Slashed Wrists

Slit my wrists from my old /fat/ beta days
How to fix?
>Pic is not me

This time try down the river instead of across the bridge.

Scars are scars, user.
Maybe Surgery to fix that part of the skin if you can afford it. Or tattoos to cover it up.

idiot

Tattoo time, friendo. Go with something beautiful that makes you happy.

cut your arm off.

>hamplanet doesn't want results

Now that you're no longer beta, you could try using a gun.

enjoy your summer on 4chans fitness forum!

You should probably try again. Now that you don't have the fat blocking your arteries, you will probably succeed this time.

If you cut deep enough, you might get the remaining fat out.

heh

Scars, along with pain, fade user. Wear them proud and use them as a way to remind yourself of where you don't want to be ever again.

t. ex-cutter.

what is the point in cutting?

looking good in the summer

Essentially there is no point, but the pain provides a temporary relief from a mental pain and anguish which you can't release any other way or see any end to at the time.

Depends

It can be a way of self punishment, to reset a train of thought, to inflict some intense feeling during a depressed 'numb' state, etc.

Or it can be to legitimately want to die, but in that case going across isn't a good way to do it and there are way more sensible ways to commit suicide.

Oftentimes wrist scars are a cry for attention/help. Personally I used to cut my shoulders and legs because I knew they wouldn't get seen, but I was doing it to convince myself not to eat. I'd cut after eating something I knew I shouldn't have, as a way to reinforce determination.

Hate to admit it actually did work.

Something only actual mentally ill people do. Not one case has gone by at the hospital im at where a cutter came in and didnt get diagnosed with a severe disorder.

If anyone cuts themsleves and ill say this for memes sake may have a degree of retardation but its true. Be it from really low IQ or being high up on the autism spectrum get help before its too late.

This
It feels pretty good

It's also kind of sexual

I get turned on by pain

Audible chuckle
1 off being a based post