Critique pls

D I D D L Y
I
D
D
L
Y

Also add in bulgarian split squats

Not a program, just a list of exercises. Have a scheduled intended overload for everything, have a measurable goal for what you wish to achieve, ie "nice butt" is not measurable. A goal is something like 1.5xbw DL for 5RM, 36 inch ass and bf% of

pic needed for full critique

Trying to give someone advice on how to reach a goal without knowing where they're at is unnecessarily difficult.

>wants butt
>3x5 bench
>3x5 OHP

Uh well I was going to add like 5 pounds to the squat and dl every session and 2.5 to the rest.
Then how should I train my upper body?

There's a start, progressive overload is one of the key things a program needs.

In addition to tracking your lifts, 1-2 times a week weigh yourself, aim for same time of day, doesn't matter when. Also use a tape to record your bust, waist, hips, thighs and track that too. Photos if you want some visual feedback as well, again be methodical - same distance from camera, same poses.
Low and behold you have a defined starting point. All you need to do now is define a goal end point and a time frame. This way you know what you want and don't need some thirsty ass dyels telling you if you've achieved what you want.

Also have at least a base idea about nutrition, ffs don't crash diet or binge eat or do some fad bullshit like paleo. If your nutrition isn't right then it will take a shitload longer to get what you want

Without adequate pictures to show which areas are lacking i'm afraid we cant help you

Fucking virgins get out

Savage

This, not even meming.

TBQH OP, if you're just starting out then just do SS or SL. The fact that they have you doing dem squatz every single session should give you some serious glutes

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You don't get glutes from squats. You get huge thighs and almost no ass activation unless she has very good glute genes and does them in a way where she focuses almost completely on her glutes.

Even then, it's sub optimal and will leave her looking like a fridge in the long run.

I understand dieting, macros, micros, etc. Anyway, thanks.

where's the user that was questioning the bench and ohp? :/ should i use dumbbells instead or something

You're fine OP. Bench is a good lift for women to do. Firming up the chest muscles helps make the boobs pop and working the triceps helps to avoid getting bingo wings especially when you get into your thirties.

I'm not sure if you need OHP for aesthetics but it never hurts for a person to get stronger.

Low bar squats give decent glute activation. High bar can also get them involved if you go ass to grass.

People on this board always deny it but when I squat heavy my glutes are singing the next day and I can barely even sit down.

I don't fucking care about your personal anecdotes.

They are piss poor for glute activation.

Honestly imo this seems fine. As long as you stick to it and progressively overload as another user said you will build muscle. As long as you stick to a solid program and don't skip days, as well as getting enough sleep, food etc. I don't see any issues. However as
said, your idea of a nice butt should be more defined. Everyone has a different frame, and the as you're aiming for might not be the one you get and you're either gonna have to get implants or live with that buddy.
nice b8

Lol, you need to take a break from this board for awhile. Take a walk, get some fresh air.

Do you think I should add bicep/tricep stuff? Or later when I'm not a noob? I just don't want to be at the gym super long and want high numbers idk

But i want a decent upper body as well

You're a fucking retard with almost no fucking lifting experience outside of dicking around with a few sub shit tier powerlifting programs.

Go on body building .com forum and look at the routines for women. You shouldn't even think about making a routine with no experience, it's a recipe for postural issues and unbalanced muscles.

well i have the ss lifts in there so I thought it was ok

You must be lifting pretty seriously. And, from the amount of frustration you get from so innocuous a stimulus, I'm guessing you're roiding, too? If not, learn to chill out. Stress will put you in an early grave.

>Implying all the roidheads and broscientists in bb dot com are anatomy and training experts with all the brosplits and 3x week PPLs floating around, or all the machine work
You are supposed to get a premium made routine to have proper volume intensity recovery management
It's very much ok. There are minor changes that could be made but it's pretty good, will get you where you want and I don't want to nitpick.

Now please tell me how to forget her.

I have been lifting before and after her, I have active, social hobbies, I have friends, a dog and a cat, school is going great, I have a job, just got accepted in my PhD, and I have a new girl who I got just to feel less lonely.

>premium made routine
Premade routine

What is it that's wrong with my routine?
Oh and you just need time and you should try to really get to know your new girl.

Nothing wrong per se, just preferences
For example, I prefer ramping intensity for the main lifts and (xF-2) reps for the accessories instead of 5s or 10s across

As for the new girl, I know her well enough and it has been more than a year since I got dumped by the other one. It's just that I loved her and made a move because I was interested in her, while I am with the current one out of loneliness and need (I hate using that word on me but I can't sugarcoat it)

Dump your current gf

I'll do it in September, I need her until then to keep me sane
I treat her right, don't worry. The only lie I've told her is that I have feelings for her

>time of day doesnt matter
>2 Times a week

Every day after waking up and going to the bathroom

Morning is ideal yeah, but honestly if you just take a moving average over time and you aren't stupidly inconsistent with meals so long as you do similar time of day it doesn't really matter if it's morning, evening, before gym or whenever. Over time it'll give you all you want, a moving trend of your weight. Hence also suggesting measuring bust etc, scales gives weight but doesn't give composition - the measurements help fill the picture out.