Fuck you btc

Other urls found in this thread:

tether.to/legal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not BTC's fault.
It's fucking bitfinex, fuck them.
They've ruined everything.

It's bitcoin fault, read the news

>bitnoshi tetherfinex is printing more and more tethers resulting in a hyperinflation of the dollar and collapse of the world as we know it
I'm comfy

thank you bitfinex, for mooning btc.
printing money like I'm the FED this month

The crash is gonna be epic once Bitfinex gets shut down

Can someone explain this?

Tether is inflating the price of BTC

This artificial pricing will end very soon and you'll end up begging on the streets

How?

Retards think that Thether (tokens representing US-$) are not backed by actual US-$. Retards continue to stay retards and continue to stay at the sidelines while BTC moons. At least, they posted something stupid on biz.

Exactly. The whole tether is not backed is pure FUD. So many retards spamming that shit.

Lol that's a lie. Tether has cleared professional audits of on hand reserves. Reason why there's so much tether is that there's lot of money flowing into exchanges

USD-tether is “money” that is used by exchanges in the place of USD. Some anons believe that the amount of USD-t in circulation exceeds the actual amount of USD that is supposed to be the backing of tether. If that were the case, it would be like printing money and dumping that free money into crypto, manipulating the prices.

But on their website it says tether.to/legal/
There is no contractual right or other right or legal claim against us to redeem or exchange your Tethers for money. We do not guarantee any right of redemption or exchange of Tethers by us for money. There is no guarantee against losses when you buy, trade, sell, or redeem Tethers.

So if they are backed by real USD, why can't I redeem Tethers for real USD? Because they don't have the money. Or am I missing something here?

Okay, for people who do not use bitfinex, what exactly did they do to artificially increase the price of bitcoin? I don't understand how an exchange can have that power.

Nevermind, explained here:

- I would write the same just in case I get hacked (again) and lose my funds.
- As long as there are no drawbacks, you always choose the best terms for yourself.
- If Tether is really not backed by US-$, the people holding Tether are fucked (if they try to cash out) but not the people who bought BTC with it.
- The market cap of Tether is tiny.

How can you even THINK tether is backed by actual USD? How gullible do you have to be...holy shit.

Because you can exchange tether for usd derp detp

So if it comes down to not being able to withdraw USD from Bitfinex, can't people just transfer their BTC to another exchange and cash out that way?

>How can you even THINK tether is backed by actual USD? How gullible do you have to be...holy shit.
pic related
Some people can't even breath without help.

It's astonishing how many newfags come in every week. They're trying to fud tether on the whole board to get everyone to dump it back into btc and pump it. They've been saying this forever.