/fraud/

steroids abuse general, year of kahuna canceled until further notice edition

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on stop forgetting to include the reddit wiki in the OP you apes:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DWS8uzr1dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for jerry gets a qt gf or becomes one

*throws the dining table across the kitchen*

Mm, tren gyno even with .25mg caber e3d. Time to up it to .5mg e3d

Test and AI dosage?

>only lost 5 lbs fat on dnp after a week

REEEEEEE water weight loss when

300test and 3.12 or whatever mg of asin ED. Haven't changed those doses in a while so I know it's the tren.

tbH that's not necessarily true

prolactin sides are amplified by your e2, so increasing the tren dose can make e2 levels on the low side of high be more significant than before

but I guess the end result is the same if you just nuke the extra prolactin with caber

You know that is a lot of blood

sheeeeeeit

Idk what's more disturbing, this pic or the fact that somebody took the time to make it

How fast do your testicles shrink upon starting a cycle?

depends on a lot of factors

good meme

just embrace your inevitable baby nutsack

youtube.com/watch?v=8DWS8uzr1dE

500iu of HCG 2x weekly is good for preventing atrophy. Plus it seems to make your mood better.

>tfw HCG is too expensive

>being poor

1st crusade achievement unlocked

I never thought I would worry about HCG unless I came off....but its almost getting weird down there. Worried that I'll wake up one day and my balls would have sucked up into my body.

this is a real thing btw when your balls atrophy

like there's a very real chance right now that you only have one ball in your scrotum and the other one has been sucked up into you. it comes back down but yeah... it happens.

That only happens to me when I jizz. Otherwise they're fine chilling outside.

Well I guess its time to source some HCG then.
250IU subq EoD a good start?

>tfw no a v e r a g e gf with nice, lickable pits

it raises estro

Anyone else lift to impress lolis

To be part of the Knights Templar you have to take an oath of poverty. So yes.

Where's his legs and glutes?

or you and your thousand or so buddies can go on the peasant crusade and die by the thousands lmao!

>Peasant's Crusade
>A real crusade

Choose one

Its the noblest of pursuits

I can't ever tell if you're serious or not but then you have shit like this saved on your computer and it makes me question.

Also post dakis

Are you saying you've never saw a plump Loki you wanted to violate?

>I can't ever tell if you're serious or not
dude

is there any point in doing just one cycle? i don't want to fuck my HPA axis with blast/cruise or numerous cycles. i've been lifting for about a year and i've made okay progress.

the only thing holding me back is the unimpressive before/after pictures i see. one common test-e cycle (500 mg/wk with appropriate AI/PCT) doesn't really do much for aesthetics, and i dont give two shits about strength -- i just want to be bigger.

The issue with "one cycle" is unless you have a bad experience like gyno or something you wont want to just stop with one.

the consequences of long-term steroid use are enough to limit me to one cycle.

This nigger

Tfw 6'3" but want to be a 7 ft freak

IM A FUCKING MANLET

i guess my question can be simplified to this:

can the average person with 1 year lifting experience and average diet/lifting technique/lifting program get impressive aesthetic gains with just one cycle? because everything i've seen with regards to before-after pictures are a joke. they look almost exactly the same. maybe the delts/traps get larger, but their core, pecs, arms, and legs look almost exactly the same.

>TFW women around your age are fugly, fat, a pain to talk to, or they're condescending to you.
>TFW your friends prepubescent daughters are sweet to you, and love being thrown in the air.
>"Wow user you're so strong! we love you!"
>TFW the only time you've heard a female non family member say I love you comes from a 10 year old.
I've been in relationships, but bitches pass 24 all seem to be broken. When I think about it I really don't want sex anymore, just someone who doesn't make me hate life or just wants me to pay for everything.

Well if it was me. I would train natty for ATLEAST another year to make sure I really know what works training and diet wise for my body. Do the cycle you described and not worry about staying lean, seriously like hardcore eat (not like retard dirty food but alot of good food). You might get 15 to 25 lbm plus whatever fat you gain.

But yeah seriously good luck doing just one

A single beginner-cycle with dieting/lifting that isn't tailored to cutting or bulking won't do magic for you. It will help though.

>get impressive aesthetic gains with just one cycle?

Totally dependent on your cycle (length and compounds), diet, training and genetics.

If you take 2g of Tren, you could eat like shit and train like a retard but still make aesthetic gains.

what are the downsides of MASSIVE tren doses

I'm not gay so don't care about hair loss

will "one cycle" make me hairy tho

Will 50 mg ED var and 250ml a week test e get me shredded

Let me jump in here and tell you that running heavy tren as your first cycle is a terrible idea. Don't be a retard.

Insomnia, trendick, rape tendancies, heart hypertrophy and you'll probably be able to breast children with your leaky tits.

breast feed*

alright. next question, to anyone that has ordered online. i don't want to discuss sources because that's bannable. in general, however, what is the stealth like for like for raw powder, vials, and PCT blister packs?

Only if you mainline the test and snort the var.
P.S

(you)

I need to stop my habit of eating my raw ground beef with soy

Why?

My test-e stealth was awful. The actual package looks shady as fuck because it came from Latvia and the sealed vial was just in here with the shaving cream

Usually any reputable source will make it as stealth as possible.

Whether or not customs seizes it is down to how good they are, how large the package actually is and luck.

Domestic is a lot safer than international.

no

>250ml
LEAVING HUMANITY BEHIND

These guys do this to make money. They want a happy customer base and to not get caught. It's done right

To this note, if customs gave it a second glance they would have figured it out. My vendor reships all seized packages for free though so it's more on him if he gets lazy.

I worry about my pct getting seized though

i guess i'm sketched out about ordering, period. i used to order drugs over darknet markets but i stopped because that shit was risky and honestly retarded. i know steroids are lower on the scale for law enforcement, but it's not like they can distinguish an opiod or whatever else powder from raw steroid powder at first glance -- if they find a package with powder, they will test it and they will fuck you up the ass if they catch you. shit scares me desu.

If you buy from "the" reputable guy from leddit you're pretty much guaranteed legit stealth aswell as money back when its seized.

Also stealth in general is good on UGL's, first package I opened I sent an angry email saying what the fuck he just sent me.

If it's the first package they've seized you still have plausible deniability. They don't enforce on steroids anyway, usually just seize.

im more concerned about what happens after the seizure than the seizure itself. i couldn't care less about losing $50. getting a letter in the mail or a controlled delivery plus the ensuing legal fees/jail time is scary.

The fact that you're asking me this tells me that you did next to no research. So nevermind. You should probably blast at least 500mg to really get the most out of your one cycle. Good luck.

1. Don't order quantities that would make you liable for "intent to sell"
2. Don't order internationally

They will only do a controlled delivery if you order a large enough amount that it seems like you are distributing.

Uhh????

so uh it's a bad idea to blast dnp right

whats a controlled delivery?

what do you think "blasting" dnp means in this case

the cops deliver it in disguise then arrest u for orderimg roids

bunch of paranoid schizos in here lmao

high starting dosage to get the blood levels where I want them faster

so you mean frontloading

no it's not a bad idea necessarily, as long as it's not your first go at it.

though I'd say tapering is probably always better.

That's called front loading

ye ye it's called blasting in my language
what site is that halflife graph btw

Im very real
Realer than the streets

This guy gets it

"Intent to sell" is like 10 dbol tabs lmao

>"Intent to sell" is like 10 dbol tabs lmao

Where I live I thinks it's 25g of active substance for steroids.

*mentally tries to add up amount of shit he has sitting around*

>he has less than 3 vials of test

I'm not sure if the laws means 25g of one substance or all substances in possession.

*still struggles*
I pick shit up and then put it back down

Is 23 too late for hgh to get taller I'm only 6'3" and want to be big

>ditched girlie a few days ago
>she blocks me on all apps but fb messenger
>messages me today "stay away I'm really serious"
>still not blocked

Lmao oh

You have to go to a doctor and check if your growth plates are closed. Male growth plates close anytime between ~18-25

Bimbo get help

she means business. just leave her alone mate

I wish I had 10g vials of test

Yeah that's cool. Except I haven't said shit to her since I left. Messages me to leave her alone after days of not contacting her, and I continue to ignore her shit. Not sure how I'm in the wrong.

I was joking

Whats it like being poor?

You should try injecting sometime too

dum dum, dont forget, dogs dont smell roids.

What's a good first cycle to LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND?

do even know who your are talking to

2 grams of tren ew for 16 weeks
250 mg Test E ew for 16 weeks
Dbol 500 mg ew for 8 weeks

rip

Do you?!
Youre fuckin dead, kiddo

kk

>insurance approved a dual diagnosis treatment center/mental health facility as soon as I'm clear of sepsis
Looks like cold turkey pct again huh.
Stuck in hospital so not like I can scoop a vial of test u.

I really hope to make some self improvement gains. Wish me luck everyone.

Just die already degenerate. You're dragging your gf down

Booty hurts from too much needling. What's the next best area to pin test prop?