Long distance gf

>long distance gf
>visiting here for a week
>did nofap the week before to prepare

Best orgasm I've felt in possibly ever. Dear god I thought nofap was just a meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well no shit if you fap 24/7 of course its not gonna feel as good as when you dont because you get used to it.
its like playing video games, after a while its not as fun unless you take a break for a few days

Thats a fucking white supremacist hand sign tho

>ldr

hdif to get cucked?

my story:
did nofap for 60 days
came during the first 10 seconds

Translation: he came after five minutes

mfw girlfriend away for 6 months in Greece

I fucking hate myself

I hope you cheat on her because she does on you my dude like lmaO

I live in Athens, where's she staying?

If shes on erasmus and not ugly she has already beeg fucked, lots of guys here hitting the gym, lots of drinking and nightlife. Sorry man...
t. greek fucking erasmus sluts

She's there for work, she hasn't got time to, she wakes up at like 6am and goes to sleep at 1am, she's a performer at a hotel.

Kos

Was worried about Greeks trying to hit up my girl desu, but the only ones that are there are kitchen staff my dude, she works with Eastern Europeans and mostly Dutch families.

Still, can't help but think about the shit, i'm tempted to drop it but she seemed perfect

>works as an entertainer in a hotel on a refugee island

Shit nigger your gf is actually fucking and or getting raped by actual niggers right now lnaoooo

What kind of performer?

Fuck. Too far.
How does she feel about British people?

They said having a girlfriend would be fun REEEE

You know the guys who do the evening entertainment, the kids clubs and zumba for the old people, yeah she does that shit. It's a family hotel so, not what you're thinking my dude

We'll we are British, so

Prostitutes are cheap enough in greece that dudes might not even be trying to get into your gf, but I can't say that you can trust her because
>women

Dude seriously only 5% of girls stay loyal when they're away for half a year and wanna know why? Because they're ugly as fuck

Women are emotionally unstable as fuck and when they haven't orgasm'd in weeks they'll go crazy and just find any dick available and it shouldn't be hard to hide an affair from you when she's thousands of kilometers away

I know i know. I think about it a lot, she loves attention as well. I don't think she can control herself. But if she doesn't then I've ruined a perfectly good relationship because of my distrust?

I wish i was fucking single man, but i can't go back to loneliness

Sorry that you may be getting cucked, OP.

Not even trying to meme on you, I seriously feel shitty for you if it's happening.

>kos

dude seriously your gf is cheating

>long distance relationship

Lmao why? I won't date a girl if I have to change train lines to go to her place.

This
T.greek

mostgreek boys look like shit
way too tiny

Well no lets be definitive she might not, but she will definitely get hit on

Lets not*

I'm not worried about Greeks hitting up my girl, lol we're North European blood, would you think we would mix? Sure she'll get hit on, Greeks are the Indians of Europe

Is she a white supremacist?

but videogames are for kids.

>decided to take a break from video games
>just realized now it's been a year
>have no desire and i can't be fucked playing them again
what have i done? i used to have hearty laughs with all my mates playing them... :(

Play the new Nier.

Get your testosterone levels checked

You want to be single but you're too scared to be alone? What the fuck is wrong with you lol

You even think she can't control herself and think she's cheating but still keep her? Dude what the fuck

Don't listen to these retards, you know if your girl is the type to cheat

She's in Kos. In summer. The question isn't if she's getting the D, the question is how much D.

>did nofap the week before to prepare
Quit buying into this meme, it does nothing
>Dear god I thought nofap was just a meme.
It is. You sexual frustrated yourself and didn't fap for no reason, then sexually released of course it's going to feel good and like
>Best orgasm I've felt in possibly ever.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
This is a retarded argument, especially if you unironically lump good games with trash ones. Play non shit/better, games.
>what have i done?
You probably let other people tell you your hobby was shit, actually listened to those idiots; then sperged like a retard and quit something that brought you enjoyment, not top mention video games can help you learn a thing or two. Play what this user said, re pick one you left off on; or pick a game that came out this year, there's no shortage of them. I've been playing Toukiden 2.
>Get your testosterone levels checked
And this. OP.
(cont.)

ayy british slootz gonna sloot

>(cont.)
If your levels are shit and even if they're "technically" ok. Eat more protein, sleep more, work out more/harder than you already do, have more sex and fap more when you're otherwise not doing that to increse you're test and help your body/dick.
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786

Why do you always repost these links? Are you shilling for chronic masturbation? What's your endgame?

Whys do you not read my posts and ask stupid questions

This is the new naked banana posting

OP. Theoretically I want to have faith in humanity.
But they consistently fall short.
I assume your girlfriend likes Greece and those shithole type holidays.
She's almost guaranteed to cheat. It's the summer rush.