youtube.com/watch?v=5_vUxEvEdbs
youtu.be/x5xXsdWRaFw
wendys.co.nz/menu/item?id=99/
wendys.co.nz/menu/item?id=42/
wendys.co.nz/menu/item?id=17/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Celery.

None.

Depends on how serious you are about your diet. The only real fast food I ever get is 2 plain McDoubles on one bun. About 620 calories, over 60g protein.

burrito bowl from chipotle or chipotle clone

Taco bell

tendies

Double Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese
770 calories
51g protons

lol, what the fuck

Just eat the patties from a 4x4.
Even better eat real fucking food.

just go to any grocery store and buy a rotisserie chicken, $5 better than any shit you get from a fast food place.

You take them apart and combine them into one bun? I eat the mcchicken without the chicken or Mayo. It's 120 calories at that point.

Nice idea, desu senpai.

I like the double cheeseburger myself, i need that second slice of cheese.

Mc doubles.

Triple o's double double
1217 cal
57.2g protein

>without the chicken or mayo
How's that lettuce sandwich for ya?

fuck.

I meant without bun and mayo.

McPick 2 for 5$

Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese & Mig Mac

1070 kcal
56g protons

name a better meal for the price

It depends. The McDonald's nearby my gym knows how to make them easily and understand what I mean immediately. I've been to others where I've had to explain it more carefully, and if I'm at a McDonald's I'll be unlikely to revisit then I usually just order two plains and throw away a bun.

When you're thinking about Mcdonalds to bulk...

youtu.be/x5xXsdWRaFw

@ 4:10 is when he starts talking about food

>high calories/$

Little Caesar's...1200kcal for $5.50 or $6

>pretty high calories but still has fiber etc

Chipotle

These should just be supplemental though because anything you buy from a fast food chain is going to be shittier than something you put together yourself

McDonald's Double Hamburger

300 cals, 20g Protein

I eat 4 of em at a time

artisan grilled chicken from mcadees

Home made pizza/tacos/burritos

Is a whey, banana and pb shake not fast enough for you?

honestly, i don't get how people have trouble getting calories, literally just buy a jar of peanut butter and fist that shit. maybe its just because Im a fat kid on the inside, ill never know.

Probably Taco Bell for max calorie per dollar. When McDoubles were still a dollar I think they might have edged them out.

wtf are those weenies in ice or some sort of gelatin

For me, it is the mcchicken. The best fast food sandwich.

That's a lot of calories sure but it's very thick to drink and almost makes me puke.

I'm never hungry when I wake up and barely pass 2500 calories every day despite needing 3800.

Dad?

literally made me gag, nice one

its still bad but if youre on roids you can get away with mcdonald cheeseburgers without the bun.

youll still get a heart attack though.

t. ct roider

Okay now tell me the fat, sugar, sodium and e-numbers

Taco bell whateverthefuck5dollarboxtheyhavethismonth

Subway isn't so bad either if you plan on the 6 dollar meals and don't go to an indian palce where they jew you out of the meat

>Go to place with 5 dollar or 4 dollar meal deal
>get 2

Alternatively go to a chinese buffet that is cheap

>8.95 for a buffet
>get water to reduce price
>load the fuck up

Order a 9 grain footlong from subway and ask for double Roast Beef. 850ish calories with 90g protein and 85g of complex carbs (this is before you add other stuff). Only problem is the sodium, there's a shit ton in it.

Just fucking go to pubs, they usually have lunch specials going for $5-$10 that will get you an entire fucking plates of steak and chips or some shit

Where I'm at they're called spicy chicken.

its for a dog, thats why its on the floor guys.

My grandpa was an autist and he got mad this dog wouldn't ENJOY the treats he gave it, so he starting freezing them in ice so the dog would have to SAVOR the TREAT, not just GULP it DOWN.

topkek

did the dog enjoy bread tho?

yeah man all dogs love bread

This.

Beefy Fritos burritos are 440 cals each at $1 a pop

McDonald's isn't even food. That meat has been sitting in freezers for months.

I change my vote from Taco Bell to this. Though be careful with that shit. About four years ago I ate a whole hot-n-ready for dinner after work for like 8 days straight (making sure to rotate stores hehe) anyway it lead to me taking the hardest shit of my life and cut my asshole bad enough for a stream of blood to flow for a few seconds. I didn't eat it again until like two years later.

where my $5 meal boys at

wendys.co.nz/menu/item?id=99/
wendys.co.nz/menu/item?id=42/
wendys.co.nz/menu/item?id=17/

total of
>29g protein
>51g fat
>16g saturated fat
>103g carbs
>47g sugar
>974mg salt
not including the 200ml soda

It's a good filler if I haven't eaten much in a day, plus the deluxe cheeseburger is a nice little package, got everything you need in the burger, if they get the sauce ratio right it's fucking perfect. Not to mention the stuffing down the chips at the same time to compliment the burger is divine. Honestly can't remember the last time I got fast food that wasn't this.

>29g protein
>47g sugar
>>>>soda
get the fuck off my board

>mfw people don't know that Popeyes uses oatmeal flour for their fried chicken

You're all so 2000 late

I have a German Shepherd and he loves toast, some doggos just love bread I guess.