Gym Ethics - General

Is it acceptable to hit on girls in the gym? flirt? They fucking look over at me 24/7 and then looks the other way when our eyes catch. Then looks back at me again when I look away.

Also, is it unreasonable to deny someone to do sets inbetween your deadlifts? I was pulling 180kg they wanted to do 100kg....srs. I told them nicely to fuck off and come back in 15 min

If she looks like Karlie, then no. Go pick up some priya instead.

lol

>tfw no karlie

No that's reasonable. You gonna take on and off 80kg? Fuck that.

Who is that? Why do I find her so hypnotizing?

If they arent doing same weight deadlift they can fuck off.

Wtf they thinking

Regarding to girls, befriend them first. Then flirt if thry into you.

I really cant get my head around cunts that leave dumbbells lying on the floor when they finish or if i approach a squat rack and someones left 2 plate on the bar? Wtf is wrong with these cunts. Srs. If you want to hit in girls go for it but id be far too feared when im a sweaty mess and everyone watching you more than likely get rejected. Good luck.

She is a model.

only allow people to work in if they are pulling the same weight as you, likewise don't ask to work in with someone unless they're already using the same weight as you
>also
don't hit on girls at the gym if they want you they'll come over, be alpha don't be a creep

>those cunts who don't put plates back
Beatings.

>don't hit on girls at the gym if they want you they'll come over, be alpha don't be a creep
I greet with most of them, even chitchat, but I don't know if it's a good idea to take it any further. They fucking stare for consecutive minutes when I do my shit, afterwards. Some of them are really qt, too.

Don't know how to feel man.

it's cool if you have a dialogue or whatever and chat, I meant more don't go over to people whilst they're working out and try to flirt just cause you thought you saw them looking out the corner of your eye
this could lead to awkward moments for any Veeky Forumsrobots out there

She is fucking wife material.

Nah man, our conversations are organic and not awkward. They even spill a little spaghetti from time to time.

More please

sounds to me like you're making it my dude
Keep up the good work

This guy gets it. Women sperg irl worse than men

qft

Can you just please delete the file? Just the file. Thank you.

>tfw girls will never spill spaghetti infront of you
What's it like bros?

>Klossy
Since when did Veeky Forums develope good taste?

I know, it's fucking unbelievable, considering all the faggotry over the years. But seeds can spire in some harsh, harsh, environments.

There are some of us left who are not total faggots. A rare breed these days.

just tell them to get another barbell >juggling 4 plates between sets

fuck that
>ask one girl for favor at work
>small thing just printing some bullshit
>she hands me the papers smiling and says "thank you"
Was that a motherfucking jojo reference

World famous rich model
>wife material
You don't say?

Not him, but she is literally none-degenerate. Literal 10, don't drink, fucking kodes, actually helps children instead of just posing next to them, is super sweet and down to earth.

Would have kids with.

You forgot to mention that she reads a fucking ton, too.

Attractive women who actually reads are just out of this world. The way it elevates their attractiveness, man.

Only thing I care about is if she can read MAGNUM(TM) on the front of the box when I send the dumb cunt out to buy more rub-a-dub-dubbers.

She is worth $17m on her own.

Think about that. That's more than you'll make in your entire lifetime, and she is only 24 years old, that cutie pie.

Great, then she can pick up a pizza too without having to blow someone in the street.

Eh, i dunno, i guess if it's in like a class or something where it'd be normal to talk to them then yeah sure. And if you need to use some equipment again fine.

I would base it on how you'd treat a guy at the gym, i might get in random conversations and make some bros if they're close and there's a reason to have talked to them. Otherwise i imagine it's gonna be difficult to not seem like an autie or a fuckboy.

And yeah that's fine, just say sorry it's a lot of weight to take on and off each set and it's not like bench or squat where that's easy to do, if they want to work in with a second bar on the platform though then go ahead.

Are you paying attention? We're not talking about that anymore. We're talking about some stupid bitch who knows how to read.

Do they really though? and is it really the type of staring you're hoping?

I think my gym is pretty standard, yeah people give others looks but usually if lots of people are staring it's because the person they're staring at is being a fucking mong somehow.

Don't be jell.

>don't be jell
>on /jellcentral/

This is why I like bumble, it wasn't until then that I realised how shit most girls game is, like if they were guys they would literally never get laid by approaching.

When a girl likes you, she'll go stand next to you and hope that you notice her.

>tfw no kloss

Watched her youtube intro thing, seriously the fucking dullest shit ever.

Her audience are normie women age 13
- 40, what did you expect? She knows what's up.

God, Karlie is attractive.

Literally mommy tier. Kids deserve the best desu.

Lol no. You could twist any angle on the gym for that kind of stuff bro, just stop

Did it hit close to home?

Her longtime bf is also a billionaire investor. See picture

>will never date 6ft1 qt3.14 giraffe
>feelsbad.mkv

No. Shut up faggot. It didn't.

But did.

You're just a miserable faggot and your social skills are at preteen tier

Either you belong to the

If you're fat please wear a hoodie in the gym
Thank you

I have a gf though :^

Could not care less about your fat slut

Youre just retarded

Lifting with Karlie, when?!

if you're skinny, don't even bother showing up you weak faggot

You're*

Then how are they going to stop being skinny huh
At least they're trying to improve

Stop posting Karlie pics, it always derails thread.

Shut up faggot, you're an asterisk.

>Is it acceptable to hit on girls in the gym? flirt?
yeah man, as long as you have some class

she changed her haircut , godmanyouse

Went from basic white girl to "Just left a power lunch with her lawyer and agent and is going to pick up chad and jamal from the gym for an afternoon workout session."

she looks like Hitler's wet dream.

Powerful women are hot man

Are you okey?

Is she 6'1 or 6'2?

six foot two giraffe from the Lou

That outfit's a bad idea, what if she accidentally squirts out a stream of poop during a fart? There won't be any hiding it and politely excusing herself to clean up in the bathroom. Looks like really poor planning on her part.

ITT: tall, sexy alien appreciation.

>She herself describes her height as 6 ft 1 in or 185 cm (via NYMag)

>Her billed height is 6 ft 2 in or 188 cm

What the fuck does that mean?

>her

Are those guys like 5'4 or what?

Look at legs

5'2 - 5'1? Imagine if she wear heels.

The clever little cunny bills herself as being the tall hottie. But she's probably only 5'11" or 6' at most.

There's a reason why she's never shown with any taller and physically larger men.

Anyone else unironically want a gf 5'11 and taller?

I want Klossy tbqh

She's a monster. Jimmy Fallon is 6'7

Jimmy is 6'0, how come he looks so small next too Karlie???!

Look at Klossy shoes.

Heels? Idk, 5cm + another 5 from shoes +-

He's hollywood tall. Meaning he's more then likely barely 5'5" in lifts.

She looks like the kind of mom that just fixs anything that goes wrong and is always cheerful.

Shieeeet, I want a piece of her.

Ever seen Splice?

LMFAO
I love finding actual retards being retarded on Veeky Forums

Are they green, grey or blue? What the fuck is a Splice?!

Post more Karlie pics

Girls are so fucking mean to each other, I swear, this is ridiculous.

Women in shirts are fucking hot, man.

Tall, white, good face, money, Veeky Forums, /g/, feminine+tall.

Winner takes all.

If depends on the type of eye contact. Was she just looking around and noticed you, if so then ignore it.

Ignore it ever happened, otherwise things just get awkward

They are blue. Splice is a movie where faggot ass Adrian Brody fucks an alien.

Comfy

youtu.be/Yzjj5SwI48Q