Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

Remember the good 'ol Bitcoin faucets, to obtain some easy Bitcoin? Anyone interested in a list of user-friendly ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/ObtainFreeBitcoin/comments/79jgyg/best_faucets_list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, transaction fees are too high for BTC faucets to be worthwhile.

Why not...

I made 0,07 BTC using faucets in 2013, maybe if I make 0,0007 today there will be solid $500 in 4-5 years, who knows...

Just don't withdraw, wait until you have a decent amount, then pay out.

np.reddit.com/r/ObtainFreeBitcoin/comments/79jgyg/best_faucets_list/

Warning: they are pretty addicting!!

It will take a year for you to reach transaction costs nowadays, it's not 2013 anymore.

A year? I've been doing this for 4 days and have almost reached payout amount already. And that's almost without any commissions.

The first site on the list allows you to win up to 200$ every hour.

>0.01% chance to win $200
yeah those are some GREAT odds

>don't have to pay anything
>1/10000 chance

If you had the opportunity to play such lottery, would you do it? You would be pretty stupid if you wouldn't do it, right?

Wait, these are an actual thing? Why not just put money in dividend-based coins instead of this gambling garbage?

I have been doing it and have gotten jack
currently at 19 cents

First site on the list has 4% yearly interest

1/10000 chance to win 200$

You can verify that the site ain't cheating

Nice any faucets you can recommend?

I already use freebitco.in daily

Your chance of rolling the lucky number 10000 is 0, not 0,01.. 0 it won't happens.
Every couple of weeks of daily rolling I get the 9886 - 9985 prize (about 320 sats right now). If you're lucky good for you but don't count on it.

Also you would like to reinvest all of what you get with the rolls in the weekly lottery. Chances are still incredibly low but it hurts to look that someone with 2 fucking ticket won 0,1 BTC and he probably doesn't even know.

I also have all the other website in my favourites. Nothing to see here. Using moonbitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin is useful because using Coinpot you can all convert them into DOGE, not paying the fees and waiting for DOGE to moon and multiply your gains selling high.

Strange, you can check that they play fair, so you should be able to win it, IMO 1/10000 is a fairly large chance, even the 20$ price is fine for me making it 3/10000...

I used to convert my shit into BTC on coinpot but as the current fork is coming up I'm gonna keep them.

Any other user friendly faucets you can recommend? If URL won't upload then just put in details to generate a referral URL ;)

Only decent faucet was the potfaucet(potcoin)

Still rolling freebitco.in daily for those prizes

if you put a referral url you will get banned. dont try it

I use earncrypto, you can choose to earn in alts with no minimum to withdraw, so I just withdraw daily

Not saying that it's not fair, freebitcoin is probably the most reliable faucet around, they're in the business for years while other faucets closed.

Just sayint that 99,99% you will just roll 31 sats. even the $20 price is not gonna happens.
I feel lucky when I roll 320 sats.

Also take a look at this
the surveys and shit suck but I make decent gains with data entry.

Strange how I never found this site. Just signed up, looks decent!

You rol 31 sats for 98.85% meaning 1.15% you roll something else - 1/100 for a 'prize' is pretty decent...

I've won the 310 one once now. But still, every 10000 rolls you should be able to get that prize... If I ever win big, I'll let u guys know =)

Is it possible to earn multiple coins? Let's say I earn BCH but want to convert them to DOGE is this possible?

I don't thing so, each time you set your main coin, but you can't convert them, as far as I know.

I'm doing the data entry thing. How much does it pay? What is this pp thing worth?

I've been rolling freebitco.in for days and have gotten nothing but the minimum.

Yeah, its just earning one coin at a time but you can set any coin as your main. They did mention before in an email update that converting coins was eventually going to be added but i wouldnt expect it for a month or two.

Data Entry isnt super great but Ill do it on mobile sometimes because they give you shorter things to type in and a skip button. Its like 20 answers is 1 point and then you get some bonus for doing it each day.

Right now Im just earning bitbean on it since its no minimum, low transaction fee. Can send it to an exchange and turn it into anything else.

If you have videos available to you, i'll let them just play on an android phone and get 30-50 points per day.

Just found it on the site, but thanks, data entry jobs are actually quite fun to do and pass time with. I saw the video one but christ that pay is low! 0.4 points per 3 videos? It's passive income though, maybe I'll do it.

>fees too high
I sent at least 25 transactions yesterday with 10sat/byte fees and they all cleared in less than 2 hours.

You can set multiple videos up at a time btw, I currently have 2 running at a time. Not sure what the limit is.

I have a very old iphone laying around, I may try to see if I can run it on that at the same time.

freebitco . in/ ? r=9110429
shameless referral link if any ya'll signing up for freebitco.in (without spaces in url obviously)
or when signing up just put 9110429 as ur referral code

Best eth faucet? I have 2k worth of shitcoins i can't move off of MEW

Okay, but why wouldn't someone just put money in something like COSS? In my case, I'm getting over 4% average yearly interest right now AND it is very likely to go up over time (and soon). Seems silly to do a faucet.

I don't know what the return on Kucoin or POSW is, but I'd imagine it's comparable.

I'm not into the ETH business, sorry

I take you mean COSS.io ? Just looked that up, is it safe?

It's only for small moneys, but if BTC goes up in the future then we aren't making small money at the moment, but actually huge moneys. Same as in the past where you had 5 BTC faucets and people were like 'lol thats such a tiny amount'

Yeah, that's it. Yes, it's legit.

yes...yes goyim...we are al fellow 4chin users...yes...only help fello w4 chinners....put money on our totally legit site...yes...

the videos don't pay for me even after 20or so videos got nothing

Did you set your main coin in balances?

Disable adblock if you have it. You are actually getting paid for ~3 ads being played before the videos and not the videos themselves. Im not sure why they word it the way they do.

Also doesnt pay for me even wh adblock

yep it shows that 1 out of 3 videos are being played but it never gets past 1 so i don't get paid.

you do realize 10000 rolls is 416 days of never missing a perfectly timed roll right?

You ever done the math on these faucets? Freebitco.in is a popular one.
They'll give you 0.00000031 every hour. Or USD .001977 per hour.
IF you could do this 24/7 you'd make 33 cents a week. Or about $17.25 annually, which would buy you a whopping .0027 BTC annually if the price never changed.

True, but the same argument I gave earlier holds.

A few years back 5 BTC faucets were nothing. In a few years, these rates are HUGE.

31 sats though? If btc hit one million usd it's still a cent.
A quick trade covers a year's worth of faucet earnings in a couple hours
>also implying faucets won't change their payouts if we landed on jupiter

actually the amount of sats you get for a free roll is directly effected by BTC's price.

I was getting 42 a roll a couple weeks ago before BTC skyrocketed.
You'll get less and less as the price goes up.

You're right though, its a complete waste of time aside from the free tickets/rewards.
The lottery tickets are what could be worth it, the reward points can boost your free roll amount by a lot if you actually did put the effort in to roll constantly.

I do play the lotto daily in which you roll within a certain range for high payouts. Once upon a time I had bots set up to collect from faucets but it was making gains that even Pajeet would consider meaningless