>doctor asks me if I have any friends
>doctor asks me if I think about wanting to kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

kennyspuathoughts.com/2014/05/10/the-truth-about-being-desperate-with-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=50FbeazFkgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>falling for the medical jew
it's only a "minor" anti-depressant, goy

Don't do it, just get more sunlight, depression pills are a lie, just change your lifestyle.

I'm at a point where I don't even care anymore.

I can't function in society, it's about time I started doing something that can perhaps switch a flick off in my brain that makes me become a normalfaggot overnight - either that I'll at least have some medical evidence to prove autism when I inevitably apply for autismbux.

I've been living the whole Veeky Forums lifestyle since 2012, it hasn't changed shit.

5 years of lifting/cardio/proper diet hasn't done a single thing for my mental health, if anything I've become worse.

Tired as fuck. Can't sleep very well. Gonna be going to the doctor on Thursday myself to check what's wrong with my bladder (I pretty much have to piss every hour and I'll wake up 3 times in a night at least).

age? job? and current residency? (renting, parents)?

full time student but failing out
live with parents

yeah..maybe consder those pills bro

You've got to be really dumb to fill a depression questionnaire out honestly. Have fun being blacklisted from owning firearms, military service, and countless other things.

>blacklisted from [...] military service

Uhmmm

I mean go literally go bathe in the sun more. vitamin d improves your emotional state.

I use to tan often in my early lifting days, it didn't do shit for me besides make me a bit more aesthetic.

I'm not even American, I live in Australia. Also, I'm already blacklisted from military because I've had asthma for my entire life.

>mfw a nurse asks me to fill out questionnaire at annual check up

Just got through a week of hell at work. Good news is I have nothing ahead but clear skies for months now...only thing getting me through was knowing that today would be the end of the shit.

(I'm a teacher and basically from here until August is just me jacking around and doing lesson prep stuff whenever I feel like it, in between vidja and masturbating)

sleep at the beach, its a nice feeling , bring sunscreen, just sleeep

>Have some weird fungal shit on my arm. Tried a few things, none work, but can't afford to go to the doctor.
>Hate my job but don't really have any other options.
>Lonely as shit, all of my friends live in other states and no gf.
>Lived in my current state for 13 months but the uni i want to go to refuses to give me in state tuition even though i have a state ID
>basically don't like anything except reading and the sauna.
So not too good

Gf broke up with me yesterday
I really felt like we were in it for the long haul

I'm miserable now and constantly on the verge of tears but I have to concentrate on uni

I have to keep telling myself I'll be fine
I will be fine
In a week or two it won't hurt as much
In a month or two I won't think about her every minute
In a year I'll look back on this and thank god I feel better

Reported to the cia

You already have a very rational view of your situation. You're gonna make it

Guys, what is the time frame on being considered sexually active? If i havent gotten any female contact in 5 years am i still sexually active?

Or maybe you can get another girl right now and feel good

you'll make it user and you'll come out of it stronger than you were before. Don't give up on Uni and never give up on yourself.

Being Veeky Forums doesn't solve financial and emotional problems.

Max is 1 month, user

You already have frogs/toad living inside of you

Yes. Also anime is real so your hentai pillow is considered to be your significant other

Don't take the pills unless you are sure.

But sex does

fuck off back to /r9k/ or kill yourself.
either way you're on the wrong board.

you know the fatties are claiming walking to the bathroom instead of shitting their pants as being physically active so fuck it

Read "talking back to prozac" before you fall for the pharma jew. Also, we all gonna make it.

this is true, but discipline is a multipurpose tool

I've probably been lifting longer than you.

If anyone's on the wrong board its you.

You have the right attitude user, you're gonna make it.

Your anger only serves to hurt you

>Go to play basketball in the park with a couple friends and some other guys I don't know too well
>They all played basketball in highschool when all I did was play fucking video games all day
>Tfw they're all fighting over who has to have me on their team

Why was I such a dumbass in highschool?

sauna though, that's pretty neat.

kennyspuathoughts.com/2014/05/10/the-truth-about-being-desperate-with-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=50FbeazFkgs
ya like philosomemes kid?

No. That's just made mine worse

Dude it's so chill. Idk why i like it so much
but i can just sit in the suana for 30 minutes and breathe deeply and feel great. the heat is like some sort of purging fire that gets rid of all the bad.

They are mean

That is the reason your are depressed, don't get on the pills. Get yourself together and do better in school it will make you happier