I shaved everything below the waist

I shaved everything below the waist.

I've made a grave mistake...

no you didnt fuck boy

But I did tho.
It's all prickly 'n shit. I thought this would make me look and feel fit 'n sexy AF but I feel like a tool.

Get veet or another chemical cream hair remover

Sounds gay at first, but they make kinds that are safe for your asshole and balls and if you really want that clean look, you should do it with that stuff. Girls like it too.

That's kinda gay man, like the legs too?

It's fine

When my girlfriend said she way prefers to suck cock and balls if they are shaved, Well let's just say I was online finding out how to safely shave within minutes of that conversation

Well worth it

Whole lot
How man?? I'm getting all sorts of rash around down there.

pics?

You can shave your dick and balls but never shave that upper pubic area. Just give it a nice trim. Otherwise you will be >that guy

Also should go without saying that legs are out of the question unless you're a pro athlete

Make a nicely trimmed hitler stache over the benis, gives it a more manly look while not looking entirely like a plucked chicken

Unless you are ginger then just kill yourself

>this
also use conditioner instead of shaving cream

Protip: don't shave against the grain when doing your pubes. Closer is not better in this case.

>Shaving any of your body hair.
>MFW.
Just trim your pubes with scissors, don't mess with anything else. If you trim with scissors you can get it very similar to when you shave and it wont keep growing back twice as strong so you will have to shave every day like a woman.

I shave my armpits and pubes every week or two because I'm not a NEET

Use an electric trimmer next time

Unless you keep shaving everything you're about to get itchy as fuck. You dun goof'd

Same, long armpit hair makes me stink and my fiance hates sucking on hairs

>shave armpits
Why do modern men do this?

Just embrace your body hair m8. Don't let society masculine shame you. Do whatever you want but that is extremely effeminate to me.

Girls much rather gobble up your cock and balls if they're trimmed/shaved. Girls absolutely love smooth balls. You feel nicer and clean too. The armpits are a bit much I don't even notice that hair.

To each their own. Not the guy you are replying to but I've literally killed men while deployed, and I shave my armpits...

Well i understand trimming but shaving pubes is to far.
Arm pits don't stink if you bathe regularly, at least for me but I have light blondish body hair and I could see more swarthy darker people needing to shave their body hair.

you need to wax it

The suffering has already begun... it's so itchy...

1. post dick pics
2. baby powder to help soothe itching

if u're a fat fuck who sweats a lot, shaving armpits is a must