Serious question, when can we expect money in Bitcoin to go back in alts? This is total bullshit...

Serious question, when can we expect money in Bitcoin to go back in alts? This is total bullshit. I hope the normies only buying in now get totally wrecked.

I was able to stay chill in the July fork but this month was like JulyX2. I cant believe bitcoin gold starting this justing. I was only expecting segwit2x to cause the justing. I've literally been justed by 2 consecutive forks.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitfinexed
discord.gg/dqaauxG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>when can we expect money in Bitcoin to go back in alts
never

Bitcoin silver is coming next, not even joking.

>ETH goes up $5
>"oh hey looks like things are finally starting to tu-
>BTC wakes up

Huh? I thought that shit was a joke. I thought bitcoin silver was a fucking joke. Nooo fuck not again.

Oh fuck off. Of course money will go back into alts. Maybe not all the same shit alts but its foolish to think that BTC is all there will be. Pure greed I tell you.

The funny thing is that everyone should be afraid of the Bitcoin fork. Instead they're buying more. Bitcoin is in an ATH for muh free coins.

I cant wait for this shit to go back to its normal price.

>You want to be greedy when others are fearful. You want to be fearful when others are greedy. It's that simple.

It's normal price is $10k, you just don't know it yet.

I was greedy during the Bitcoin gold dip. I am out of energy and Bitcoin to buy more from this Segwit2x dip in sats.

Yeah sure, $4500 to $6400 in a month without any other news aside from the hard fork which is supposed to be bad news.

Meanwhile, almost every alt lost a huge chunk of their value. Its almost as if people sold their alts for free Bitcoin fork coins. Tell me again how you believe this price is normal for Bitcoin?

It's not. It's artificially pumped with fake Tethers by (((Bitfinex))).
twitter.com/bitfinexed

That might explain why alts are so weak in comparison.

Don't forget about tethers being issued at crazy amounts. Soon there will be 1b USDT.
25m USDT was enough to pump BTC to 6.4k, imagine what will happen once more fake money gets issued.

I hope the normies only buying in now get totally wrecked.

but its the normie buying alts not bitcoin. normies dont have money and they hope to 1000x their money. if you buy bitcoin, normies look the price "oh it's already 6k i cannot become a millionaire with my pennies"

Christmas. Normies cash out gains for fiat to buy Christmas presents, price goes down, crypto holders who don't want to cash out buy alts.

Christmas is gon be good to alts OP.

What? i really doubt normies will be able to buy alts in etherdelta and sign up for multiple exchanges just to have an altcoin portfolio

This. The only alts normies buy are whatever's supported by shapeshift. OMG, NEO, LTC, ETH.

Uups you forgot DGB

you guys havent seen the news, have you. lets just say a little birdie told me that we're going to 20k. Alts are going to bleed hard to the point you'll be forced to sell them.

>buy alts in etherdelta and sign up for multiple exchanges just to have an altcoin portfolio

sounds like your altcoins are truly great if people cannot even buy them

Money is fluid within crypto, eventually money comes back to alts.

Expect a huge alt boom in the next few days due to -%'s on most of the good ones.

Hold BTC for profits on alts during BTC booms.

Thats how you get rich user. Buy promising coins while they arent in big exchanges yet. Worked really great for me until this Bitcoin fork bullshit happened.

Normies buy BTC, alts are for smart investor and really desperate people.

Can't wait for bitcoin crystal....

Agreed. I am also a bit mad at this utter bullshit. I believe in BTC, but this price explosion is just unsustainable in such a short amount of time. The BTC price WILL be high in the future, but not like in 2 months.

I am genuinely thinking about pulling out all of my money and sit this shit out for some weeks. This fucking market has just become a big chaotic gamble and nobody knows what can really happen. It is just not predictable with that insane amount of money flowing in. It could as well be removed rather quickly at the first sign of a larger correction and then we have endless tears flowing.

>I cant believe bitcoin gold
nobody with a clue gives a flying fuck about bitcoin gold or your alts
you roll with the king or you get fucked
go get fucked

As much as id love to do that, I am stuck with bagholding the promising alts i bought during the Bitcoin Gold dip.

Fuck i thought it was the bottom. This forking has to stop. God damnit. This is fucking stupid. Bitcoin is killing alts so badly because of a fucking fork.

Buy now to get in on the Bitcoin Zinc fork! It will become the new Bitcoin.

lol I remember playing pokemon crystal back in the days

what the fuck are you talking about? bitcoin fags like you should be thanking bitcoin gold for sucking our alts dry. if you still hold 100% bitcoin by the time the fork is about to end then you're stupid as fuck.

kek thinking this quick rise in price in BTC is natural and organic

I'm starting to suspect this is all intended to centralize the cryptocurrency market to Bitcoin only. Which is getting to be centralized because its primarily mined by businesses and facilities primarily in China. That and the mining hardware is produced by a few manufactuerers.

What a bunch of nonsense.

I don't know if we can apply this, but before the august fork alts started recovering like 1 week before the actual fork when it was clear that BCH is pretty much just an airdrop. So is B2X now. Insightful people started like 1-2 weeks before the fork to rebuy cheap alts who were dumped like crazy, even though the BTC also gained in value over the coming 2 weeks because the passing drama inspired confidence in BTCs strength.

So I don't really know anything anymore. Maybe it will be the same, maybe different.

theres too much bullshit out there

how you even know if its promising or not? i mean, look at linkers, great conference, dev team, blablabla and was just a scam. everyone that went all in on link are about to suicide

>450M tethers
>pumping up the market cap by tens of billions
Come on

What are you talking about? If you bought LINK when it was shilled here when it was at Etherdelta youd still be in 2x profit or at least breakeven even in this alt bear market.

If you think LINK a 1 month old coin currently 2x above ICO is dead, then you're in for a surprise after this fork bullshit ends.

Ever heard of margin trading with leverage?

discord.gg/dqaauxG

hey bois

kek
ofc bro, any shit bought at 1 sats is going to give you a miserable profit until its 0 sats
brainlet

GTFO stupid retard