How much do I need to squat in order to wear this unironically

how much do I need to squat in order to wear this unironically

You just need to be aesthetic, squats don't help with that.

Do calisthenics and some intermittent lifts like bench and curls

if you have to ask not enough

More than anyone at any gym within an hour drive of your vicinity.

If you don't have the confidence to wear it you're not ready.

>tfw I will never have the confidence to wear the middle one and shout "kage bushin no jutsu!" and make autistic hand signs before doing my lifts

jesus fucking christ, i bet you wanna wear the captain america shirt as well don't you?

>captain america shirt
lmfao. Fuck Marvel.

>not yelling "rasengan" while doing a single arm standing cable press
You're not going to make it.

I'd need to hop on gear for a year of super dedicated lifting and dieting before I had the confidence to do that.

its noy how heavy you lift its how heavy you look like you lift.

since vegeta is a manlet i would get ay least 17 inch lean arms and roid boulder shoulders before even thinking of wearing that.

also waistline below 31 inches.

The muscle lines on that shirt make it super cringe. I get that it's directed towards people that don't even lift, but still. Maybe if it didn't gave those line you could wear it but you'd have to be legitimately muscular, and even then it would still be kinda lame.

Only wear this as a rashguard for jiu jitsu / wrestling even then youre pushing it.

the muscle lines make it look like the anime though

I actually think #4 from the left looks kinda cool

I think you mean 2nd to the left, regardless, I think all of those look kinda ridiculous, you don't want to look like a cartoon dude. You'd be better off getting a dark blue long sleeve shirt and a legit piece of sayain battle armor to look like vegetable, or legit orange robes you could arrange to look like kakarrot-cake's

Like, actual cosplay shit, idk why you'd wear cosplay shit to the gym but whatever

This is the best example I could find without looking like complete weeb

Underrated post

lmao

A lot of faggots at my gym wear DBZ shit and I noticed Scott Herman is into it too. I watched the show as a kid but haven't given the slightest shit about it since I was 12.

To answer your question, no matter how big or strong you get, it makes you look like an autistic faggot.

the only thing worst than a weeb is a entry level normie tier weeb

Bruh, you stare at and judge the fashion choices of men who wear DBZ stuff to lift weights at a fucking gym.

Now, who's a faggot?