Operation Sneaky Beaver

Op Sneaky Beaver fags get in here, you know who you are.

How'd it go with them girls?

Also, talk to girls you work with general. Do it now, or be friendzoned you faggot.

So I do have an update.

I hope Cacti is here somewhere.

Spill it biotch, did you succeed or not?

Okay, but I don't have this written out so it will take a bit, also on a fitness related note, I'm getting back to using a heavy sandbag to incorporate into my training.

Hurry up boyo my weiner is out

It's a yes or no question, cuck.

The short answer is yes I got her number and we have plans to meet up Thursday.

1. What's with the bag? Is that her body in there?

2. Hi puppy, what's your puppy's name?

3. Tell us the long version you pleb.

4. (who's foot is that? did you get an accomplice?)

Alright, so here's the actual story bit:

Also these names are fictional because, why the fuck not.

>Annah
This is the girl I like and the main focus of the story

So on Sunday, I worked a 15 hour shift and today I worked a morning shift. I was very tired and wanted to leave pretty much the whole day. Even though I chose to do this and it sucked balls, I pretty much did it for two reasons: to get more money(duh) and because it makes a good story. I used this as a tool to impress Annah. She came to work on Monday and I was there, as usual. It was pretty much the end of my shift and I always bullshit for an hour trying to talk to her and flirt a bit. This time it was make or break.

>1. What's with the bag? Is that her body in there?
Kek, no. It's the heavy bag I'm going to use. I had an older one but I left it outside and it started to rip. Never making that mistake again. Keep that shit out of the sun and inside.

>2. Hi puppy, what's your puppy's name?
Diego.

>3. Tell us the long version you pleb.
4. (who's foot is that? did you get an accomplice?)
A family member. And nope I did it all alone.

Ok but
Can you just tell us the rest?! C'mon man I'm tired, I wanna go to bed! It looks like Cacti pussied out.

>tfw got laid 3 times while this guy was being autistic about talking to his crush

Cont.

I led with talking about work(it's the easiest thing) Then I made my way to her and told her about my work schedule and she was blown away. I had a feeling this would be the case, I didn't know if it would impress her but I knew it would at least make the impression that I'm a hard working, dedicated guy, not just some mamby-pamby kid with no work ethic.

Quick sidenote: we work in a restaraunt and most of the time we are seperated since she works in the front and I work in the back.

I then told her that I still had some stuff to do before I left and I was going to hang out in the front. She was excited and let out a cute little "Yay!" I was just doing a little bit of prep stuff but it positioned me to be able to talk to her. Of course our manager was like 3 feet away most of the time so it was hard to not talk and get told to shut up and work. The obvious thing to to was bring him into the conversation. After much bullshitting and talking, the manager finally left and it was time to make my move.

I told you I didn't have this typed out ahead of time.

I'm going to bed, fuck you.
Lol, pic related.

Share some of your insight please. I think people are more interested in the story aspect, even if I was being a raging autist.

Cont. III

I'm also into photography. It's fun to do and I get out a lot and people really seem impressed by pictures, even if they're shitty. I also used this to my advantage because it just so happens that Annah is into graffiti. She recognizes local artists and loves seeing thier names everywhere. I don't really care about this but I brought it up in conversation and told her that I took a bunch of pictures of tags that I found. Then I showed her some and she was hooked and excited.

We taked about that for a bit and I told her that I was probably going to take more pictures this week. I told her that I was really interested in finding more art, which was half-true, and she said she knew some places and there were places she wanted to see again. Then I suggested that we go take pictures and hang out. She really seemed to like that idea. I kind of dropped the ball a bit and talked to my manager again because he was kind of pissy.

I then very much wanted to go home and told her that I was leaving. I handed her my phone while telling her when I was off, and she was actually off that day too(Thursday). She put her number in my phone and it didn't seem weird at all. We said our good byes and I didn't spill my spaghetti.

Grats Taco. Unfortunately, Command's gymfu was absent when he went 3 hours early to try and see her.

Hopefully she will be there tonight.

Bruh... are you SURE you aren't friend-zoned? I'm not saying you are but... nothing about that story said "I asked a girl out."

I'll be waiting for further updates. Good luck, buddy. Overwatch CO out.

"slayer" here

why aren't you on tinder?

Didn't read, reeks of rp fantasy nonsense. You faggots should stop roleplaying in a fitness board, lift for awhile, and then maybe you wouldn't have to post anime girls on Veeky Forums to feel sane. But if nothing else, stop with the roleplay. It's embarrassing.

I hope she is too, man. Do you have any plans for when you see her?

rWell I can't entirely say that I know for sure that I'm not. It's hard to describe the entirety of all of our interactions and convey them over text. The best way I can describe it is like this:

If you've had a girlfriend before, it's like the way you two acted right before getting together. It's not necessarily that she's on my dick the whole time but the subtle look, asking questions, being focused on you when you talk. If you want to ask more specific questions i'll answer them, maybe we can figure this out together.

I am but it never seems to work out too well. I'm in a fairly large city and there are lots of girls available. I seem to run out of swipes when I do get on and maybe occasionally I'll get a few matches.

Start swiping all of your swipes every day

Post the pictures that you're using, if you don't want to do that just google how to take a better selfie.
TDLR: Natural lighting, centered on your face with a slight downward angle

Tinder is literally foolproof, you can bang chicks in less than a week

>6 posters

Please explain this chat room to me. Not that I mind threads with few posters (that means there are people who are committed to the discussion) but this honestly feels like a chat room where you people are talking about inside info no one cares about.

Posting from phone

I think my pictures are good enough. My problem is actually talking and getting them into a conversation that leads to something.

Ready to get roasted on my autism
>pic related.

It's from a thread a few days ago. Basically checking back to describe talking to specific girs we liked. Another user was supposed to check in today but he hasn't showed up(yet).

>265 matches
>can't manage a simple "when do you wanna hang out?"
I.. uh..

But it just seems so... dumb and not interesting. I'm not trying to be special snowflake but how often does that work? I mean, if you play the numbers game it's bound to work eventually.

In my experience inviting them over to my house works about 8% of the time and inviting them out to a public function works about 20% of the time, but the house calls are much more likely to pay out.

That makes sense. I guess I'll change my style then. How upfront are you usually?

3 messages at most before I'm asking to meet

I'm there to hook up, I don't want them to get that twisted and think we're friends. They're likely there to hook up as well, so jump on it quick and make sure they know you're dtf. The ones who would never fuck you will stop replying, and it's better that you don't waste time on them anyway.

There's no convincing women to fuck you on tinder, they either do or they don't.

I see. I think my problem is I try to be more friendly and conversational. In normal meetings usually you have to build a little friendship to get things going. Using that approach on Tinder doesn't work. Like you said they either want to fuck or not and that's pretty much why their using the app.

>In normal meetings usually you have to build a little friendship to get things going.
no you really don't, but tinder is the best way to get laid because everyone there is looking to get laid

This is patrician mission debriefing. Fuck outta here if you don't care.

We'll here goes nothing I guess.

if ur gonna be direct like that might aswell say "So when are we fucking"

Now what? Different girl.

Can you cook?

>I'm good, how do you like X food
>invite over
once they clear that hurdle then you make small talk

>talk to girls you work with general
bad idea if you're at all serious about your job/career

when you break up with them or decide not to hangout, not only do they try to make your home life shit but also your work life

this. if your career means anything to you, do not get involved with coworkers.

Lol You've already fucked up by saying "howdy"

You can still smash but don't expect a relationship you've basically just screamed "plz cuck me"

>random girl I matched with a month ago messages me on Tinder
>says she wants to hang out and smoke
>gives me address
>I don't smoke much but I figured she'd hook up with me
>go
>we smoke on her bed
>stoned out of my mind, not saying much
>try putting my arm around her and she just says "are you okay?"
>wtf
>later she gets up and I try sneaking a pic to send to my friend
>the fucking flash goes off but she doesn't say anything
>eventually tell her I have to go and drive home still high
I fucking hate myself

how do i make house gains

my apartment looks like a serial killer's (minimal furniture, etc) and i don't have a woman in my life to help decorate ;_;

We live in Texas so it's not really that weird.

Post a pic and I'll tell you what to do.

I think I have body dysmorphia or something. I know I have a decent face and a good body but my mind is incapable of accepting that girls might find me attractive.
How do I combat this?
There's a girl at work I want to talk to but every time I'm about to, I tell myself I'll just get shot down and decide not to bother. I've done this everyday for a month and I'm getting pretty angry at myself.

no pics right now and it's dark out, but it's wall to wall blue carpet with white walls

>There's a girl at work I want to talk to but every time I'm about to, I tell myself I'll just get shot down and decide not to bother.
>I tell myself I'll just get shot down and decide not to bother.
>I tell myself I'll just get shot down
>I tell myself

That's the problem I think. The mind is a powerful thing, man. The more you keep telling yourself something, the more you will believe it. That goes for positive and negative things. Try and say more positive things about yourself. Have you talked to this girl at all? Even a little hello or something?

Cacti reporting in -

Had serious malfunction with asking her out, only saw her for a short time. Never had the opportunity. I shall attempt again on Wednesday. :\

How did it go for you? what happened?!
i did find out shes lactose intolerant, so maybe ill still ask her out to ice cream.

i guess i did chicken out. FUCK man, i cant get my nerves calm, im not sure what happened.

I've talked to her as part of the group on our lunch break but I haven't talked to her one on one yet. I caught her eyeing me up a few times when I started working there and she felt up my bicep while pointing out my tan (I work outdoors). I know the signs are there and all but this girl is a legit 9/10 and I can't help the feeling this is some sort of elaborate joke

I'm glad you finally made it! Did you get to talk to her at all? What made you malfunction??

Ya most of the time I see her we talk about stuff. I was showing her these places around out metropolis. I was hoping that she was gonna say something like "oh that looks cool, i wanna go" could not find the gap.

maybe im thinking too much about it.

It's good that you can see the signs. That should actually be a relief. At least you know she's interested rather than not knowing at all. It's much scarier to try and make something happen if all she gives you is a poker face.

Ahh. I know what you mean. Sometimes you focus so much that you're distracted. How long do you usually get to talk? Maybe if you're in a rush, or about to leave, try and exchange numbers so you can continue an interesting conversation or hang out?

>She felt up my bicep

You no longer need to close a gap, if you ever did. Go far, and go fast.

yeah i guess that works, I was thinking to ask her when she goes to class, usually ill find her in the same space that i used to hang out in the library.

usually dude we dont stop talking, its strange talking to her is so easy. time just flies

i guess its not helpful that im listening to Anita Baker CDs.

Nah man, no plans. There's technically two girls at the gym I have my eye on. The first always stares me down when I'm nearby, the other is cuter and has a nice ass.

Nice ass girl took her socks off today, which is a shame because im a degenerate and going on no fap.

Gymfu 2 wasnt there at all tonight. It's a shame, really. Though I have no chance with either.

trip scum pls die

>Nice ass girl took her socks off today, which is a shame because im a degenerate and going on no fap.
Fucking lost it

Brehs I need guidance.

>Living abroad for this year and live with a qt international student
>I like her but I don't know if she feels the same
>She sends me mixed signals: snaps me frequently, when she's away she says she misses me, sometimes seems really excited if we hang out together, wants to do plans for the future like visiting me in my country or going on a trip together and also seems excited about it
>Also: Sometimes rude when she's with other girl flatmates, invite her whenever I go out and hardly ever accepts, ask her if she wants to watch X movie with me and accepts but she can never do it because she says she's busy or says that I can watch it by myself.

I know, don't shit where you eat. That's why I haven't made any obvious moves, but she seems to turn down the subtle ones. Was going to wait until the last month not to completely fuck up (we already have plenty of drama in the flat). My friends told me that she is into me when we went out together, but she turns down any chances of escalating. What do?

Friend zone. Do not pursue. Best you can hope for is a lay and you seem like the type to get attached and fall in love. Dodge that bullet.

Exactly what I thought, but I'm really bad with signals so I wanted an outside view. Thanks lad.

Asked girl that work in my place to go for company party thats happening in 2 weeks.

She was smiling for a while but we didnt talk, she blushed and said she has boyfriend so no.

Sad face
today we both laughed when we seen eachother so i guess its chill

I'll wait until Thursday at least.

Uhh... all you need to do is smirk at her and look into her eyes intensely when you talk. Then mention things subtley like

"your shirt looks so small from behind, it makes your ass look big haha is that why you wear it?"

say sexual things in a chheeky way and smirk as if you don't give a fuck of her reaction.

The key is

FLIRT/TEASE/TOUCH

FLIRT/TEASE/TOUCH

You need to put the idea in her head EXACTLY what you want and that you're confident/dont give a fuck.

if theres a girl i want, i always subtley try flirting/tease the girl constantly untill she seems comfortable enough for me to up my flirting antics.

Seriously i don't understand guys like you.

What is hard about this:

Act confident and cocky
Act confident and humble
(show her you can be both but unpredictable)

Tease/flirt with her
"you're so short haha" while putting arm on her head

ETC shit like that, slowly building up physical contact.

Or stuff like you look so light, i bet i can lift you, how much do you weigh?

Then proceed to pressure her into you LIFTING HER (you fking lift, so use it)

YOu need to establish physical contact/flirting.

THEN it will be easy to make a move with her.

it's called low confidence.

You need to be COCKY, you need to think "im a fucking beast, dont give a shit about plebs opinions"

If you have 0 confidence you will gain nothing.

never say howdy dude
instead say "Glad to see i put a smile on your face without even talking to you yet ;P What you up to?"

since u messed up first txt, maybe respond with... "good now that a cute girl named meghan messaged me ;) what are you up to?"

Again, I'm from Texas so it's not really that weird of a greeting to hear. I did keep messaging that girl though. She seems nice.

This is the reason I'm using my heavy bag again. It's way harder to lift than a person, so if I could throw it around semi-easily, any girl is a piece of cake.