Did you buy the dip,user?

10k incoming pre Segwit, just like I said.

lol professional trader says 10k in 5 years. Random user says in 10 days. love it, you're so cool bro I bet your crystal ball is plated in gold

Oh shit, first you said 10k in a week "just like you said". Now, you're wagering 50k in what? two weeks? When's 100k?

Professional traders say 50 k in 5 years, mong. You will note my superior intellect knew what your feeble mind would come up with, and posted a response graphic, even as you were typing your mindless knee jerk response. Now run along upstairs, Mum has tendies ready.

Your superior intellect obviously can't pick up on the fact that I'm fucking with you.

Back to your alt coin containment scams, please.

You've never been fucked back? Your fucking with the wrong people, then.

>pre segwit
are you fucking retarded?

shh he's dreaming, don't wake him up

I bought both dips you recommended, user! THANK YOU! (you) are doing Gods Work. Ignore the low IQ Mongrels on here, MENSA Brother.

You just shot these retards down in flames. These are the momgrels who fuded bitcoin in order to scam pump and dump bitcoin cash.

>] [Auto] 1 new post
Your a Big Guy.

For (you)

FUDing? lol I was simply saying you're grandiose dream of it hitting 10k in less than a week seems a little far strung. It's called being rational. You honestly expect another 100 billion to just pour into BTC over the next few days? It took BTC almost 10 years to breach a 100billion marketcap, and yes the ball has and is rolling faster and faster but holy fuck... be real for a moment. It doesn't just happen over night as all of wish it would.

Since you obviously failed graphing in second grade, I will condescendingly humble my self to help out a lesser creature. Screen cap the current Bitcoin graph. Impose it on a larger graph. Extrapolate prices vs dates. Draw your lines along Bitcoins inclination. Be honest with yourself, if such a thing is possible with a scamming pump and dumper. Now, where does that put you come November 17th?

And just like OP, I was typing a clear response to you, even as you were typing your poorly thought out lack of substance argument.

They do not understand anything, Grichka.

But I must help the less fortunate, Igor.

It is a lost cause, Brother.

BTW, Brother, several of our Seal Teams just destroyed a Nuclear Site in North Korea, along with the Top 200 Nuclear Physiciststs. The North Korea Threat has been silenced forever. Bitcoin will now see $100,000 in very short order. It is free to rise like the Star It Is now.

Mission Accomplished. Good work, Brother.

And now I will try to lead a horse to water and make it drink. For the third time, for your own sake, please buy the provided dip caused by our profut taking. We will be buying back shortly. Dont miss out- agsin.

Grichka, are you having a stroke?

No, Brother. I am excited over the Korean news.