Do people actually find jeff seid attractive? his face isnt good and his hair makes him look worse

do people actually find jeff seid attractive? his face isnt good and his hair makes him look worse

yes im a girl

who cares he isn't even natty

if you're not natty, I'm not impressed with anything u are doing

>Male dominated board
>Ask board if guy is attractive

What do you think of us that we touch tips and trade dick picks on this board?

I don't care so much about his hair and face as I do his personality.

He talks and acts he's empty inside.

he somehow has features that would objectively be considered attractive, but he's like a 5/10. the perfectly flipped hair, roid body, smug, punchable face, and
cocky demeanor work together to make him unattractive

Veeky Forums probably has a higher concentration of gays in one place than auschwitz and buchenwald combined.

>undoubtably not natty
>asking if aesthetic

are you high?

I guess its time for me to get off this board then

yeah you wouldn't want to use the same website as a gay person

He tries to be Zyzz.
Much like Pete from Madmen tried to emulate Don only to realise it's a miserable existence.

Really jelly of jeff that he can cycle this hard and still keep a full head of hair.

Why bother making an entire thread to discuss the looks of someone you supposedly don't even find attractive?
>yes im a girl
Nvm, that answers it.

goff pls go

He has the hair of a 12 year old goth kid. Idk who the fk told him straightening your hair like that is still cool.

Being this insecure in your preference to fk females

david laid makes him look like garbage

Yep

He tried so hard to be zyzz

Natty? Also he looks like hes under 22 and looks goddamn amazing.

His face is a god damn trainwreck in those photos. He looks fine in almost every other one I've seen of him, but holy shit.

Yeah I don't even think he has hit 20 yet.
Natty is pretty much for sure with him. He moves large numbers, but doesn't have roid muscles like guys who can move less than him.
It's the stupid filter he uses to make his muscles pop more. It brings out more definition in his face.

No he doesn't

No, he's not natty

No, ugly fucker is deep deep in the uncanny valley desu.