When was your last cheat meal?

When was your last cheat meal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2fp_rq7X2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ofHt7ttcgic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it couldve been today, desu.

is a tomato, meat, rice, carrot, celery stew cheating?

What day is it today?

Thursday

Today, I'm in full blown hindenburg mode

I dont think so. No fat, not too much carbs, no bread so its ok

3rd of March 2017

Are cheat days even necessary? Ive been going few months now eating clean. Dont even remember last time i ate pizza and i am a sucker for pizza. Also no sugar/salt.

Cheat days are for weak minded people

>there are people who like food like this

>bread
>cheating

hey eternal skeleton

friday. literally 2x165g pringles because they were on sale, with some yoghurt based tip. i ate almost nothing else that day though because i was so ashamed.

It's okay lad, it's good for you to confess your sins. I as a Veeky Forumsizen aprove it

Why do bodybuilders eat pizza and other shit the second theyre of the stage? Their bodies are depleted of nutrients and they fill it with shit? Why not just eat lots of cb with rice and veggies?

Sunday

>following your diet when you're hungover

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

because they're on a 3 month long diet that consists of chicken and rice (or any repetetive meal) so a 2000kcal eating for once won't ruin it

Last weekend.
I spent all day shopping for and cooking Chef John's cheese blintzes and I used the same heavy cream and fattening cheese filling he used and it was better than sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2fp_rq7X2U

I should have taken photos.

sane people you orthorexic fucktard

>needing cheat meals

Not gonna make it, senpai.

It's because their muscles are starved of glycogen and water due to low-carb dieting. Eating carbs before the show will allow them to balloon up in a very short time. Same thing with UFC fighters at weigh-ins.

3 or so weeks ago. I was at dinner with friends and didn't want to go autistic with the ingredients in the meals.

No such thing, i eat pizza and kebabs every week.

>drinking
>being smug about it
How is 10th grade going for you?

No cheat meal, but had 4 beers yesterday.
Still went about 500 under maintenance.
No excuse for ingesting poison though, and i'm past the point where i can use it for social gains.
No self-control feels bad.

I think I haven't had a cheat meal since I've started tracking my calories. I had sweets and shit occasionally but it was in my calorie limit.

I think the only time I went over was about two months ago when I had burgers at 3 am after getting drunk. what a shitty cheat meal lmao

never gunna make it

I get all you can eat sushi every other week or so. I make sure to work out extra hard those days!

Cheat what? I just eat whatever I want and manage my weight? Isn't that how it works for everyone else? Calories in calories out

2 day ago, every saturday is cheat day

No, we want to look good.

Hnnnnngggg spoiler that shit!

>cheat meals
>not just eating normally most of the time and having a healthy relationship with food
youtube.com/watch?v=ofHt7ttcgic

Ha i ate 4 xxl pizzas from wednesday to saturday, because i train it right off.

Not a meal but had 3 fancy as fuck beers and a good 2 slices of pic related on Saturday. Not letting my autism stand in the way of a little celebration

papa johns xxl? those are the shit
one of those with stuffed crust and one of their giant cookies is my go to meal the night before I go for PRs

March 15th.

You can eat what you want an still look good user. Chad Chaddington does it all the time

>pizza
>cheat meal
pick one

Last night...and the night before...and the night before :(

I'm really strict and disciplined on work days when I have eat breakfast at home and bring my food to the office, but when I don't have that structure, all bets are off.

Btw last night I had 3 steak tacos and a chimichanga.

looks pretty good. the difference between being normal and being fat is knowing that 1 slice is probably enough and that you probably shouldn't eat it every day.

last night had 3 slices of large pizza and maybe 8 chicken wings

still under my maintenance cals tho

When you say no sugar or salt, do you mean that you don't add any aditional salt or sugar to your foods, or do you not eat anythign that contains salt or sugar?

2 days ago

was out of town and saw a five guys

Cheat meals are for pussies who cant maintain a diet. Please give me at least one scientific article proving cheat meals are necesary

I have a cheat meal once a week, but it's my only meal that day and doesn't go over my TDEE (usually)

Well, I did eat a ciabatta baguette with cheese etc. but I was a fucking Gofer without any food supplies. When I came back home, I ate a bowl of fitness cereal (bullshit, not fitness, but damn the yogurt pieces are game), two spoons of peanut butter, and, if I recall correctly, two sandwiches at the railway station before arriving home.

Needs science to validate his life choices while still looking like garbage 1yo lifter.

You cant make this shit up.

Entire weekend was cheatday, i feel like a fat fuck. Time to put in one last gear before summer

March.

Nothing is necessary. Everyone should literally just kill themselves because we're going to die one day anyway.

>Everyone should literally just kill themselves because we're going to die one day anyway.

Sometimes I like to fantasize a higher power gives me a DELET THIS button and lets me decide if I want to destroy the universe. I always push it.

Why does this picture make my peepee jiggle?

Beer and a burger once a week, rest of the time I'm ultra autistic about counting everything down to the last gram of muh oats

Does it count if I spit it out afterwards? If so, does soda count as a meal?