Will Unisom sleeping pills kill me if I take 60 of them while incredibly drunk...

Will Unisom sleeping pills kill me if I take 60 of them while incredibly drunk? What are some good sleeping pills to take with alcohol?

Dont do it i love you

dont do it user, ill be your friend

There are no good sleeping pills to take with alcohol.
You will end up doing incredibly stupid shit and not remember anything. Its dangerous

If you're this close to suicide, then the world is yours to as you wish.

Don't die user, go out and live.

Go out and stop giving a shit.

Go out and tell those what you've been holding in.

Lash out, fight back, DO SOMETHING.

But don't die man. The future holds more than you think it can.

>it's dangerous

that's kind of the point. I can't get a gun or xanax so I'm looking for over the counter stuff. I'm a practiced drinker, I drink everclear straight, sometimes 6 shots a night. I'm not bragging, I just need stuff to go with the alcohol and online shit is cryptic on purpose to prevent people from killing themselves.

60 unisom will probably kill you if you're sober, lad. But that's not a pleasant way to go. By the time you're feeling drowsy enough to pass out, your respiratory system will be struggling very hard leading to asphyxiation before passing out

>posting furry shit

take 100 and make it tonight

I was thinking of getting black out drunk and then taking all the pills

Then you're likely not to keep the pills down, dumbfuck. I don't care how good you hold your liquor. If you're that drunk and trying to down 60 pills, that shit is going to come right back up or you're going to forget to take all of them and will stop well below a lethal dose but high enough to fuck your body up for a bit.

You're fucking retarded

then how do i take the unisom pills with the alcohol and keep them down? I thought alcohol better made me absorb it and and not wake up when I vomit

I don't know if it will kill you, but your body will probably fight back - you'll have a splitting headache, panic, fear, have intractable vomiting, blood pressure will shoot up, heart will start beating harder, have trouble breathing, more panic, time will pass by extremely slowly - what feels like an hour of nauseating hell will actually only be a few minute in real time.

Drugs are usually not a good way to go.

Not when you take 60 of them, retard.

For one, when you hear stories of people dying from choking on their own vomit after booze and sleeping pills, they're talking about harder shit than your OTC diphenhydramine.

Two, 60 unisom alone will kill you IF you can keep them all down which is a difficult feat even when sober. Your body will start attempting to vomit not too long after taking them because it's such a massive dose, but that vomiting won't cause you to die, it's the respiratory depression which will cause you to struggle to breathe for several minutes before you pass out and die from lack of oxygen

what over the counter poison would you recommend for suicide

Robitussin.

None. Most OTC stuff is either too safe or too low dose to do anything before you just start throwing it up

ThisxFailure

Okay, guess I'll just so helium then. Thanks for helping avoid a painful exit

Oh boy. Someone fell for the helium mask meme.
Whatever happened to turning all the gas on the stove and lighting up a smoke in the other room?

Just to give a big fuck you to the cosmic joke of life, you should just commit suicide by natural causes and old age tbqh famalam.

16 cups of water a day, 3 meals a day, 4 hours of training a day, repeat for the next 60 years - all of it just to say fuck off to whoever or whatever made you.

Or why not be true to the board and just load as many pl8s possible on a suicide grip bench?

I wasted my parents money in college and now I'm dropping out. My entire family dislikes me. I have no friends. I'm not looking for revenge, I just want to finish

>I made mistakes and now I'm going to hurt everyone else for it
Grow the fuck up.

Why are people such pussies?
If you hate yourself so much that you are willing to kys, stop living for yourself and live for a cause. Become the next Ted Kaczynsky or some shit. Start a Freikorps and kill commies in the streets. Do something that only people like you can.

But you won't, cause you're a pussy.

Rough, why not take community college for a bit get back on track and then transfer back.

Because that would be easy and this faggot doesn't feel good unless he has some tragedy to moan about.

I don't need to do an in-depth justification, but most of my feeling bad comes from when I cause inconvenience to others. They put up with it because they're nice, but I can tell it's frustrating them. It goes much deeper than that, but this was really the last straw.

As for yourself, I'd suggest finding a healthy outlet/hobby for your aggression. Something is wrong if you try to console yourself by raging at others on anime image board during the wee morning hours of a workday.

>causing inconvenience
You realize that they are inconvenienced because they want the best for you. Killing yourself will completely fuck them up for life. They'll be torn up inside every day for the rest of their lives because they'll see you everywhere

It's not even midnight here bud, fat chance. I'm only angry because I've been in your shoes, and worse, and you don't even have a good reason to end it. You're ending it because you don't want to try harder. Not because you're trapped and truly fucked, but because you're merely uncomfortable and sad. You need to grow up and realize that not everything is going to be good in life right away, if ever, but it's always your choice. Your life sucks right now because of your own faults.

god this board horrible now. Particularly in the last 6 months its really gone downhill

Seriously, shittons of r9k type threads, nobody has read the sticky, all the fun or helpful or inspiring trips are gone, all we have left are the shitty cancerous ones. Why. A few years ago when I started lifting this place had some good stuff at least. Like, 1 out of 5 threads. Now there's maybe 1 out 50 that's worth ANYTHING and that always gets derailed part way in by r9k or pol or something.

Think its time to abandon fit

>6 months
It died like 3 years ago.

Not fit related KYS FUCKING FAGGOT