/fraud/ general

Steroids general.

Microscopic manlets and furry felons general.

Previous

Can we talk about manufacturers or is it banned like source talk?

reminder this gen needs more no homo

in4 cute little girls (NOT ANZU)

Can you use the same drawing needle for an entire cycle or will you have to switch them out every time like injection needles?

>when the pumps kick in

Asked work QT if she wanted to go hiking and before I could finish my sentence she said she can't because she's watching her niece that day but would like to next time I go.

Y'all think it's too pushy to ask her if I could take both of them out to do something a toddler could do to like pick strawberries and get lunch somewhere? Plus it'd be kinda interesting to see how much she likes kids in general and if we're compatable in that way.

You will need to switch it out because it will most likely get contaminated and will become blunt and bent and destroy the seals for the vials.

you could have right then but now that its been a day+ it would look creepy

>Asked work QT if she wanted to go hiking and before I could finish my sentence she said she can't

Chances are the parent wont be cool with her sister taking her daughter out with some rando

I wonder if its the tren making me into armpits
Man I wanna lick em

Cute!!

B e t a

Id switch em out, theyre not sanitary
Theyre like cents each too dude cmon

If I aspirate and blood gets into the syringe will I need to start using a new one so it's sterile?

>sked work QT if she wanted to go hiking and before I could finish my sentence she said she can't
kill her

You're lucky I don't have access to my computer.

>Theyre like cents each too dude cmon
Where do you get your needles?

...yes. Should really be using a different syringe each time. Stop being a cheap cunt. It's not worth dying over.

not him but is it safe to reuse syringe tubes

not for saving money but for saving space when you go somewhere

You can talk about the handfull of legitimate pharmaceutical companies that produce medical-grade testosterone, yes.

Yes thats too pushy and a weird situation to put her in. Wait a week or two and then ask her on a different date. If she says no again, shes not interested and you should move on.

Optimally you shouldn't. It's not as bad as reusing a needl though.

are you ugly?

Like hell man
Lookit this shit

Gpz

Change the needle out for a new one but if you just have oil and your own blood in the syringe you're fine to inject it. It's your blood after all.

Who do I trust?

I would ask ahead of time if her brother was cool with it if not that's fine.

>B e t a
2beta4u. Her 19yo family dog died the other day and when she told me her eyes started to get all glassy and she just sank into my arms. Fugg.

Neber, she's a dime.

Legitmately, no. All the pople I work with say I'm good looking, I'm just shitty socially.

I mean it's not like we just met, I've known her for a little. But I'm hesitant to even offer and just spitballing.

This.

Won't bacteria build up in there?

What's the harm in using a new syringe? Nothing but money

What's the harm in reusing a syringe? Infection.

>not him but is it safe to reuse syringe tubes
wasn't a statement it was a question as well

Arimidex or Aromasin for a 500 mg ew 16 week cycle?
Also, should I lower the 16 weeks to 12 if this is my first cycle?

Asin is better because it's easier to dose than adex.
16 weeks is fine.

What gauge needle should I use for injecting glutes? I'm thinking 25 gauge. Is 20 gauge good enough for drawing?

25g will be fine but slow.

The standard for drawing is 21g but 20 is fine as long as your gentle with the seal.

Also, is 2cc size syringe fine if I'm only gonna be injecting 1cc every time I pin?

What size would you say is the best for pinning glutes?

Any size is fine. It just depends on your tolerance. If you want a less painful but slower injection use a smaller gauge. If you can tolerate more pain and want faster injections then use a larger gaugue.

It's all about personal preference. A smaller gaugue also limits the buildup of scar tissue.

>4th day nofap

25 is universally good for injecting. Just stick with it.

Holy shit this is cheap as fuck. The place where I'm probably gonna buy my roids from was selling 100 2cc syringes with only 1 needle for $90.

820 likes, rough

are there any issues mixing dnp and my antihistamine pills

Antihistamines are used by people who get hives on DNP. Should be alright.

oh yeah I think I read that somewhere, thanks breh

wait, what would be the point of changing the needle out? so when you repin its sharp? theres ni sanitary reason to

> being afraid of injecting your own blood, that you just drew, into your own body
nigga its not like spitting in a cup and then drinking that spit. thats gross.

you should quit being a pussy and bump it to 20. at least buy enough for 20. you'll want to keep going once you are on.

No, I mean like will I need to use a new syringe the next time I pin.

>people tell me to bump it up from 12 to 16
>now you're telling me to bump it up to 20
This is my first cycle dude

1.5 inch for glutes, since i could just tell that was your follow up question.and when you get the syringe, buy it with the 21g draw needle already attached. saves time

im 38 on my first cycle. i have genetically high cholesterol and am doing 600mg / wk for a planned 20 weeks. I'm not bragging, I'm just telling you all that 12-16 week shit drops away once you are on and get bloods and everything is ok and your hair is intact.

Don't be a pussy

the next day you pin? yes, for sure. you should never reuse a syringe, especially if you backed blood up into it. you question makes more sense now. but you shouldn't be reusing them ever. they are super cheap and abscesses are super expensive and painful and you'll have to stop roiding to recover.

the only reason i could see someone possibly reusing them is if, i donno, you smuggled just one on your vacation and it was life or death that you inject and you only reused it once. you might be able to sterilize them with bleach. check junkie forums.

if bitcoin hits $1488 tomorrow, is that a strong BUY?

no, buy milocoin

Tren horniness is best horniness. Almost fucked a trap on tinder that's how crazy and unusual your sexual appetite is on trenbolona

20-23 for glutes and ventro. Let the medication go deep into the muscle, so it won't leak out and you wont lose some gear

>I'm just telling you all that 12-16 week shit drops away once you are on
What do you mean?
>and get bloods
I'm not gonna be getting bloods

im telling you bro nothing is to be gained by asking her again, she already said no. Why would you want to go on a date with a random kiddo anyway? its worth the wait

How much mass/weight am I gonna lose after I'm done with my cycle and PCT?
I'm gonna be taking 500mg of Test E every week for 16 weeks.
Also, how much will my lifts go down?

Would aspirin be a good thing to take on cycle so you don't get high blood pressure?

does anyone else feel like cutting is a total waste of gym effort? will someone love me at 15% bodyfat?

Im using 500 mg test EW ( 12 weeks ) with 30 mg ED of dbol as kickstart.I want to B&C how long should i cruise on 250 mg test till blasting tren ?

Just turned a quarter century boyos. I thought I would have better relationships with women by now - but I still can't get over some qt from 4 years ago. I've fucked other grils and been in relationships since then, but I still think about her every single day.

Whut do friends?

>Inb4 blog post

>cycle and PCT
blast and cruise like a real man and you won't need to worry about losing gains

>delete any and all pictures of her
>eventually you'll find a new QT she'll make you feel ways you haven't felt in a long time and things you haven't before
>what old QT?

But seriously if I have a great beard but want to over compensate for my balding will minidoxil make me THICCER

Blast and cruise is the only way, that blast and cruise life is best life

No. 8% or lower is required to make anzu love you.

>tfw visiting Mum
>tfw homecooked meals and someone who knows you better than yourself
I wish I lived at hone.

>tfw you use orals as preworkout during your "cruises"

That's fucking stupid

halotestin is better than any amount of stims for pwo

That's simply not true.

There's no cure for oneitis other than getting another oneitis.

c-cute

Sepsis :/

Some other bad news going ons too

Year of Kahuna postponed until further notice

wait what

did you fuck up injecting or what?

what the fuck dude

you can't just make 2017 not be the year of kahuna anymore

what did you do? drugs?

Awaiting return of year of kahuna

What happened, errythang alright?

Acted on stupid impulse and went into NY with two girls I know, ended up using a few different drugs, drinking and staying at one of their places having a threesome (which wasn't even great since coke and xanax makes my dick pretty uncooperative)

Did dope next morning on the way and went into some kinda crazy shock had to call 911.

Went to hospital and found out I have sepsis they're still trying to identify if it's in my spinal fluid or heart or anything major. So far just some fluid in lungs, kidney damage, and infection in blood are confirmed.

Worst is GF went through my phone and saw I'd cheated. Man that look of hurt will haunt me forever. She says she just wants me to get help and still make things works but god am I an awful human.

Remember not to skip working out your morality gains guys. Ifgaf about my own health issues, there is not a worse feeling than hurting someone you love.

Most likely also lost job.

She went through my DM with bimbo and saw plenty of sweet shit about how I love her but also saw me saying my ex was better in bed. She stayed with me at the hospital all night last night and we just cried and talked. Obviously I'm willing to try again if she is.

Now looking for some kind of dual diagnosis/addiction specialty in patient place to spend some time at to get properly evaluated and medicated which she supports completely.

not a lot if you have the right approach, ie keep your diet pretty much the same, dont dramatically change your routine, and dont stress about it because cortisol can be very impactful. youll lose a lot probably of vascularity and hardness but not a lot of size if any really, so that can create the illusion of getting a lot smaller and you panic making it worse, as an example if you gain 25lbs you might expect to lose 5

>cheated again
year of Kahuna canceled

Jesus fucking Christ.

You're getting deserved punishment but I pray you make a full recovery.

>Jesus fucking Christ.
>
>You're getting deserved punishment but I pray you make a full recovery.

lel irony

Im severely dissapointed and feel nothing but disgust.

Like the other user said, you deserve all of this. Boggles my mind your gf wants to stay with you after you have done this, prolly as braindamaged as you are.

You fucked up year of kahuna.

Try next year

>Don't take the Lord's name in vain

Yeah that's a kike passage.

the whole thing is kike devilry, but whateves

how good is gallon of skim milk a day on dnp?(1500cal 160g protein)

it keeps you fully hydrated
the carbs prevent hypoglycemia
lactose is a natural and slow releasing carb

how is that not perfect unlesa ur a shitskin who cant drink milk

juat add an extra 300 to 500 cals of protein maybe if needed.

Stop reading shitty Bible's like a Protestant cuck.

I am not religious, so I dont read any of them, but Protestants are better than child molesting catholics

>Implying
Protestants just tell themselves that what God would have wanted.

Protestantism is also too decentralised to have massive busts or massive coverups. It's usually never front page news.

ANYWAYS, how about Anzu and those steroids, pretty cool stuff hey?

Anzu is a boney little faggot.

>tfw an incredibly smart and wealthy qt accepts you as you are despite your heroin addict, gay prostitute past and then you cheat on her multiple times because you are completely irredeemable as a person

blows my mind she's still willing to give you a chance

you don't get to have the year of Kahuna anymore, we believed in you but you just trashed it. try again next year

She's a qt. Too innocent for this world. Would bang and feel bad about it afterwards.

I need to check my E2. Fuck. Getting emotional over listening to Sabaton and looking at Anzu.

I was gonna spend the little bit of money I had on my first Test cycle, but then I got forced to buy some people food and I ended up buying a game as well.

Am I ever going to get to make it?

How do you get forced to buy food for others?