>5'7
>38 inch waist
>60 inch shoulders

I look stupid wide when I actually get lean and

>mfw 6'2'' DYEL with 17 inch shoulders
>mfw large butt without any anterior pelvic tilt
just fuck me up senpai
>60 inch
what the fuck your shoulders are 5 feet wide????????

He's a fatty

samefagging

I read somewhere that the clavicle is the last bone to stop growing. Right now I'm 18 years old and I started lifting 2 weeks ago. How much more could my shoulders grow assuming I keep up with lifting?

>60" shoulders
>5' shoulders
u wot m8?

IIRC your clavicles are at 80% of their final size by the time you hit 12, so maybe 3mm on each side?

JUST

Clavicles are only part of your shoulder width, you have to take into account the amount of space between the clavicles and there's also the acromion which is past the clavicle and does a lot more for shoulder width.
I have 6.5" clavicles and had 20" shoulder width at 135 lbs 6ft.

some people measure shoulders by going all the way around, not from one shoulder to the other

Tfw 26inch shoulders

Also the proper way to measure shoulders is stand against a wall and mark the wall with a pencil, then measure the marks

>5'10''
>20.5'' wide shoulders
is that bad? idk how tall OP is

No, everything I've just read says that 20"+ is broad. Really wanna measure my own now, I've been told I have broad shoulders in the past. The suspense is killing me but I'm on vacation and don't have a tape measure handy.

How much can you widen your shoulders by putting on mass? I assume a good 2-3 inches or so (please tell me it's so).

approx. 24" over here
tfw when you still feel small

>ppl tell me i have wide shoulders
>measure
>15"

>one inch torso
Just kill me lads

>23" shoulders
>6'3
>only 18 y/o

feels good boys

1-2 inches on each side depending on your starting point, so yah 2-4 inches. Natty

18 inch may be the average but you got to take in account different body types. 18 inch shoulders would be much bigger on a 5'8" 145lb than on a 6'2" 185lb

>tfw 5'8" 117 lbs and 18" Shoulders

>one inch neck
>also one inch pecker

>23" shoulders
>6'3
I have to see this.

>6'2 175
>47 inch around shoulders

Sometimes I think I'm making progress. Other times not so much.