Brian Shaw vs Haftor Björnsson vs Eddie Hall

Which one of them is going to win World's Strongest Man this year?

Eddie is /ourguy/

Ed

>winner needs two hands to hold up the trophy while second and third placed need only one

F I X E D
I
X
E
D

Gold weighs several times more than silver and bronze you fucking idiot

Why, exactly?

Do you seriously think they give out 24k gold trophies at fucking strongman competitions? They're just painted.

I D I O T
D
I
O
T

If ed doesn't come in with 0 endurance, he'll win

density

Too close to call. Events are good for Eddie, but he could lose big points on the flip and drag and place outside top 3 for the truck pull. If he wins deadlift and overhead outright he'll win, but if not he'll probably not have enough over Shaw to win. This is probably Thor's best go at it since 2014 as well.
A lot depends on if they let Shaw good morning the squats as well. If he has to do it properly then he could lose big points

>Eddie is /ourguy/ because of density

What are the events?

Fucking Shaw will win because AMERICA! AMERICA! AMERICA!

i hope Eddie will win... i will channel my inner strongmen (cause i am DYEL from the outside) to help him...

Tyre flip and chain drag
Viking press
Squat for reps
Deadlift for reps
Truck pull
Stones

>Viking press
>Squat for reps
>Deadlift for reps

...they want Eddie to win it, don't they?

I vote for the mountain

>getting baited

I hope Big Z can get his 5th WSM title

He's too old, and the other three are too good now.

Didn't Eddie completely shit the bed on the first event that year? It was like a frame carry, or something, and his finger was completely fucked.

That's really impressive that he ended up getting 3rd anyway. Shaw's obviously still the guy to beat, but either Thor, or Eddie could end up taking if it.

No, he had dislocated two fingers in training just before the competition.

>tfw no Icelandic gf

literally thinking the "worlds strongest man" couldn't hold up a trophy with one hand

when is it ?

eddie "balls to the walls" hall

I want Shaw to win again.

If Big Z can come in without being injured, then he'll probably win again. He just gets fucking stronger every year.

>stronger every year

Maybe before, he's past his prime now. I'd put my money on someone born in 1988.

it's easy to injure yourself in this competition to get first

would be surprised if shaw doesnt win

What do you mean? I'd say Eddie is the biggest favourite, it's almost as if the Englishman got to pick the events.

>Worlds strongest man
>World's fattest man

Pick two

who gives a shit

I wish I looked like them

Just eat and never lift