It really...

>it really, really really really REALLY was better to just fucking buy BTC and hold it and do absolutely nothing else than to ever even think about touching any alts

I'm going to fucking kill myself. I can't take this shit. It's a retard's market and being smart will only bring you financial ruin. I should have bought fucking stocks instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gresham's_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You must be crazy to buy this shitcoins . Everyone knows that the next coin to pump to the heavens is Metaverse ETP.

Go away Pajeet. You've been saying this all day

The market is highly irrational at the moment. Alts are almost not worth buying until this fork nonsense is over

Bitcoin always gets pumped by fake Tethers, that's why almost all alts seem so weak in comparison.

.̥̹͉̝̾̋̐͛.̼͈̍̈..̴̓̃̏͑̒.ͧ̈́b̷̫̤̤͕͓͂͐͐̎ͫ̿̚u̥͖̠̻̻̗͑̒͗̃ͧ̌ͅẗ́̆ͮ̀ ̱̳͙ͦ͆͗͌ͣr̝͎͔̍ͤ̍e̵̼͚̜̭͂͂͑ͅȧ͖̥̼̒ͪ̌̿̓ͩḻ̡̫͚̏l̈́͋͊͊͒̋͝y̢,̃ͤ̊̔ͦ̃̾ ̂ͯͩͤ̾̏̈y͐o̝̞͆̃̏̒̈́̔u̠̞͉͚͌͑̈́̂̇ ͎͇̭̑̑͌ͮ͗ͮ̕ͅs̜̼̭ͤ̏ͯ͝h̤̩̮̬̃ͨͮo̭̯̯̩̰͑̓̐́̚u̧̠̣͊ͧͭ̔̚l͕̤̳͉͆ͅd͇̱̼͙̠̫̍̔͑͟ ̢̮̙̱̈́ͤͤ̾ͦͅj̧̩ͣ̽ṳ̥͙̗͈̋͂̓ͮͅs̤̩̐ͨ͆͂ͬ́ͧt̓͂ ͉̬̟͇̿ͤͧ̓͑̍ͭ̕a̤̮̙̪̪̖͂̄̿ͅd̵͙m̫͉̒ͣ̈́̈́̆ị̿ͯ͢t̮̩̥̓̒̍̈̒ ̎̔͟ṫ̯̄h̘̞̩̗̞a̢͔̞͖̐͗͑̍t̤̑͋ ͇̤̰͑ͦͦ̏ͫy̤̞̤͇̣̮̗ͮ̃̒͆̉ͯo̹̬̤̖͖ͦ͐ͧͣǔ͉̝̹̪̜ͮ̾̚ ̙͕̣͓̠̙͐̊͢h͎̳̳̱̽͢à̸̆̊ͩv̝̻̬͍̊e̷̮ a̻̺̣̯͓̤͈͛̋ͧͣͫ̓ḃ͓̳̗̬̼̝͔̀s̈̓̏̔̍̐̚o͖̦̼͌̽͊͂l͚ͦ̓͗̎ú̞̽̆t̖̮̬͖͇̙̉͐͒̄̚e̫̹͎͉͍̟̩̐ͩ̔̓͒̈́l͈y̴͎͇͓͚̟͉̻̑͗ ̩͕̟͚͋n̰̟̯̠͚̹͖͌ͦ̍̆͢o͚ͨ̏͑̾́̊͞ ̐̏̓͟f̦̮̯̖̭̦͋̍ͭ͋͆ú̗͉̺̥ͅc̮̪̻̔͗̇ͧ̊̋͗k̝̦͎̫͙̮̈́i̬̠̖̮̼̗n̉g̶̭̟ͤ͛̒̆ͫ ̥̩͕̟ͦ͆͛̀i̼̞͖̪͙̐ͯd̜̪̠̪̱̓̎̓e̺̩͉̗͎͋̂̐̈́̋̊a͔̬͕ͅ ͚̱̥͓̜́ͧ̿̓̔h̨͑̿o̯̱͑̾̍͡ẃ̺͚̰̩̤̗̾͊̋͒̇ͅ ̠̹̙̺̳͊ͫ̇ͤͅṭ̣͎͈̼̄̃̽ͫ͠o̖̗͚̔ͫ͊̍ͬ ̺̬̯̟̊͠t̜̬̥͉̥̻̩̂r͇̟̟͗a̖͋ͫ̐̾͗̐d̜͉̠̯̜͕͓͐ͪ̑̀̂͠e̫̦͇͈̣̍ͅ!̹̦̰̟ͫͮ ̜̦̥̰͚̦̂͡

>Alts are almost not worth buying until this fork nonsense is over
Indeed, only idiots buy low, you should buy high like the rest of us, OP

>putting your money into an asset with demonstrable value that continues to increase is less intelligent than retardedly fucking yourself with irrelevant shitcoins nobody cares about
Stay retarded, Veeky Forums

Oh and you missed a spot when you were washing my lambo

Was your lambo purple from Gridcoin?

If BTC pumps to 7k+ in the next few weeks, you have not bought any bottoms today.
I don't have time to babysit shitcoins so I'm just trading BTC for now

you didn't jump on the good coins
you didn't reap the profits

No one knows what the "good coins" are until they moon, then they say "I told you to buy thiscoin and thatcoin" after it moons because technology and developers, then it crashes hard and never recovers.

This entire thing is gambling, confirmation bias, and fear of missing out. Feathercoin is blowing up. I see everyone telling everyone to buy. No. One. Asks. Why. It. Is. Mooning. No one. And no one knows, because the only reason is some faggots are playing Soros and manipulating it. Shit coins moon by up hundreds of percentage points and crash to a new low every day.

Why? Faggots. Anything other than BTC, ETH, LTC, and XMR is a load of shit. We need a mass extinction event so we can just be done with this.

Any crypto outside the Big 4 is gambling.

Wait until everyone stops pretending bitcoin isn't broken. Yesterday I had a transaction with $2 fees stuck for 14 hours. At this point litecoin is superior

People are too lazy to find the good coins for themselves...Holy shit do a little research and find some coins NOT made recently but still supported.

God, yes. They say some meme lightning network will fix this but I haven't seen shit, and meanwhile BTC is getting rekt by those slow, expensive transactions.

ETH is miles better.

>It's a retard's market and being smart will only bring you financial ruin.
major KEK
Anyone with half a brain can see that all these ICOs and shit are terrible and will never provide any value.
What you meant by "smart" was probably "greedy and trying to be smart"

Yeah yeah just no...
Coin got rebranded after a Youtuber couldnt p n d the coin to sell his bags he was shilling it on every video and now of the sudden its into research stuff LOL get the fuck out of here

Bitcoin is not a currency, it’s a store of value.
ETH is a nice currency maybe, as are some other coins. Currencies don’t majorly appreciate in value though. That’s what makes them good currencies. Keep that in mind. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gresham's_law

Nigger you just throw those trash ICOs into the same basket as obvious pajeet scrypt shitcoins. Do you even alt?

Enjoy your store of value overpriced due to stupid forks that will retrace to 4000 in few weeks.

>being smart will only bring you financial ruin
if you where smart you'd just be trading in bitcoin

>average Veeky Forums daytrader

Lol

>it's a store of value and when that doesn't suit my argument it's a currency
Core shills are complete fucking faggots.

iktf user

>tfw bought coss at 20 cents
>tfw its at 8 cents now

shit coins never again if i manage to recover.

tfw 60k coss 20k kucoin and a bunch of other shitcoins that refuse to get any bid

kucoin must have made you some nice money, when i first heard of it, it was 48 cents. Sadly all my money is in COSS, i bought even more at 10 cents but this shit keeps going lower fuck.

>trash ICOs into the same basket as obvious pajeet scrypt shitcoins
You’re calling one "trash" and the other "shit", how does that make for different baskets?

Sure it’ll retrace to 4k; and afterwards it’ll go up to 8k or whatever. Who cares.

Well I personally didn’t say it was a good currency itt; but maybe there’s people who actually believe that?

fucking this
good luck chasing shitcoins against an entire army of munipulative whales

ICO trash is today's pajeet scrypt shitcoin

get with the fucking jargon boomer