>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

Obligatory:
Anyone tested their strength on major lifts? How much did you lift? And routine?

>Gloves
>Band

Welp

dat ass is heavy, desu

I seem to struggle more when i do uneven push ups than when i do decline military pushups. anybody know why? its there a exercise that I'm missing in between?
according to the program that I'm following uneven pushups are first, then decline.
Thank you in advance.

Squat - 275x20
OHP - 175x5
Bench - 250x1
Row - 200x20
Hammer curl - 70x5

Routine: I am not posting it because some of you here might unironically not even be racially nordic nazis.

post routine fuccboi

post your face with your blue eyes and a henna swastika on your forehead doing a roman salute with a bowl of lentils in the other hand

decline push ups should hit deltoid and triceps, while uneven ones hit chest more, both compared to normal push ups, which are triceps

I've gotten all the GST stretching videos and know i should do the splits once a week, but how many of the shoulder videos should i do a week, just 1 or all 4?

Oh man please. Your numbers are good.
I promise we'll all follow the radical nordic nazi path if you post.

>60 kg ohp
>100 kg bp
>100 kg dl
>90 kg sq
>80 kg row

how do I make myself love chinups/pullups?

Realize you hate everything else about life more than you do hating doing hard things with your puny, pansyass musclets.

stretch shoulders and lats frequently, makes them much better
also get gud at them, doing things ur good at is more enjoyable

pls be in kgs

Seriously guys, Sommer's understanding of muscular adaption is shit. Take 3 min rest between strength sets instead of just enough to do the '''''mobility'''''. Don't follow his rep scheme templates if they don't work for you. There's a reason nobody on the foundation forums is all that successful from the the actual program.

the fags on reddit's bodyweight thing shit on it constantly.

Just bought Overcoming Gravity and starting to read it. Plan on getting rings and a weighted vest. How do you get away with doing workouts at home indoors though? Right now I lift in my basement but there's definitely not room for muscle ups and idk how low you could theoretically hang the rings. Maybe in the garage but it gets cold as a mother fucker in there in the winter.

Routine?
What bodyweight feats did you achieve?

Tfw pulled a muscle while stretching my hamstring
I was planning on training handstands today but i guess thats too much to ask for.

nobody on reddit is THAT fit either, but they're not lying about how successful their shitty routine is. GB's successful athletes are either competitive gymnasts Sommer has trained for years in person, or already fit people who have worked with him in order to take their own success even further. but NONE started F1 exclusively and have amounted to anything like a straddle planche or hollow back press

Newbie here, currently reading through foundation 1. Should I really start from PE1 and spend 12 weeks on each movement? Seems like a whole lot of time for one movement. If it matters I used to lift seriously for about 2 years but that was over 5 years ago, so I don't know if I "have some fitness training under my belt"

Just start in a progression you are comfortable in. Theres no reason to waste time.

No, you don't have to start from week 1. You can start from week 1, 5 or 9. It's explained in Foundation Two on page 12. Unfortunately, it's missing in Foundation One, so people like you get confused.

Also I sometimes start from week 11, although it's not recommended. For example, last week I did Manna PE3. Today I should have done Manna PE4 Week 9. But it was to easy so I go straight to Week 11. Next week I'll do PE5 without a deload week

> So people get confused just like you did.

English aint my first language, bruh.

i've gotten away with putting rings on a doorframe pullup bar and doing my business from there. still not enough room for muscleups and swinging is out of the question, but you can still do moves above the rings like dips or planche, and train front/back lever if you have enough clearance in front of/behind the door

So I'm working on increasing my chin up and pull up counts, but I have a few questions if anyone doesn't mind answering.

I know chin ups work your biceps more, but do they still work your back any? Will progressing my chin ups help my pullups in any way or should I just focus on pull ups?

What change does a wider grip have on chin ups and pullups? What muscle group focus changes because of it?

Chin up is a compound movement so no its not just biceps and yes it has carry over to pull ups.