>yes you may

She is pretty into TPE

>girl says yo

Dropped

>I'll bring your backpack back tomorrow
>It's not urgent

Wait why?

>Nice one. What you up to tonight?
> just made myself a huge dinner and put dodgeball on, sorry I didn't reply Alex and I had a huge conversation, she's just going through some stuff. now at the gym, you??

a)Hi user, how's your head? x
b)Will come early for that

whats rabbit?

I'd probably have to go two phones back to find one.

can't even bench 2. can press 1 though

>I still hate all of this. I miss you every day and i want you home and back with me so bad. But im not gonna let this ruin my life anymore. I'm better than this and I'm better than the way you've treated me. Goodbye user
> no response

Just classic Veeky Forums autism
>if a girl doesn't have the personality of an anime character (i.e. a child trying too hard to be cute) then you should drop her

does my gf count?
if it does it's stuff about a pair of trousers

Like 2-3 weeks ago

I haven't had a single text from a girl in like 9 years, had a laugh when I realized this.

It's an app and website
> rabb.it

>sent text to co worker grill last week asking her to go to lunch
>she says yes
>ask her what time
>she says she'll let me know
>ask her yesterday at work when she wants to go
>"I don't know what the fuck you're saying, you're always so quiet and always whispering, I have a customer to deal with"
>Send her a text this morning asking her when she is free this week
>Still no reply

I wish I didn't care so much, but I do.

>b) There is no hurry of you want to stay longer, just send me a message when you are outside, my apartment number is xxx
>a) Okay perfect! I just buy some french fries with some friends ahah

>Look at that house
>but we don't have 3 million pounds babe

>kiss emjoi
Yep I'm up for that

You tell her the time you numpty

you should have told her the time

When the ball is in her court stop pestering her to play it.

Maybe develop some social skills you fucking dweeb. Jesus christ,
>you're always so quiet and whipsering
Maybe listen to what the fuck she is saying nigga, you act weird

>Thank you
>No probz

A) you should trim that beard just so you know
B) I shaved it off

>go to a party
>make out with a girl
>she's cool so we hang around until the morning
>leaves with a goodbye kiss, later adds me on FB and our friend sends me her number telling me to add her
>we chat for a tiny bit
>she gets the last word in
>I nap for 1 hour
>apparently she sent me another message compliementing me, 40 min after she had stopped talking
>I compliement her
>ask her out but she's strapped for cash
>ok.jpg

So what do I do now? It's been a long time, I don't even know what to talk about.

A) 2 years ago
B) 2 years ago

A
>Joo perjantai varmaan käy. :) Ooh joo, täytyy sanoa että vaikee pysyä pikkareissaan perjantaita odotellessa. ;)

B
>Hyvä,lukitaan nyt aluksi Perjantai sitten. Tosin jos viikolla on aikaa joku ilta yms,niin ei sekään pois suljettua mulle ole.

a) don't text me anymore, you fat cunt!!!!!
b) Hi! How are you doing?

today

Here, let me paraphrase.
>me: "hey, i think we need to talk. I've been an idiot, haven't i?"
>her: "user, I've been wanting to have this conversation, but i've been dreading it. i am not me when I'm drunk. you're such a nice guy, but my feelings for Chad will never fade, even if i wanted them to. i have tried to avoid this conversation, so there wouldn't be any resentment between us."

Someone hand me the fucking rope.

>
>
havent ever messaged with girls in my entire life
im not even joking

A. Kissy emoji
B. Dinner is reaaaady

SAGE ALL DUTCH POSTERS

>Yay! OK, I'll see you then. I can't wait! I gotta go now... *hug*
>Okay. Bye darlin. :)

I've really gotta start dating more mature women.
But then pic related.

Its called options user. If you have them, then you won't sweat one woman of loose morals in the presence of alcohol. She wasn't the first and she will not be the last. You delete her and move on or you accept it and deal with the fact that she lied to you PERIOD. Its absolutely your choice but women who lie about little things like this lie about big things like who's kid she fathered.

Prisons are full of men who went apeshit and killed women because of their character flaws. Do not be that guy. MOVE ON!

You have 15 minutes to cry if you need it. After that MOVE ON!

>Fish for dinner?
>Ass for dessert.

only when she's texting me

:'(

Story?

I unironically got this from my classmate on my Bday three months ago
>Happy birthday loser

yikes

pitäskö itekki ladata tinderi

Her response?

>yeah whatever dont forget to pickup the kids

>ask her out but she's strapped for cash

what the fuck does this mean? There's plenty of fun shit you can do with her for free nigga

a) Sorry I passed out lol I'm exhausted, don't worry the money will come! I think we'll be slammed as soon as exams are over and summer really hits

b)I have a night class today so I can't work Monday's but if you're working Wednesday and wanna switch that could work

Different girls but idk not good examples lol

I want to move on. I've been in a similar situations before and I thought I'd know better than to fall for someone so manipulative. I still want her, despite being mad as fuck every time I think of her. What the fuck is wrong with me and why do I always find the crazy ones.

I literally spent the whole night drinking on my own after that message. Haven't been so angry at someone for ages. I'd understand her if we only ended up together each time after drinking, but she was constantly all over me while sober as well. Hell, she even told me how she left Chad for me.

Now she's messaged me a bunch of times after that exchange, asking if I was angry. I don't know if I should keep on ignoring her or not. The thing is, she is away on vacation for a couple of weeks, but coming back after that. We are housemates and if I just keep on ignoring her until then, it'll be awkward as fuck later.

I honestly don't know what to do right now.

>Call me when u get here

>just got here haha

Chad strikes again. Sorry to hear bud. Been there. All we can do is try to continue self improvement: increase lifts, charisma, intelligence, and humility so you can be the chad girls wish they had.

a)nevermind
b)ok

lol, and this is work related

Yeah, thats what I reckon I'll do. Its just humiliating, thinking back how stupid I've been.

Oh, I won't go apeshit though. Not worth it. I'm more mad at myself for making the same mistakes over and over again.

>I still want her, despite being mad as fuck every time I think of her. What the fuck is wrong with me and why do I always find the crazy ones.

people want what they can't have

user, I don't know exactly what you should do. All I can say is that you need to move on. The rest of your interactions with her should be very mature. However, stay true to yourself and your feelings (angry, sad, damaged) but go about your interactions with her in a mature manner with the intent to move on.

>I can't wait for you to rip my clothes off when I get home from work (squash emogi)(that emogi with the hand making a circle)

>k

Two separate grills.

>Cats?
>Did you block me again or can I talk to you?