There's a girl at my gym who i've been hitting on a ton lately. While she has a boyfriend...

There's a girl at my gym who i've been hitting on a ton lately. While she has a boyfriend, he's literally a 1/10 turbomanlet that has never lifted a weight in his life. Not exaggerating on the 1/10 part.... he's ugly as shit, I don't see what she ever saw in him. Anyway, he's never even been to the gym with her.

She told me yesterday as I was leaving the gym "I know you like me, user."

What do I do?

Do what you want to do

Ask her if she's an archeologist

Tell her to break up with her BF so you can smash

first port of call would definitely be to come on the internet and ask a bunch of basement dwelling virgin nerds their opinion of the situation

cunt.

Sometimes I can't handle the autism on this board

bitches love attention

In other words, she wants your dick but doesn't want to break up with her beta provider BF. Your call, OP.

She's probably just pissed that her boyfriend isn't trying to better himself while she busts her ass at the gym.

Take advantage and get inside those sugar walls, OP.

Is that Adam Harper?

This. Just do whatever you want.

That's Christian

>She told me yesterday as I was leaving the gym "I know you like me, user."
>
>What do I do?

Why does it matter now? You had your chance yesterday and you blew it

>manlet
Teach him a lesson

That's muslim.

That's (((you)))'re cue. If she's saying shit like that then she wants you to jump her bones.

is wrong on this one, but you have to act immediately. Next time you see her ask her out.

How do I get traps like that guy?

Get her to end it with him
Fuck her
Leave her behind

Give he the ol' fuckeroo. If she is in a relationship and is eyeing up different meat, you deserve to strip her of the relationship while benefiting from her gain. Unless the beta manlet takes her back (Spoiler, he will)

She has a boy friend leave her alone.
>but he's ugly and deserves to lose his babe

Yeah tell that to chad when he steals this unfaithful bitch the same way you did. If she flirts She a cheater and always will be.

If he's not going to the gym like OP says, yes he does deserve to lose her.

Smash and dash

I don't think you're aware of what ((())) is used to mean user

>She a cheater and always will be.
This. If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you.
Also what this user said. Sort yourself out, m8. Learn a meme properly before you try to use it.

NOOOO IT WAS THAT FUCKING KID'S BURGER KING BROOO

>tfw theres a girl with a 10/10 body at my gym who can squat more than her boyfriend

underrated

Why haven't you stole her from the beta boyfriend yet?

Why aren't you fuck-squatting her, bro?

hitting on girl trying to work out, kys.

>i've been hitting on a ton lately. While she has a boyfriend
You're a wretched man, go die in a car fire with all the doors locked and your family helplessly watching from the outside.

Steal his girl OP. Manlets don't deserve to be happy.

You guys are fucking idiots. She said she knows he likes her. Not the other way around. Shes happy with her dude. Shes saying quit hitting on her she got the hint and isnt interested.

You're retarded. She would stay silent if that were the case. Since she acknowledged that she knew OP liked her, that's pretty much an open invitation to make a move.

Accurate and well written. user you did a good fucking job today.

His dick game is probably so serious that she knows couldn't come close

this

He probably has a 10 inch dick

yes

whatever you do, don't fuck her while they are still dating. Ask her to break up with him before getting serious.

I still feel the pain after 3 years.

kek

Does he make more money than you right now? If yes, you do not have a chance.

I wish I was still this naive. You think trophy wifes dont cheat while their hubby is at work from 9-5?

>he's literally a 1/10 turbomanlet that has never lifted a weight in his life. Not exaggerating
>Not exaggerating

yeah, im sure. I don't know whats worse, your delusion, or the fact that you're struggling to hook up with a girl that a supposed "1/10 turbomanlet" is fucking on the regular

Ok I'm going to give you some ground breaking, earth shattering advice. This will be something that rocks your world. Ok here it comes. Ask her out.

You're not supposed to do that?

Acknowledge that you do in fact like her. Then tell her you want to take her out.

She must have a thing for ugly dudes

I'm actually planning on asking a chick out tonight after an exam
we chat already, I'm planning on asking her if she's already eaten, then recommending we hit a ramen place nearby.

She has a boyfriend tho, what should I say when she brings this up?

here is a qt so that people will answer my question

you should move on you dumb retard, this girl isn't going to dump her bf for you just because you pay for a meal

Feel it out. Say its just a friends thing, if anything.
>Doesn't he let you have friends?
There has to be sexual energy, though. You can't go from 1-100 in life.
Getting laid should be easy. If she is giving you any trouble, or it is not flowing right, let it go. There are many more girls around.

First thing out of the way up front: Everyone will tell you not to do this. If she's will leave him for you, then why won't she leave you for someone else, right? Which transitions into the actual advice part of this: Because you're better than him (ostensibly). Make it clear that you're an upgrade, then make sure that you always be the best person for her. Don't let the transition take forever tho; you're not an option, you're an opportunity. She needs to feel compelled to seize you (by the dick).