Tfw your whole body enters into proficient

>tfw your whole body enters into proficient
Only 10 months into lifting, too. I think most people that first start off don't take it serious, follow bad advice, have shit routines/diets, etc. Because there's no way I'm at what most people on Veeky Forums 2 years in are, unless the general population just fucks up those entire 2 years.

>330 DL
>proficient

are you like 5'5 or something

Nah some of us just are better natural lifters. Was between proficient to advanced after ~10 months lifting, took a year off, one month back and again nearing proficient. It's just easier for some of us honestly.

Routine and diet?

Took me bit under 2 years to reach all proficient. Some of us aren't manlets

5'8, 140lbs. Lifted out of total fucking skeleton mode, and have been clean bulking.
Strict PPL, always focusing on good form, did sports for a few years before I started lifting but never "lifted". Also took a break for like 2 years after I did said spots (jew jitsu).

3kcal/day, I count calories, but not micro nutrients or anything.

140 at 5'8?? are you sure you arent still skeleton mode?

is this bait? youre telling me you went from being a skeleton to those numbers and you still weigh 140?? post body or gtfo

Lifting out of skeleton mode*

To be honest, I'm still really lean, but at least I'm not still 120 pounds. I'm also doing pretty decent lifts for my size, I'm the smallest guy at the gym I've ever seen squat 6 plates for 6 reps below parallel.

Post routine?

>is this bait? youre telling me you went from being a skeleton to those numbers and you still weigh 140?? post body or gtfo
lol are you implying those lifts are good at 140lbs? those lifts aren't even impressive, its just the fact hes lightweight that they show him being proficient. if he was 160lbs those lifts would be ass. even so, that level of progress is still slower than 10 months of ss+gomad.

you aren't actually proficient, your strength level is just being inflated because of your skeleton status

pic related, one year in with these stats and i'm still "intermediate" because i'm not a peanut sized little twink

height and weight?

i have trouble buying that a skeleton would hit the gym, and in 10 months have that much consistency across all his lifts even if the numbers arent that impressive.
ive never seen a skeleton newbie make that much consistent progress across every lift

>i have trouble buying that a skeleton would hit the gym, and in 10 months have that much consistency across all his lifts even if the numbers arent that impressive.
>ive never seen a skeleton newbie make that much consistent progress across every lift
literally anyone that takes lifting serious will progress in his lifts, thats bullshit.

Lol are you implying that someone can't take lifting serious if they start as a skeleton, but can if they start as a fatass?

im implying bigger ppl (( not fatasses )) can lift heavier when they start out

well based on his weight this guy is still dyel and yet hes proficient in every lift? this is bs

post body faggot. Until then you're a faggot.

f*H*aggot

You obviously you don't understand the concept that being lighter weight = easier to hit "proficient". A 105lb midget that benches 185 might be world class. 185 ain't shit, but it's impressive for the midget.

Keep lifting OP, those stats are still ass regardless of size.

calm down short stop. you weigh barely 1pl8

But I squat 275 :)
Inbound, give me a sec.

6 plates doesn't mean what you think it means.

and? thats barely intermediate for normal people, little guy

Sorry for the wait, I couldn't take a decent picture of my legs for the life of me.

A little on the bulky side, 145lbs on scale but I know most of that is creatine water weight since I'm taking weight gainer. I'll post a pic of where I was at 8 months for comparison.

2 plates for 6 reps*

Christ, I'd die under 6 plates. Just fucking crushed.

I know for a fact I look like shit, lift like shit, and run like shit (9 minute miles right now.) The entire basis of this thread is me questioning how I am proficient at 10 months in.

Pic for comparison, I can't find anything that shows my arms from before I started, but imagine a twig at 120lbs. Still a twig, but a stronger twig than I once was.

>A little on the bulky side
and by bulky I mean fat.

i already told you.... its the same reason kids mistake you for an elf around christmas time

What? I'm 5'8, not 5'3. I'm short, sure, but I'm not significantly shorter than the majority of the guys at the gym.

sure thing short stop

>how I am proficient at 10 months in.
you're not 2pl8 squat is 2-3months at gym at most.

Basically you are smaller than average, ss compares you to averages so there are less guys around your height so it's easier to be relatively strong since you're competing against fewer. Same reason girls can quite frequently be shit at a sport but still be at a national level, fuck all competitors.

If you're not estating those are solid lifts mate, but you can progress further for sure.

>bulking
>3 calories a day
You must be about 0.05in tall.

>135lb OHP
>275lb squat
>>>>not a twink
interesting

Post form of your 275 squat, inb4 1 rep max 1/2 rom

>same squat
>somehow weak as shit ohp
>unbalanced bad form deadlift to squat ratio
>235 bench
>ONE YEAR IN

Lmao twinklet OP is doing better than you and he's been lifting for a shorter period of time. Go learn a real program.

So you're fat?

>you aren't actually proficient, your strength level is just being inflated because of your skeleton status

well durr. no shit. It's harder to lift heavy weight the lighter you are.

The problem with symmetricstrength is that it does take in account body weight, but doesn't take into account length.
It's easy to score high as a manlet, and hard if you're a 6'5" freak.

I don't mean to say that that's unfair, since being a manlet or at least the right length for your weight class is an advantage in competition, but it is something you should keep in mind before you start feeling too good about hitting green with shit lifts.

I love how mad you are. Those scores are all calculated based on the ipf record holders.

Must suck that a twink is stronger than you fatty.

Thanks for reminding me that other people's squat stats are not highbar atg but low bar parralel.
It's the only lift that's seriously lagging for me on symstr, and those few virtual cookie percentage points mostly bridge that gap.