now just use Tinder to troll and self validation