Secret $20 coin

Has anyone figured out what coin they were talking about? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VpPrGmF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could it be Royal Kingdom Coin? Looks kinda sketchy but it's backed by a real company and beginning in Jan 2018 the company will be using the coin as a profit-sharing tool. Also only 2.7 mil coins in circulation too and when the guy was talking the coin was around 50c but since rose a bit.

Anyone notice the weird activity on the Rupee last night? Tons of buys, very few sell orders.

there are too many shitcoins on cryptopia

he's probably larping because if you just pick a random coin off there then it'll moon one day

uh, anyone see the activity of the Rupee last night?

I don't know why it would go to $20,
but I'm guessing it's because India has started to get rid of their currency.
Plus it'd be easier to pay outsourced workers
(especially the shits who shill here ) via electronic coin.

woah i saw this thread the other day and have been wondering myself. honestly when you posted this i went back and looked through crypts coins and rupee stuck out to me the most. i even thought about saying something before the others did.

This guy is definitely talking about the 3000 member bitpam CryptoCurrency discord

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

I was literally looking for 2 hours on cryptopia and still didn't make it to a quarter of the amount of coins listed.. the one that looked the most legit to me from everything I saw was : XPTX, then again there's so many coins it could be anything...

Heard it is getting some adoption in India

If i'm not mistaken, he is talking about blockcat. Again DYOR, then it will lead you to blockcat.

Yea but it was only mentioned to be on Cyptopia

it is posw

ONLY on cryptopia
L2read faggot

nope, he didn´t say that it´s only on crytopia

EQT maybe?

its been hovering around .50 cents for a while and related to the TA and financial investing industry with solid potential

The sell wall for Rupee right now is fucking weird. I'm not on Cryptopia that much (never used it)
but why the fuck are these people listing it for astronomical mark ups?

PS: I have no context of this user. Can someone ELI5 ... is this like the Veeky Forums FBIanon?

there was a reason why he said cryptopia. if it's a fucking coin on a high volume exchange like poloniex which is also listed on cryptopia, you think he's going to mention shitopia? use common sense stupid fuck

for real boys? it's billionaire token. they've all got sticks up their ass. under $0.50. Cryptopia.

He's whale with legit advice, you can probably find his thread in archive, it had some pepe in OP

He dropped grs coin in the thread as well

too bad I am too lazy to make another account and wait for btc to arrive there on some shitty exchange

Agreed , but look at the weird sell walls on CoinExchange and Cryptopia for the Rupee.

I still 80% confused , 20% sure this is a shitcoin.

But something is fucking weird right now.

( I've gone through the rest of the Cyrptopia coins under $1 , nothing has more unusual activity ...unless we get out some Boogie Nights cocaine and try to figure out who is going to have a magical partnership )

idk but heres the next $20 token

It can be other exchanges also, but the main volume is on crytopia

It is posw, Royal kingdom coin or mothership

>(((discord)))

What about discord lol

He specifically hinted at a (real) industry which still has not caught onto this whole blockchain Hype, even though it could benefit strongly from blockchain.

There is actually one coin exclusive to cryptopia which is run as an experimental sideproject by an actual company from said sector.

>easily worth $20 by Q2 2018
Obsidian
>trading now under $0.50
What do ya know Obsidian
This is so obvious guys

See you on the moon, m8

Which one?

B I T B A Y

Obviously FunFair

obisidian. it's obvious af. cp-er's always have sticks up their ass... pathetic.

kek, pajeet here, nobody, literally nobody knows or gives a shit about this shitcoin

This

It's Digibytes right?

I came here to post that it was RKC. Has all the makings.