The beautiful real bodies of England

> From saggy boobs to cellulite: The Loose Women STRIP to celebrate their beautiful real bodies
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/loose-women-strip-real-bodies--10327070

Crikey.

WTF I'm gay now

>now

The shit you can get these 'women' to do after a few glasses of prosecco...

Why are they all not wearing black? The random white underwear looks lazy

Not the only thing about them that looks lazy.

>real bodies
are they implying that models have fake bodies?

>"Your body is with you, always." or some shit like that
then how about you fucking take care of it?
But noooooooo, you will glorify the piece of shit it is and have everyone hypocritically call you beautiful so they fuel their own ego.
Nice one.

Damn my gf isn't even real. Should have known

Anything above mediocrity is a literal impossibility without photoshop, plastic surgery, and spending your entire life starving.

1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9

Thread reported

roll for waifus

lets do this

fug

8 get

pls 0

>Janet street porter in an even remotely sexualized context

That's a shame, I was having a nice day and now I'll have to bore out my optic nerves and memory centres with a melon baller

You cheeky wanker

rowlin

>Former X Factor singer Stacey Solomon said: “I don’t want my kids to worry about how they look as much as I do. The thing that really worries me is that my 9-year-old son talks about wanting to go to the gym to build muscle!

This fucking society. These fucking people.

the absolute state—it's a bloody disgrace

I'm all for more representation etc. but claiming that more conventionally shown 'slim' women and models aren't 'real' is just incorrect.

Besides, it's funny no guy complains that male models are always ridiculously ripped and muscular, which is far less representative of the average male than just a 'thin' woman

Lmao, I can't stand her in general desu

Pure narcissism. The only way she can process her son wanting to do something completely fucking natural is through the lens of her own insecurities. I feel sorry for that kid - his entire basis for human interaction will be poisoned, perhaps irreparably, by his psychological vacuum of a mother.

cake

All smiles

>beautiful
How long until the PC crew has stripped another word of all meaning it previously had?

1 pls

See this stuff is different, I'm not going to tell some poor deformed fuck 'NO FUCK YOU BEAUTY IS OBJECTIVE KILL YOURSELF', nothing wrong with trying to give the afflicted a lil boost

No matter how hard they push this feminist bullshit it isn't going to change what people find attractive. Very few men want to pork a pig and all this campaigning does is give some fetish material for chubby chasers.

She knows very well they're all lying, and most of them do it because they want to feel better about themselves.
I'd rather tell her that the real beauty lies in her interaction with the pig, or that beauty is "just skin deep", cue "the inner values" yadda yadda yadda, than straight up lie to her deformed face this obviously.

cmon son

pls no ghey

FUCKS SAKE