Why are there so many fucking manlet insecurity threads on this board?

Why are you straight guys wallowing in your height complexes instead of enjoying life and building the confidence in approaching girls?

tfw I'm 168cm/5.5ft but I'm gay so I don't give a fuck I could go for a short or tall guy when dating.

mfw I see fucking insecure straight anons whining about being a manlet 24/7 on Veeky Forums

Jesus Christ I'm sick of it I just want to read about getting fit and not find "Melancholy: the board".

At least keep it all in one thread suggestion: /manlet/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zj-eQFam5-s&ab_channel=communitychannel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*thread, my suggestion for the title: /manlet/

Shut up faggot manlet

"Sh-sh-shut up! Stop trying to make me feel better and try to motivate me to improve myself! Manlet4 lyfe!"

I'm glad I don't live in Netherlands or any scandinavian countries.

>tfw a gay Manlet is less of a pussy than most dudes on Veeky Forums

you don't have to worry about attracting the gender who prioritize height in their potential partners

Exactly.

You don't know our tiny little suffering OP.

>be 5'8" in the Netherlands
>be half mexican also

>mfw I've always had tall blonde fit gfs

Normie advice really is indisputably true: be confident.

Still, I lost my fiancee of three years last month, and the amount of heartbreak I'm suffering from is practically unbearable. :D

There are plenty of fish in the sea mate, keep looking. There's bound to be women that don't mind short guys, if not date, a girl shorter than you.

Above all improve yourself. Height isn't the only attractive thing about males. As a gay guy I can tell you, there's so many things about men that all factor into their attractiveness besides just bloody height:
- Humour
- Intelligence
- Personality/Charm
- Confidence
- Skills/experience in one or more fields
- Physical attractiveness: physique/face
^ To name a few off the top of my head

>Still, I lost my fiancee of three years last month
This didn't happen to me and I'm 6'5. Coincidence?

Woman's brain is pretty simple : If you're 2 inche taller than them they think you're at least 6 ft.
So except if you're really a turbomanlet, as long you're taller than most women in your area you should still be able to score.

I agree with you that you can only benefit from improving those qualities but even if you're attracted to men the fact remains that woman highly value height to the point where it's more like a requirement than a preference. It's not so extreme that you're destined to die alone if you're below 6 feet tall or some shit but it's something that will greatly affect your dating pool.

sorry m8, but those other things only come into play after, and IF you make the height cut (i.e. 6'1-6'2 for most top tier girls)

1. manlets are jealous of lanklets' height
2. lanklets are jealous of manlets' gains

this is a recipe for top notch infinite shitposting

Can the women in this thread please give their thoughts? Maybe put an end to this hetero manlet mentality that "muh all womenz are hardwired with height fetishes"

Yes, you could probably safely assume that the majority of women would prefer a man taller than they are. But is the solution to that just sulking and whining about it all day on Veeky Forums, or actually having a go at dating?

You've probably heard from other people that asking a girl/guy out is 90% rejection, 10% success. Don't stop trying till you get that success.

And keep improving on your flaws, if your only quality is writing poetry about repressed manletism then your chances of having a successful relationship seem next to none.

Stfu.

you don't understand OP if I don't have something physical to blame all my insecurities on I might have to admit that I'm a pretty shitty person.

Lanklets have to cope with the fact that they'll always look scrawny without roiding, manlet hate is nothing but envy.

I honestly appreciate the advice but this is the only time I've ever posted in a thread like this; I try not to spend time thinking about my shortcomings and have accepted that I can only work on improving what I can. My first post was just telling OP that he's probably going to have more success dating as a homo simply because gay guys value different qualities in their partners than women.

Is this height obsession an American thing?

I remember this video and realised there is always some weirdo that asks about some famous person's height.

youtube.com/watch?v=zj-eQFam5-s&ab_channel=communitychannel

I think the cultural difference is mostly to do with desirable heights being over a round number in the imperial system. It's literal autism.

I'm sure this an american thing too
Here height is taken into account too but you don't need to be specially tall (some girls only want tall guys but this isn't the majority at all), you just have to be a bit taller than the girl.

kys

>Why are you straight guys wallowing in your height complexes instead of enjoying life and building the confidence in approaching girls?
Holy shit, one of them actually learned

Because at first, it is insecurity. It's insecurity to people that don't make it the part of their everyday consciousness.

Once you take the red pill, and see around you what is happening. You no longer see it as insecurity toward being a manlet, but rather you start to see the truth.

Its the same with the height/face/frame threads. At first, you think it's people just being insecure. But once you're conscious of it, you see that its entirely true. Everything about your life, or their life, would be better if they were tall and good looking. Everything.

Now, the question is what do you do now that you're aware of it? You can't change it (yet) so do you try to accomplish anything and be labelled as a tryhard overcompensating manlet? Or do you not do anything and get hate for just being alive? There's no winning my dude. I'm not even a manlet, I'm 1.85m, and everyday I see it happening. There is nothing you can do. That's why its so prevalent. This is like a 'safe space' for people to talk about it, because if they voiced these opinions in real life to co-workers or friends, they would be easily dismissed.

Height, face and frame are biological standards of good genes. If you don't have them, you're seen as inferior to other people. It's the truth, people cant handle the truth.

Try 5'5 living in NL

>people post it all day on Veeky Forums therefore it must be true
Keep dreaming lanklet. One day someone will believe you.

>Taylor Swift
You didn't fail in summoning me. I love Taylor Swift.
Maybe it's because people say I look like her combined with my love for her music but I love her.

Anyways, let's get back in topic.

Looks like it. But it's not strictly for Americans, though.
There are other countries who are obsessed with height.

Also, as for manlets and lanklets, each have their own pros and cons and depending on the person, one will stick with the one or the other and either be happy with their height or would've wished for better.

For example, on one hand, you don't often hit your head on ceilings when you're a manlet, it's easier to get buff when you're a manlet, manlets look better and less awkward when they're with a woman that's shorter than them so you look less awkward when you like tiny women unlike when lanklets date tiny women and it makes them look like pedophiles, lanklets often find it hard to find beds that will fit their tall bodies and lanklets often have difficulty in driving comfortably because of their long legs, taller torsos and longer necks.

And on the other hand, it's easier to play sports when you're tall, you're considered more attractive (if you have a cute, pretty face and a nice body) when you're tall, you can score tall women when you're the one who's taller than them and the general consensus is that a tall girl with a guy shorter than her is awkward, it's easier to get a slim, feminine body (if you want that) when you're tall and people will take you more seriously than shorter people.

I personally like and enjoy being my own 6'8" (2.04m) lanklet self since it's easier for being a cute, slim bishie than a manlet and I would rather tolerate the cons of being a lanklet than enjoy the pros of being a manlet.
I also attract lots of girls and I just have to take in stride the side-effect of attracting guys who mistake me for a girl.
I have a cute 4'4" girlfriend, though.

Oh my god no need to get freaking "deep" about it.

You're short, that's it there's not much you can do about it I'll agree with you on that.

But crying about it on Veeky Forums isn't going to solve it.
Veeky Forums shouldn't be a safe space to form a cult of manlets, these insecure guys need to get rid of their insecurity or get out.

>if they voiced these opinions in real life to co-workers or friends

Don't try to make it sound like it's taboo, it isn't even a taboo subject. I hear people talk about height every now and then irl.

Lol man I was never an insecure manlet to begin with. I was like "holy shit" when I discovered how many people had creepy obsessions over their own height here on Veeky Forums.

I just want it to end and learn how to get swole.

Defeatism is one of the most loathsome traits in a person. It is pathetic. You negative nancy cunts should just fucking do one and stop trying to drag everyone else down to your level.

The reason your life sucks is because you're a miserable sack of shit that no one wants to associate with because you suck the energy out of everything. It has nothing to do with being short or skinny or ugly or stupid.

Life is easier for some people. Life is better for some people. Get the fuck over it and carve yourself out some enjoyment or fuck off and get out of everyone else's way.

So she left you for a tall blond Chad.

>tfw I'm 168cm/5.5ft but I'm gay so I don't give a fuck I could go for a short or tall guy when dating.

Being a faggot had literally nothing to do with your point but you felt the need to insert it into the topic anyway, this is why people don't like us lad

Crying about it anywhere isn't going to solve it. There is nothing you can do to solve it, That's not why they're (we're) crying about it.

If you try to do anything with your life and your small, you will never be taken seriously and will be known to everyone as the overcompensating small man.

>talking about height irl

Yeah, I've had the conversations as well. You see the YT videos on it also. It's like 'i want my guy to be taller than me when i'm wearing heels xD xD'. When in reality, that's not the reason. If, a woman wont date a person because she's taller than them wearing heels, she's failed as a human. That's not what they 'mean' when they say it... It's a way for them to rationalise their answer. If they outright said to people 'no, i dont date small men because height and frame is a genetic advantage, and by having offspring with a small person i'm putting the future of my children at the mercy of your inferior genes' they would be laughed at, when in reality it's the truth. Height/Face/Frame are excellent markers for good genes. If you don't have them, you have bad genes.

Also, I have never in real life heard my co-workers say that they are superior to me, but that's because like I said, they are not aware of the treasure that they hold. Once they become aware of it, they'll do everything they can to preserve it.

For me, a 1.85m (fit manlet) white male, I will only mate with a girl that's >1.8m flat, has >6.5" wrists and has blue eyes and a small nose.
Personally, I've accepted the fact that I'll not have kids, because of the standard I've set. But, I'm not going to risk my children being manlets or wristlets just because the girl in question likes me.

I am quite well off though, and I'm happy to pay for an egg, and, since we have a plastic womb on the way. Who even needs the woman. I will be able to have my own Dolf Lundgren as a son. How amazing is that?

gay

>defeatism

You're given the task of digging a mile into the Earth with your bare hands. You only have 1 week to complete this task or you will be shot in the head and killed.

Take the task as face value. You only have your hands, no help, no machines, nothing. Just you and your 'will' to dig a hole one mile down.

How long to you go before you 'accept defeat'?

Defeatism, in this case, is not a loathsome trait. It's an acceptable, and rationale trait for a manlet to have. He has every disadvantage the world could ever give him (being under 5'6 is a disability). So no, it's not loathsome.

We don't care about your 'just be urself :)' comments. Don't say comments like that, because you are clearly unaware of what manlets have to put up with.

>(being under 5'6 is a disability). So no, it's not loathsome.

under 5'6" is turbomanlet though

Here you have 5'10 dude complaining they can't get girls because of their height

Reminder that you are socially retarded and oblivious if you unironically think all this.

Spotted the insecure faggot

Dude I am a fucking manlet and my life is considerably better than the average chumps with barely extra effort.
Just not being so damn pessimistic is enough to improve your quality of life considerably but you're too much of a puss puss to give it an honest shot.

If you fail you're no worse of than now. If you try you have everything to gain even though you can't see it through your self-pity goggles.

And don't be yourself because you are a miserable cunt. Try being someone who isn't a loser. Your defeatism is abhorrent. It's disgusting. You almost deserve to be put down for not exercising the potential you have been given. You almost don't deserve to live.

Start digging.

Hahahahahahahahahahahha Lanklet role playing as a sad manlet When will lanklets learn how transparent they are? Pathetic lmao

My life is fucking dank lol Like I'm gonna see some sad faggot on the Internet and feel bad about myself too like it's a little club to join up

Can confirm, last LTR gf was 5'8 and she thought I was AT LEAST 6', most likely 6'1
I'm 5'11

>manlets now resorting to meta shitposting

God damn just accept your genetic flaw and move on. Why are manlets so fucking insecure?

>why are manlets so insecure?
He asks as he posts on the Internet, looking for something, anything that might serve as validation for his otherwise meaningless existence.

Manlets sure do project a lot don't they?

>gay
>5.5ft

Well there you are.

Manlets are basically women so is a straight manlet an oxymoron?

no matter how much you post here I beat you the fuck out :) I have gf, gains, and a career and you have nothing faggot

t. Manlet who still is so insecure that he posts on Veeky Forums about it

Manlets are FUCKING hilarious. Everything is a competition to you.ehat you fail to realize is that you've already lost the only competition that matter.

I'm a 6'8" lanklet but I look so feminine to the point that many guys actually mistake me for a girl.

Thankfully, there are also many girls who actually see that I am a guy and are attracted to me because cute bishies are popular with girls nowadays and there are more girls who are attracted to me than guys.

Also, manlets get buff much easier than lanklets and lanklets make for better bishies than manlets.

>admitting to being an incel neet only capable of meme
Nice cope lanklet. How's no gains and no gf mode? B)

>dank lol like
Truly an excellent post. I mean, I am in awe of your grammatical prowess. You put forth your remarks on the subject with such, je needs sais quoi, that you have indeed put an end to the manlet meme once and for all. Please use a trip from now on so I may have the pleasure and privalledge of reading your thoughts.

I read it, but unfortunately your statement falls on deaf ears. Maybe someone else will have a greater sense of self worth from reading it. I am passed that stage, I cannot unsee what the world does unto manlets. Maybe, one day you'll see it as well.

Why? Because knowing the truth and refusing just to 'lol just be confident bro' makes you retarded? Come on man, have some respect.

have you stopped to think that maybe you don't deserve a top tier girl?

prove you aren't a dyel high-schooler. You won't.

You sound like you don't lift and are pathetic overall. You can't make me feel bad though, my life just shits all over everything you seem to think is true.

Try actually getting off Veeky Forums though, you'll do better. Is it really worth your life energy to sit here trying to convince manlets to be sad?

>I have gf, gains, and a career and you have nothing faggot
You misspelled "Carer".

FYI: your Carer is not your gf, she's paid to take care of you.

In all seriousness. There are a few individuals who get off on playing on peoples insecurities. So they make daily threads about height, face, frame, chad or whatever to harvest tears from those that are insecure.

One time i spoke with someone who had legit autism from r9k and he was literally obsessed with people's height. He knew the height of every man that he ever chatted with online and he was really obsessed with it. That thing was a huge part of his life and the things he chatted about. He was ugly, autistic and somewhat miserable because he couldn't get a woman and he constantly brought every topic about male, female relationship back to that topic.

Everyone knows that people sort them self in groups based on looks, athleticism, intelligence, personality traits, income and so on and so on. Get over it. There are people within your league and there are people outside of your league. Just because you are ugly don't mean you wont get sex, it just means you get to have sex with people that are as ugly as you are. For some reason every autistic shit has been brainwashed by Hollywood movies to think that he is for some reason entitled to a 10/10 and gets disappointed when that don't happen.

I am 28, I'm 2nd Engineer in the Merchant navy, and I'm white. I'm at the park just now, but when I'm home I will post pictures of me in uniform with a timestamp. Is that the sort of proof you're after? Why are you trying so damn hard to refute my truths?

I'm not trying to make you, or anyone, feel bad. If you read through my posts again I think you'll see that's quite apparent. I am merely trying to show the op why the threads are so prevalent on here. The reason is not because they're insecure, the reason is this is a place where they can voice their opinions on the matter without being mocked or disregarded. I am merely trying to show the light to people. If you're a manlet, you have bad genes. What are you going to do with your bad genes? If you cared about the human race, you wouldn't prdouce a child and have him/her be a burden on society. There's nothing bad about that, just, truth.

>There are a few individuals who get off on playing on peoples insecurities.

This. Once you been on Veeky Forums for a couple of years you realize that its the same people making the same threads over and over again.

Just because you're ugly or short does not entire you to a girl of any kind. I would, and do, say the same to women of lesser stature or intellegence.

Why would you want to further your genetic defects in this world? I truly cannot fathom it. I am not saying it should be illegal, but if you are concious of your genetic defects, and they are such that they will hold severe disadvantages to your offspring, you cannot in good faith have a child.

Here is your (YOU)

Manlet.

Why are people getting so worked up (both sides lankets manlets faggots bananas) about something you can't change and you didn't have any input on?

Please provide me with 1(THREE) arguments about why should you waste energy in the day to brag/cry about your height. Go on, i am waiting.

No no no. Take your shirt off and show us what good genes are. You have no business saying manlets have bad genes when they get laid more than you.

>I'm a manlet and I don't care about manlets
Haha wow user you sure showed us

But I agree that all the insecure faggotry on this board is too annoying

Ty

I do not have good genes. You clearly have not been paying attention to the thread. I am 1.85, my insertions are weak. I have shot bicep bellies, high lats, a small chest gap and misaligned abs.

>manlets gets laid more

Considering I am sailing the ocean for 7 months of the year I don't think anyone will refute that in terms of pure numbers. When I am home, I travel Europe to see for myself what the ancients created, and how far it has declined. I have sex everytime I'm on leave, and for the most part it's with nice girls who are middle-upper class like myself. Anyone could get laid in this day in age, anyone. All you have to do is go to a bar in a large city on the weekend and you'll get laid.

Getting laid is not my problem my friend. My problem is I cannot have a child with girls like that, and you shouldn't either. Not purely because of them, but because my genes are too weak for me to in good faith, continue in the world.

Manlets are not crying because they can't get laid. They're upset because they are now aware that they will be giving their male child, if they have any, a huge disadvantage in life, and they just want to ventabout what that feels like. Knowing that you will never be as good as someone because your generics didn't allow is disheartening dude, it is.

It's only a disadvantage if you have no likeable traits. You're a sad sack of shit that only deals in absolutes and only wants to complain. Just kill yourself you're not worth anyone's time.

>cult of insecure manlets
Ayy, that's the new name of Veeky Forums.