Do pajeets have a dedicated bicep day?

Do pajeets have a dedicated bicep day?

I was watching two pajeets at the uni gym and they did 5 variations of curls in a row.
Possibly more but I left them.

Can someone explain to me why pajeets are like pajeets?

honestly this is true, so many pajeets in my gym. Half actually life, other half are dyel as fuck and don't re-reack their shit. Also they smell like shit/look at me then look away when i stare at them.

Fken weirdos.

I swear to god that I saw curry powder in that picture.

Yeah, they decided this the last time they had the COUNCIL OF THE PAJEETS, kinda like how the last time we all got together at the COUNCIL OF THE WHITES we decided school shooting would kinda be our 'thing'.

Kek, bottom right always gets me.

I thought pajeet meant pakistani....what the fuck is this shit?

Yeah, what the fuck dude, I thought it was a slang for swedes.

I'm inclined to believe so. I have two pajeets that go the gym around the same time so do. They do 4-5 bicep curl routines and bench with the Smith machine. Same shit every fucking day.

They're probably Hare Pianas doing their holy ritual of 8 hour arms. They believe that Rich Piana is the living avatar of a God. DO NOT ACCEPT THEIR FREE SCOOPS NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THEY SHOUT C'MON.

Yes
There are 2 pajeets that go to my gym
> I'm one of them

Koreans outperform whitey at school chimpouts.

People forget this because Asians are forgettable in general.

Pajeets are a special kind of sheltered that makes them arrogant and unwilling to learn but also totally ignorant.

Biceps are the memiest of all muscles so that's what they work out because that's all they really know about.

Yes white. We don't need to work out legs because of all the squatting in the streets

Nice to see a fellow #SwoleLeft bro on here.

poo women are my guilty pleasure

they always have just the right amount of meat and aren't completely repulsive to look at like most nogs

pajeet = indian name
paki = pakistani

user they're like right next to each other
A paki is a pajeet

It's on the middle right

>Half actually life