I don't see progress threads around

I don't see progress threads around

I don't see any progress either user

sick gainz bro, mirin'

damn. a minute too late

lol ouch

is this a 5 day progress

of shoulder hair, perhaps?...

ignore the hate, I can notice a difference, people with shit progress themselves will do anything to shit over others

lmao at first i didn't see that the recent picture is on the left and not on the right. i was like what the fuck is this shit, he actually got smaller.

yeah, pretty noticeable difference OP keep going

thicc boys wwu

more like pudgy boys with pudding love handles

Love handles are definitely going, just keep at it until you make it brah

truuuu lmao :100:
imma cut soon but not yet.

Do fucking heavy rows, you pudgy bastars.
If your lats aren't visible through your back fat, you're failing your fucking bulk

elo holanon

>tfw finally filling out L sleeves
doesn't look like much but my arms grew from something like 12" to a a little over 16". gained 35lbs in the process and lost a little bodyfat.

why smoking tho

if you look closely, you'll see that's a right hand holding the cigarette (and cup). also a lot darker than mine

About 10 month

25 lbs gained

Damnnnn user

Brutal

insane biceps and especially forearms gains for just 10 months. natty?

Came to post this. Fpbp

What are your legs like?

T-thanks
Finished My oral Turinabol cycle in the after pic. Just to keep the gains while peeling of all the pizza.
3500-4200 calories started september

No t-Rex but they fit

and they say orals don't work... props for honesty

>roiding for this

he got in 10 months what others a few years to achieve. either he saved a lot of time reaching the natty limit or he is going to leave humanity behind with his next cycle. skin looks pretty bad though. orals' sides or genetics?

lol this guy has fucking beginner gains + orals

brb taking one of the mildest steroids on the market and letting it shutdown natural test, brb no protection even tho DHT, brb no PCT or anti estro

never understand people who buy expensive orals to take by themselves when a couple bottles of test and a simple AI gets much better gains

Dident get any acne or problems at all. Just dirty mirrior.. sorry about that.

Arent you the dude with real bad gyno?kek

Its embarassing, but if I'm being completely honest I have to admit this took me 2 years.

Bodyweight: 66kg --> 72kg
Squat: 40kg --> 120kg
Bench: 22.5kg --> 70kg
Deadlift: 40kg --> 135kg

nah m8, i'm the guy that's natty and way bigger and stronger than you will ever be

:^)

looks reasonable man. don't be down on yourself.

Just start hitting upperbody a lot harder and get on a program.

when you find one of the user's who talks shit to you online posting pics and all he can say is

>y-yea w-well y-you don't even l-look that g-good m-mister

Am I reading this wrong or can you seriously not bench your body weight even after two years of lifting?

>nah m8

:')

You are not reading that wrong.

MIRIN HARD MY GUY

nice tits paco

>IMG_0445.jpg
lel

also why is your guy crying?

Oh, well at least you look a lot better than before, user.

Don't be hard on yourself man, lots of people underreport how long it took them to get to where they are, using excuses about how they didn't know good diet or good training for why months/years of training "didn't count". And rippetoes crowing about SS getting people to 140kg 5x5 squat in 6 months or whatever is pure fantasy/marketing technique.

nice samefag puto

MIRIN HARD MY GUY

i bent over row 2pl8 and deadlift everyday for some time now

my lats are hit everyday
give em time lad

:^)

samefag/10

who the fuck mires some babby's babby gaines he needed roids to get?

gtfo

Previous. Former alcholic street fighter turned business man and slum lord. How can i shave this stomach fat?

Autism

samefag more dude

autism is taking shitty orals and shutting down natural test because you are afraid to inject

The fuck you telling us about your rental properties, faggot? What does that have to do with losing weight?

by eating less u fat kunt

exactly 1 yr between the 2 photos. i know i look like shit and have zero traps and chest (despite of training them hard), but whatever.

you help me lose this belly my boy tommy can hook you up but you keep smart mouthing me, well i may have ot treat you as if you down talked my lady friend.

Train your core, you haven't trained it at all

Is it hair shoulder gains thread or what?

Started taking lifting seriously in about November. Dropped 30 pounds and I'm almost to abs.

i'd like to, but its so fucking boring lel

in another 8 months your arms are gonna be horizontal

how do i achieve this mode

Fine, don't cry to me when you cut and you don't see a defined six pack.

By seriously you mean gear, right?

i just want delt striations and bicep veins

>4 months
>this
Jesus

Before 5'8 250-260 lbs

After 5'8 184

here is example of how to do gear properly

gj

I dont track the progress I AM THE PROGRESS

>dem bulge gainz
Also damn you used to have the legs of a qt anime grill

>4 years

sure about that m8

I'm not sure if you're sarcastic or not. But no, I'm natural. I'm 18, I won't fuck with steriods until I'm 23 and feel like I reached some what close to my natural limit.

Mirin'

5'10 about 120lbs to 175lbs over 3 years of lifting in college, proof that you too can move from twig mode to dyel mode

I read the thread clicked in to say this.
Fpbp
GG user

do some chest flies bro

i know it's the norm to look down on yourself on this board but that is definitely not dyel mode

>hitting a musel every day
>hoping for it to grow
Even after a bit of growth you will get stuck

Tips, recommendations, whatever. If you guys have constructive shit lay it on me.

that is not even remotely dyel, hell, the first one doesnt even look too dyel

Get ready to hold those invisible watermelons under your arms in another half a year.

Your torso looks like a meth addicts face. Lol

how long between first & last?
anyroad, nice progress, just keep going at it

Anyone mirin my gains?

Slowly morphing into a arrogant Turbo-manlet

Well thanks. I've posted the right pic on the last two CBT's and the only comments I've gotten were literally "dyel, start lifting"

Depending on how long it was between first and last I might say cut a little harder but you obviously are making great progress so really just keep going!

keep on liftin

so what do you take besides YHCL in your stack? How often do you take YHCL and did it make you anxious or feel wired?

My bulk. I was eating like a farm animal, and shitting and farting like one too. The whole experience was miserable. Yea, I got stronger, but the all the eating broke me, and I think I looked better before. Oh well, live and learn. I was 195ish in the before pic, and 215ish in the 2nd. Back down to 195 now, lost strength of course, but was stronger than when I started at 195.

Nice job, I can see what you mean, your frame looks like it doesn't hold fat well and you end up looking fatter than you actually are on a bulk.

ah yes
never change Veeky Forums

My about two-year progress

Multivitamin, fish oil, the yc stack in the morning and 2x ec after. All the yc did was knot up my gut a bit after the 45m of cardio and give me painful, long lasting erections whenever I was hard at night.

Fuck off feelgood

>1.2017
>5.017
You count the time since you started lifting in days?

2.5 months between the two
I stopped doing SS after like 4 months cause my upper body was atrophying while my legs and ass got nice. I know they're bad pics but I don't have anything else