Okay, so as we all know, SS is shit if you want to get aesthetic

Okay, so as we all know, SS is shit if you want to get aesthetic.

What do you need to do to become aesthetic?

The only reason I lift is to get girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodymaxing.com/2016/09/15/dltbb-routine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lift for a few years and stay lean.
The end.

This is why "ss is shit hurr" because its a beginner routine that lasts a few months. So of course you won't look aesthetic after doing SS. You won't look aesthetic after any routine in the first months of lifting.

P P L
P
L

Do one of those alpha desteny look like programs, the ronaldo one is for beginners.
If you can't 1/2 then you won't look like you lift.

bodymaxing.com/2016/09/15/dltbb-routine/

>manlet destiny

pretty much this. people who hate on his theories are just mad because they spent so much time and energy in the gym already but still have shit physiques.

Basically anything that includes compounds, hypertrophy, and lots of isolation work. You see, it's like Frank Zane said, bodybuilding is all about the silhouette. For that you need nice arms, delts, traps, a trim waist, and proportional legs (not quad tumors like T-rexes here have). But above all else, you need to be LEAN, so keep your diet in check.

It's sad that anyone here actually thinks this is anything special. Just goes to show you how dyel Veeky Forums is.

it's special because it was built with a borderline autistic meme program that goes counter to the advice of pretty much every retard who lifts and lurks Veeky Forums for 1 year and thinks that means he knows what he's talking about.

5'5''

But his body is nothing special. Anyone can look like this if they lift heavy for a few years and don't go over 15-16%.

I don't think you realize that at 5'5 he'll look tiny even when standing next to non-lifters.

This

It's not about the size it's about his proportions. He purposely emphasizes traps neck and upper back which makes him look objectively better than people who don't in my opinion. I thought this after seeing his picture before even knowing anything about his program.

>traps neck and upper back
also delts but I was never a fan of steroid delts on people like Jeff Seid

Aesthetics bodies are only achievable with roids that make your skin tight (anavar, winny, tren,....)

It has nothing to do with diet or training it's all about roids.

>That manlet is on roids

I think this is aesthetic and also natural

>and also natural

>Aesthetics bodies are only achievable with genetics

Fixed that for you.
No amount of roids will help you, if you're genetic trash.
And you need to work really hard on looking bad to look shit if you've been blessed

SS and then Texas Method with accessories and an actually good diet, not just any shit and a gallon of milk.

ok, go back to being fat with your total that no one cares about

if you are skelly, without a doubt

first 6 months: SS + bulking, you will put on mass, you will get stronger, you will focus on learning proper form on big lifts
next two years: PPL

what's going on nation...

ayy

>objectively
>in my opinion

He's not very tall, he's not surprisingly lean or big and he knows how to take a swolfie. If you really think he's on roids you're retarded