How the fuck can I eat more?

I mean man fuck this. I cant ingest 2700 calories a day. Thats so much food. When I drink protein shakes with milk and bananas in the morning I feel bloated all day and naseous. How can I force myself to eat more please help I wanna get big.

Im a college student and dont have time to cook high macros meals other than oats and protein shakes

Lift harder. If you aren't naturally athletic, it is going to be harder for you to gain.

There are drugs that will make you more hungry, for instance Viternum (cyproheptadine), go to a doctor to get a prescription if needed. There I solved your problem

get a food scale
4 oz of peanuts = 640 something calories
half gallon of milk + 2 scoops goldstandard whey=1140 calories
thats near 1800 calories then go to mcds or something to make up the rest

you do have time
you just don't wanna make time for food.
enjoy your shit results

It's hard at the start but you will get used to it. I only used to have breakfast and dinner so eating seven times a day was a struggle but if you slowly increase it then it will get easier.

You're a weakling. It's in your genetics. Some people, like you,were born to be weak and die by the sword. 2700 calories is nothing.

As a DYEL turbomanlet who eats 3000 kcal a day, I can say you're either lazy or stupid.

>Im a college student and dont have time to cook high macros meals

Yes you do. You're just fucking lazy.

>milk
>I feel bloated all day and naseous

This sounds like lactose intolerance. Try a lactose free milk product.

OP just get some Costco double chocolate muffins. Like 700 calories a muffin!

Go keto. Protein+100ml Peanut oil=1000 calories in a shake. Takes some getting used to. Work up to 100ml

I'm fine with milk and protein powder, but my stomach does not like them together without any real food to go with it. Try more nuts/peanut butter for easy calories. Low fat mozzarella isn't bad for protein either - sprinkle it on stuff for easy calories.

Why do people come onto Veeky Forums and say things like "I don't have time"

Like what the absolute fuck, yes you do have time, you clearly just choose to spend it on things like this website

Ate 2 1500 calorie meals and just downed 6 beers.

You must be a fag.

Itt: Fatties

Hope you fags die of a heart attack

I was the same way. Was only eating about 1200 calories a day and was my skinniest since like 16 years old. First couple weeks were tough to force food down my throat. But your stomach will expand soon. And your appetite will increase a lot if youre lifting hard. I was actually surprised when I suddenly started having cravings for food every couple hours.

Time and budget arent an excuse. You don't need complicated meals. Oats, potatos, nuts, eggs, milk, whole wheat bread and pasta, peanut butter, cottage cheese... All this shit can be shoved down your throat with minimal prep effort. And on a simple diet you can eat 3000 calories for like $4 a day

You guys ever watched someone who says they can't gain weight no matter what while they are eating? They aren't concentrated on the food at all, they usually get distracted by something on their phone or whatever, they don't care if the food gets cold, last to finish. It's crazy to me because when the food arrives that is my mission.

This thread made me hungry but I've exceeded my calories for the day. Fuck you OP

not op but if I was really short on calories for a day could i just eat one of those to make up the differece?

Bake a bunch chicken breast or boneless pork chops once a week.

Pasta is like like 10 min. While its cooking have chef mic cook some frozen veggies. When its done mix in veggies, sauce and meat, maybe leave on the heat for a min to make sure the sauce warms up.

Also consider mac and cheese with tuna and peas and carrots.

Or once a week while you're cooking the meat cook a big pot of rice to go with the chicken and frozen veggies. You can also bake potatoes or yams in about the same time it takes for the meat, maybe a bit longer.

For 1-2 hours a week, you have 10 min or less healthy ass meals for 1/4 the cost of fast food.

If you're still struggling add a few Tbs of olive oil to each meal.

I literally eat every meal out of the same big ass bowl. If you get bored add different sauces or spices.

peanut butter out of the jar

Bro I've had 2800 calories today and I'm still hungry.

You are not trying hard enough.

Y'all are so fucking dumb.

I wish you meme lifting faggots would just die.

Make it easier for the rest of us who take the time to understand what we're doing and focus our efforts accordingly. You are un-necessary competition.

I have this problem too, but it's literally all appetite. I'm on a full meal plan (19 swipes a week) and have virtually no money for outside supps/food save for creatine I take daily.

On my meal plan I should have plenty of ability to eat a fuckton of food, there is almost always chicken breast + a pasta + salads available but I literally can't make myself eat more than three full meals a day and that is pushing it. Currently I lift T/R/Sat/Sun and do cardio (club sports) M/W/F, so I don't know why I'm not hungrier. The dining hall food sickens me and I just never feel hungry

Calories/day isn't as important as calories/week

Make sure you eat more the next day

>can't eat 2700 cals
>meanwhile someones breakfast is 2700 cals

Of course you can.

jesus....you dense mother fucker...next thing you will be saying is that annual calories matter, so just eat more next year....basic biology fail mate

serious question though

my dad buys these all the time and the temptation is nearly unbearable

are they that bad as a cheat meal, once a week?

How the fuck do people have a hard time eating only 2700 calories?

OP get high calorie foods like nuts and snack on them. A 200g of nuts is around 1000 kcal and easy to down.

Pour oil over all your food if you have to. Fuck's sake, have a tub of Ben & Jerry's every day. You don't have to bulk on clean food.

I have to eat 3,000 calories a day, i get easy calories from a big glass of whole milk, carb gel, protein gel, full fat butter, coconut oil. Incorporate those things into your diet and you'll get an easy 700 - 800 calories from it.

If you're bulking you'll be fine. Cutting? Don't have one more than 1-2 times a month

I can put away so much fucking food it's not funny. 2700 is absolutely nothing.