Hahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

statcrunch.com/5.0/viewreport.php?reportid=24349
youtube.com/watch?v=yHTSq2UyQFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

truth

wrong, the average american man is far more overweight

I don't get it.

shwarzenegger, 6'2?
LOL
Dude was just a hair over 5'10".

Keep telling that to yourself americuck

Stay small

??? retard
in the last 50 years all mr olympias were manlets (below 6') except arnold

>being a fat nigger

do americans really do this?

Fucking this

exactly

I used to see Arnold skiing in Aspen in the late eighties. No way the guy is over 5'10"

Oy vey, that French nose.

This.

Look up the photos from that era. Arnold was never 6'2 closer to 5'10 desu

Jay Cutler is 6'3" though

Bwnenrn

rolllin

Lessee

Frank Zane most aesthetic than all of them
come@me

Literally manlet, even is height didn't matter Arnie would still win dumbass.

I cannot get over how good Lee Haney looked.
I honestly think he was as good as it ever got in terms of high size balanced with maintaining the aesthetic representation
impressively big, but not so far gone that he lost the beauty

come on momo bergenowsky

Arnie is 5'10. he lies like most manlets. Zane best body of all.
What was he on, was that simple test?

roll

nice try momon barenheimer

In his prime Arnold was at least 6'1

Roll for goldberg

5'10.
type Arnold real height into google..
Sorry to burst ur bubble cock sooooker

Frank Zane beat Arnie in a mr. olympia though...

rolomoloco

ROllAscroll

Shimo Katzenowsky

Fuckin Oy vey!

what is mine i wonder

You can find "evidence" for almost anything these days. Look Colombo himself vouched for Arnold and measured him, they even started a brick laying and body building business together dumbass.

rolling

test

Modiah Wasserstein
could be worse

> 5'8"
> Average American Male
what did he mean by this

The cropping on the photo makes Phil Heath look like he has more than two arms.

no it doesnt

rolling for schmudonai

gimme Schmudonai Blumenheimer

thread hijacked by jews. Rollio

Yeah, thats because people like you convinced the judges that height shouldn't matter when it does.

Wew

Rolleroni

oy

Rollan for schlomo.

So lemee guess, bbuilders compensate their heigth with steroids

Too bad HGH doesn't give you chad genetics, midgets

Rollan

Röll

rolls

rullin

man it's like you take the memes here really serious. Height is bottom of the big 3. Face>Frame>Height Throw money and personality ahead of height also.

lol

roll

Roll

today i learned bodybuilding turned to shit in the 1990s
and the average American is a Chinese immigrant of 23 BMI

ree

oy vey oy vai

Ronnie is 5'11 so Arnold's at least 6'1.

arnie is in shoes with heels and ronnie is barefoot

i like his greasy friend samir

Rell

The difference is still too great. I mean, just look at their craniums. Arnold much bigger.

Arnie wears lifts.
He's 5'10
Y does this bother you

Rollan

henry rawlins

Does his skull wear lifts, too?

Dumb piece of shit.

BAM

....Do you actually think head size = height........ I can't tell if you're extremely retarded or just a troll.

all hail Schlodonai Goldberg! so much better than his brother, bill.

roll

rolling. .

>Arnold is half a foot taller despite hunching over
>has visibly much larger bone structure
>but I'm supposed to believe he's an inch shorter than Ronnie Coleman

No, user. It is you who is the retard. James Cameron is also 6'2 and I really doubt he needs to lie.

do your worst

Lel fuck off grandpa

I'm 5'10" so I don't feel too bad. Would like to be 6" though. Good thing I have a 8 inch dick!!!FACT!!!

the terminator wears combat boots retard

here he is next to Obama who is 6'1 and has no reason to lie about his height. if you just look at pictures of him next to other average sized people it's easy to see he's not 6'2.

This has literally nothing to do with the fact that you think head size = height somehow.

meant for
here he is with 6'1 Johnny Knoxville

>70-year-old man isn't as tall as he used to be
Whoa...

>statcrunch.com/5.0/viewreport.php?reportid=24349
>This equation explains that for every 1 inch increase in head circumference, the height increases by 4.542453 inches on average.

Now fuck off.

god damnit

I actually read through this pathetic thread and all I see are faggots who think that saying Arnold is only 5'10" will somehow diminish his life or accomplishments of which NONE of you fucking losers will even achieve 1/1000th of what he has done. Think about that, the money, fame, pussy (ugly maid not withstanding) and some all time GREAT movies he's starred in when you're looking in the mirror this morning as you get ready to go through your soul draining life and try to resist the urge to kill yourself when you think that you'll never have the life that Arnold has!!!FACT!!!

As somebody who watches a lot of boxing you can't tell jack fucking shit from random photo's like this.

he was never 6'2

youtube.com/watch?v=yHTSq2UyQFM

You know people shrink as they get older, don't you, faggot?!?FACT!!!

>another photo of an elderly Arnold

You do know that people get shorter as they age due to spinal compression and hunching, right?

rolololo

Hey um, faggot? YOUR MOTHER.

Send her on down in here. And while you're playing fetch, maybe you'd like to dip your head in and take a lick or two. There's enough for your whole family.

>barefoot Arnold is the same height as a 6'1 Jeff Bridges wearing shoes
>this is meant to prove Arnold is 5'11

Lmao.

coleman is standing up straight and arnold is leaning towards him possibly with bent knees

Whoa, hey, everyone quiet down. A boxing enthusiast is here to lend his expertise on how tall people look in pictures.

ummm keep this autistic /r9k/ obsession shit over there.
It was only pointed out Arnold is 5'10 and wears lifts.
Some user who has bought the memes and actually believes he is something because he is taller than average is upset that his hero is infact
A 5'10 king of manlets.

Why does this upset you user?

Arnold probably reamed out your filthy fucking whore mothers stinking sewer of a cunt while she was face down in a trashcan before he dumped his load into her gaping asshole followed by a pack of wild undomesticated niggers!!!FACT!!!

70s tennis shoes add less than an inch to your height and Arnold is clearly significantly shorter than a

heck me up

Hey hey hey

Another guy probably? Well I myself definitely squished my little boner directly up your mother's pussy and anus.

Exactly. You see them stand face to face in multiple press conferences and the weigh in and then you get to see who is really the bigger person on fight night.

Kind of ironic post from a retard posting clips from fucking movies and paparazzi pictures.