twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't because bittrex is SLOW AS FUCK RIGHT now

Same wtf....trying to top off my bag

ASIC Resistant is meaningless, why:
- Network security will be lower
- GPU's cost more and is unprofitable compared to ASIC

Don't buy. DYOR!

>>ASIC Resistant is meaningless,

Vertcoin, Feathercoin, Groestlecoin would like a word with you.

People exactly believe ASIC resistant is a good thing. Yeah GRS, FTC are being pumped now because these people really think making money with it in long term. What you now are seeing is all short term (all plan of a whale group). Will be dumped all soon. Make printscreen. Just take your profits and leave.

Well it IS a good thing, theres too many warehouses in China filled with ASIC miners trying to monopolize Bitcoin. Yes GPU's cost more, but with GPU mining now EVERYONE has a chance to mine & make a profit, because guess what, most everyone already has a GPU in their computer but not an ASIC miner!

But agreed, GRS and FTC are def being manipulated by a group!

Oke it's a good thing on mid term (for now).
But it is not good thing on long term.
What will come after ASIC -> A new way to mine with help using an another technology.
Who's says ASIC resistant coins will be resistant to this new technology.

But that is a future approach.
What is the lifespan of a GPU likely 3-5 years.
Oke what will people do when there mining rig approaches this lifespan and the network is harder to mine. They will buy ASIC and will continue mining on other coins. It's simple math.

Good point. I remember reading about this awhile ago, but if I remember ASICs are dedicated chips, so rather than a new technology being created that outperforms ASICs, ASICs will always just keep getting more powerful with smaller transistors. I'm definitely not an ASIC expert though, just what I recall.

But don't forget, ASIC rigs become outdated as well. Might even be faster than 3-5 years with the rise of difficulty mining on ASIC. Really good points though.

Everything will be outdated on long term.
Bitcoin will be king in the future, because mobile phones in the future will have the power of someones ASIC rig today.

In this future:
- Everyone can use their phone to send bitcoins to someone else
- All bitcoins will have been mined. People fear this, but no problem, there will be an agreement that everyone who uses bitcoin, will have to accept there will be a little bit computing power on their phone consumed, to maintain the bitcoin network.

So buy some bitcoins today (only what you can lose) and use them in the future. I think they will be roughly worth 100k - 5m a bitcoin.

HELLO? this is your chance!

discord.gg/dqaauxG

The only thing I fear in the future, is quantum computers. Will bitcoin solve this problem with a fork? But how? How can you have an old blockchain on the old network and a new blockchain on the new network? Everyone will go for the new network ofcourse. But this a question for /g/ but worth mentioning here.

join my channel, I'm the pumpmaster, making profit of everyone joining my channel.

That's pretty interesting thinking about it like that. I think quantum computing will be achieved within the next 25 -50 years, which is certainly a ways away, but definitely worth thinking about on how that will effect this industry!

what's your discord channel?

I have not, I just telling these guys spamming there discord channel to fuk off. They use people to pump and then sell there bags on the peak. Fukkin faggots.

Your wrong I think this be achieved in the next 10 years. They already teaching a quantum computer how to do simple maths.

Problem is, the government will be the first developing a quantum computer. Then the next upcoming 10 years they will be available for us. But who says they will not ruin the whole blockchain meanwhile. Take huge profits and let bitcoin collapse.

This is why I think blockchain is a government conspiracy. But trust me if then someone will make the first quantum cryptocurrency on the quantum network, put all your money in it, all. Of course you will have to enter the darknet to be the first who purchases.

gridcoin rules because its actually helping with real world problems.

its not just a useless shitcoin.