Why is training for girls a meme?

Why is training for girls a meme?

Why is she dressing like that in a gym?

What a stupid bitch.

because changing yourself to appease someone else is beta as fuck

lifting for yourself > lifting professionally > lifting so mom can say shes proud of you > lifting for bitches

No and yes. No because lifting actually helps you get pussy. And yes because you should lift to better yourself. Lifting is about bettering yourself, getting pussy from it is just a plus imo

Because fuck women man. You train for yourself and women last.

If you train for women, you're putting them on a pedestal above YOU. Which makes you a beta fucking cuck.

Act like a man, train like a man and women will start noticing.

I lift for myself 100% but I've thought of the reasons why I lift and one of them(definitely not the primary) is girls. But isn't that for myself too? I mean I don't lift so girls will become happier but instead because I'll hopefully sometime get a girlfiend which makes ME happy. I also like girls mirin which is confidence boost for ME.

Please tell me why disagree

*grabs him by the throat*
U SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT NATALIE DORMER

it's obviously a photo shoot seeing she is an actress

*unleashes katana collection*
*an hero*

This, people think that "lifting for girls" is just about the physical aspect of it, when it's really both a physical thing to look good and a mental thing to help instill discipline and mental strength so that you wont be a fuckup in life (which is equally attractive to women)

*stands in stoic silence ~20 sec*
*returns to life of farming and reflection*

Anyone else never thought about why you lift, you just kinda do.

Mainly cause you don't need to lift for women, just be moderately lean and girls will think you're ripped. Chasing your goal body is infinitely more satisfying and will keep you motivated for far longer than just being attractive to women.

>beta
>cuck
>pedestal

Like anyone on earth doesn't try to make themselves more attractive to the opposite sex, you're like women who say they wear slutty clothes "for themselves"

lifting for girls is great. lifting for your oneitis waitress who works at the coffee shop and you think will love you is a bad idea

the only acceptable reason to lift is because you hate yourself

any other reason is for betas

This is exactly why i lift. Hoping some day i'll lift heavy enough that i'll be able to pay a visit to snap city.

Because most dudes who lift think that lifting will make them instant pussy magnets. While a man getting swole actually does make women(yes even the dykes) far more easy to pull it doesn't fix the problems one has that made pulling women BEFORE you got Veeky Forums.

Oh and women will go out of their way to sabotage men who seek to get fit and pull hotter women then they could ever be. It's just how it is.

2 1/2 years later and this is where i'm at. i just kinda walk to the gym at the same time 4 days a week and do my thing without even thinking about it.

Fuck off Charlie

>tfw my gym doesnt have a GHR rig

I know that feel.

I was visiting a friend's gym and used one for the first time and holy shit my ass hasn't been this sore since 5th grade summer camp

This guy gets it.

Because even though it makes you more physically attractive you devote years to a difficult activity while presupposing that you currently have no value and that girls are far above you like you're some sort of ugly worm, some ugly worm who can't make it across the sidewalk before the sun comes out and when you try to talk to a female you shrivel up and sound like a total faggot and go home and promise yourself that you just need to get bigger and girls will overlook the fact that you have no identity, no confidence, and you talk to them like a desperate berrypicker who NEEDS some pussy, just a little pussy to see you through the barren wasteland that is your pathetic dating life. And then you internalize your perceived inherent lower value compared to females and it seeps into every aspect of your life until you're 55 years old and your life consists of Outback Steakhouse and falling asleep on the couch while watching Sportscenter.

tl;dr SS+GOMAD

It's okay. She doesn't actually lift.

*teleports*