Start losing an argument against an user

>Start losing an argument against an user.
>Get the sudden urge to beat the shit out of him.

Is this a sign of high test?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3820075
sacsconsult.com.au/blog/whats-link-intelligence-violent-behaviour/
youtube.com/watch?v=5myyN4hjm6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=70PcRXLLU5E
youtube.com/watch?v=M8sojdEBudE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its a sign of retardation

No, anger is a sign of low test and high estrogen

what are you a child?

Does throwing a tantrum make me high test?

It's a sign of narcissism. It's normal to get a little mad but raging over losing a simple arguement means ur over sensitive and narcissistic

NOt true

So what does this mean? I need help? Not even memeing sometimes I wanna find out where these faggots live just so I can kill them.

>get drunk
>tell people, even those I like, that I'm going to kill them
>cry, either before or after the death threats
what did my brain mean by this

What other symptoms do you have that strikes you as odd?

>what did my brain mean by this
That you're a menace to society and should be locked away

>words overwhelm my brain
>I want to throw things and attack people

Might want to check yourself for niggerism. They make gene tests now you can do at home and mail in.

I mire myself a lot in the mirror. That's pretty much it. But the getting mad thing isn't just on here. I can be on Fb arguing with some faggot and I'll start getting mad to the point of wanting to track them down and beat the shit out of them.

oh...
s-sorry

Bruh you might want to talk to someone about this. I have IED and I'm not even this impulsive.
You don't understand your emotional limits and have a hard time rationalizing them. You just need to think on it more, feel your self out and get a solid map of your emotions, then navigate them.

I've thought about picking up boxing or something to settle it down. I don't really want to be forced to take meds over this shit. I try to avoid little shit like arguments as much as possible but..fuck. Just today I was "debating" with some kid. He kept going on about how great Communism would be in the States despite the kid obviously being born with a silver spoon in his mouth. I eventually found myself stalking his profile and shit.

You need help buddy, that ain't normal, nor is it healthy. That attitude in real life, with some little smug shit, will land you in jail.

Try talking to a psychologist first and foremost, understand what it is about the arguing that makes you angry or upset, and try to learn some coping mechanisms for your anger issues mate, cause you're gonna end up ruining yourself like that.

Taking up a sport can be a great outlet for that excess, but you seriously need to find a way to regulate. Take it from the dude who used to do petty shit like that, until eventually blacking out and almost killing a few people. Feels bad, forever.

You never had a proper way to vent aggression when growing up. I have a friend just like you. When he gets mad it's just full on autistic screeching because he never really socialized like boys normally have to.

t. Armchair psychologist and Jordan Peterson binge watcher

I was shooting pigeons with a slingshot as a kid because I was bored.. I know this is bad but I just consider it as me growing up in a third world country.

Don't worry about it. We used to plink squirrels and pigeons from my friends attic all the time as kids, and hunting is a part of our culture. As long as you didn't get hard to the thought or super fucking excited every time you got one it's fine. Not the healthiest childhood activity, but not the demon bastard past time the cuck media played it out to be

Aggression is a sign of low IQ. (Scientifically, not memeing.)

cmon breh, it's the bros on the 'ch0n!

>stir up trouble in a thread
>leave
>go do something productive
>notice the thread is on the front page more than an hour later
>thread is derailed and topic surrounds my shitpost

Are you that shithead at my gym who grunts and slams weights down while the guy next to him lifts twice as much while not making a sound? You're that guy, aren't you?

>Tfw not intelligent enough not to get mad.

Fuck.

Losing an argument against an user is usually a sign of low IQ. Given this, and what said, I've some bad news for you.

>gets the urge to beat up someone when they're not in the same room, building, city, or even country

No, just autism.

one of the 'ch0n's greatest gifts, kek

>front page
You have to go back.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3820075
sacsconsult.com.au/blog/whats-link-intelligence-violent-behaviour/

You are literally a stupid person. Maybe you should shut the fuck up and accept that you aren't as smart as most and listen to what they are saying. Because the odds are, you are wrong.

WRONG. The reverse is true.

I'm on trt, when my test is high and my e is low (crashed) I am basically a hair trigger away from violently attacking somebody in a fit of incoherent rage. One time I thought my radio was spying on me and I punched a hole in my wall. I also screamed at my neighbor and called him a faggot.

Give me your fucking address fagboi. You won't be saying shit irl.

>I also screamed at my neighbor and called him a faggot.

That's not very nice, cunt

>Be me watering my garden.
>Get called a faggot by some roidlet.
>Run inside and cry.

Thanks..

What's your moms address? Because it's that.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh

you gonna sit there and take that breh?

1353 Fairplay Way, CO

Come through tough guy. You ain't gonna do shit.

>1353 Fairplay Way, CO
Gonna need a pic of you, holding bread, in front of this address to confirm.

>I know this is bad but I just consider it as me growing up in a third world country
That explains everything, your inferior genetics are the root of your problem.

Don't listen to these fags. being angry all the time is what it's all about.

I already came through your moms throat.

No, you're stupid. Stupid people resort to violence when they lose argument. Antifa is a great example.

>Not gonna come through.
Bitchbois do what bitchbois do.

The fuck. TRT shouldn't have that effect, you spaz. You're probably excusing your idiocy with TRT.

>One time I thought my radio was spying on me
Schizophrenia and roids don't mix

>Nigger level intelligence
>Nigger lingo
Case closed boys.

>Still not giving me address.

>oh me dum dum
>oh this argument is bad me very angry
>hurr durr bix nod im gunna beat ur ass bitch

the ABSOLUTE STATE of modern """""bodybuilders"""""

I thought he was spying on me.

Lol. Go to the Flying Saucer in Addison TX this weekend. Yell out "user".

Pizza incoming

>Doesn't wanna give me his actual address.
>Instead wants to meet me in public where his little fag friends can jump in when he starts getting his ass handed.

Classic nigger-tier behavior.

Lol you scared erage boy?
>Too dumb to make up insult, so he steals it
Classic nigger

Still waiting for that address lad.

..... Do you think if someone gave you their address they couldn't have their boys waiting.........

Just go to your mom's house (not the fake address), wait until I dump loads into her birth canal, then we can hang out. Father and son stuff.

I would honestly expect that from the faggot I'm talking to rn but it isn't like I wouldn't be prepared for something like that.

You have autism.

I laughed

I'm pretty sure I have developed Schizophrenia in the last year. I'm 26 so the timing is right... I'm pretty sure I also have adrenal fatigue from my increasingly worsening manic episodes that have emerged in about the last year or so.

I'm pretty sure I am a schizo or I have some form of PTSD

I think people are spying on me. Watching me all the time. I think the government is spying on me. Common themes that trigger me into rage.

The worst part is that things keep fucking happening that confirm my suspicions and make me not know what's real and what isn't.

>Last week, be at a party. Hot girl there with her boyfriend. Boyfriend is total beta. Don't try anything with girl at all. Actively avoid her because of how easily I could fuck her and ruin things. This party is at my neighbor's house by the way. . The girl keeps sending fuck vibes my way and I'm trying to ignore them. Over the course of about an hour, the stress of this situation triggers me into a manic episode. I'm not persuing any women right now because I am trying to build stable friendships, something that I consider as a more immediate ened than pussy right now. I finally break down and start flirting with her. The guy gets mad. The party host says to the guy "Dude just ignore him he's in a dry spell he's just having fun." (Party host is SUCH a good dude, I truly love him)

I snap, Immediately start talking shit to the guy but apologizing at the same time, I don;t have any bad intentions I just literally cannot control myself. My emotions are haywire. Telling him I love him and I know he hates me but I don't give a fuck. He turns his back towards me, completely disregarding my incoherent ranting as he should of because I deserved it. I tell him he can punch me in the face and I don't give a fuck.

You're an absolute fucking riot. Trying to literally fight people on the internet. Oh Jesus.

>Realize I am having a manic episode and excuse myself from the party. Party host (good friend) makes a comment as I'm on way way out that I interpret as "fuck you", I scream :Fuck you too" and slam the door.

>Go to my apartment down the hallway. Start playing my guitar to calm down. It works but while I'm playing I keep thinking that everybody is listening to me, that there's people outside laughing at me. Sure enough, I hear noises coming from outside. I open my balcony door, it's the fucking girl arguing with her boyfriend right outside my window. That bitch was totally checking me out/spying on me and pulling some drama with her bf as an excuse or something..

>Yell at them, ask them what the fuck they're doing. Tell them I'm having a full blown panic attack and they aren't fucking helping anything. They run away. Get pissed. Start walking around the complex in a rage (like 1am). End up having a chill conversation with random dude on his balconey.

So yeah that happened.

Two weeks ago,

Full blown panic attack. Want to play my guitar but don't want to wake the neighbors. The walls are paper thin and you can hear fucking everything. This does not help my panic attacks and I'm sure this is the largest contributing factor. Once I can move out and actually have space away from people I'm sure I will calm down a ton. I feel like I can't get away when I get manic.

Anyways, I drive to a random parking lot. Park in the middle of it and just chill in my car listening to music. PAranoid about every car that by. Across the way a few cars are just sitting with their lights pointed at me and behaving strangely. Rage building inside as I begin to suspect they are spying on me.

honestly he's probably one of those fags who post about being able to knock out connor mcgregor or something

Eventually I blow them off and chill. FOrget about my problems and start playing my guitar. PEace at last. All of a sudden a fucking knock on my window. It's a fucking police officer and he tells me they've been watching me for ten minutes. I try as hard as I can to keep my cool and tell them I was having a panic attack and just needed to get away. Inside I'm fucking pissed that this dickweed gave substance to my panic attack. He asks me to play "Enter sandman" and lets me go.

same, but I wanna kill maga larpers

You have problems.

I do.

I'm pretty sure I have either developed schizophrenia or PTSD from being exposed to several traumas over the last three years.

I think the biggest problem I have right now is that I can't just get away and calm down. The walls in my apartment are paper fucking thin to the point where I can hear conversations of the neighbors. I'm having delusions of people (government) spying on me so when it feels like I can't make a sound without somebody hearing/judging it I get thrown into a rage.

I only have two months left here so I'm sure that once I can get my own place that at least gets me like ten feet away from somebody I will be able to rein it in a lot better.

Also, as a hint to anybody here reading. If you have paranoid thoughts/violent thoughts do not train in martial arts. I trained in MMA/Krav/BJJ for a year because I thought it would help me. It certainly has helped but i think the consequences outweigh the positives.

I'm probably going to get murdered any day now because I have no fear of physical altercations. Sometimes I provoke people to the breaking point like I did with that guy and his girlfriend. It's like my brain wants to push a situation to right where a fight would start. I don't know why I do this. I think just have to test people in some fashion. Like give them the opportunity to kill me and if they don't I can trust them or something.

means you're alpha as fuck (or emotionally retarded) I do the same

sounds pretty funny, you got any more stories?

honestly, you should see a psychiatrist.

none of what you said sounds like a healthy mental state, and all of what you said regarding manic/schizophrenic symptoms is worrying and can drag you down even further.

i also recommend mindfulness meditation.

t. dealt with friends with mental health issues

>riding a subway
>some pajeet with a toddler comes in
>slaps me on the shoulder and aggressively says to let his kid sit
>the first thing that comes to my mind is telling him "say the magical word, monkey" but I realize that I can't say that because it's racist so I have to use some weak passive-aggressive reply
wish I had high test

correct response: 'nah'

I was getting off at the next station and standing up and leaving in the middle of theoretical confrontation would make me look even dumber

Is that high test?
>got in argument with colleague at work. Fucker kept saying 'whatever' and it really boiled my piss. Pinned him up by neck against wall and he shat it.
>Reported me to HR
>Had to goto anger management in order to keep my shite career.

I never gave testosterone levels much thought but maybe it was.

It means you cannot control your own emotions and will risk going to jail because you lost a verbal confrontation, which means you're a bitch.

well, I am thankful for your story, and while i will pray for you, user, i have to give you some bad news.

the government is indeed spying on you.

but the silver lining is, they are spying on everybody so don't worry, you are just one man

That's perfectly normal. There are a lot of stupid, shit eating cunts in the world and especially on this website. I want to bludgeon 90% of the user's I talk to because they're such horrible examples of human beings and I hate them. That said, you have to never act on those impulses. When you give in to your anger and let it control you, you become a woman. Always be in control of yourself and weigh every situation before you act. Impulse is only good in a life or death situation and the people you meet in every day life will never get you to that point.

>I think the government is spying on me.
it is, but not actively. Meaning they collect data and if their algorithms find something "suspicious" you land on a watch list. Still, you should definitely go see a doctor

No you are just a retard, grow up

Romulus killed his brother for trying to climb over a wall.

Of course it's a sign of high test.

He didn't notice the multiple ips on his computer changing things in real time

>personal experience
>about having high test from a guy on TRT
>who also appears to have psychological problems
Nice.

Remus was tall and high test. He stepped over his midget brother's wall.

already took the red pill user
Perhaps pol would be a better place for you

i inject 250mg a week test e and tren a at 50mg eod which is much more significant than babbys first ml given its 500/500 rating, i feel amped up and powerful but i'm pretty sure you're just a cunt

liverpool? omw

>that picture
This thread is now dedicated to F@CKIN VYNZ BRAH aka the God of Veeky Forums
Zuzzcels and haters not welcome
youtube.com/watch?v=5myyN4hjm6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=70PcRXLLU5E
youtube.com/watch?v=M8sojdEBudE

>I'm on trt, when my test is high and my e is low (crashed)
when your test is high, your body compensates and makes more estrogen which is why you're meant to take estrogen blockers
so really you're being a moody bitch

You were responding to a low t homosexual who's hiding his in the closet status from his gf who regularly cheats on him.

Tried to tell him he'd be much happier announcing he was a gay man but I think he likes sucking men off in the sauna...

You didn't listen to what I said faggot. I already take an ai. These episodes happen whenever my e gets too low (crashed) and my t is high ( day or so after pin)

No its a sign of a low functioning brain.

this is fucking hilarious. more

Bruh you're showing signs of psychosis
> One time I thought my radio was spying on me and I punched a hole in my wall.
You're being paranoid and erratic.

Bad idea user. Last time someone did this a guy started posting patents for tech dealing with these kinds of technologies. You're really poking the bear right now.

Why dont you stick to calling people stupid and fatty m'kay

What do you even mean?

Actually having these kind of outbursts is a sign of serotonin deficiency.

Irritability and anger issues are one of the most obvious signs of low T

No, You're just a child.

No wonder you don't get mad when your gf comes home with the smell of another man's cum on her breath and you tongue kiss her

no it is a sign that you were emtionally abused as a child and were never taught how to channel you emotions correctly

>losing debate with commie
>feels the urge to kill him

i think you may actually have autism