BTC transaction stuck for 18 hours

WTF this shit coin is unusable, over $6k for this crap? Are you people fucking insane? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gjYUXqF
bitcoinereum.com
ethplorer.io/top
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had mine stuck for a week around spring.

Just look at the top 5 coins.

The coin market isn't based on logic.

post txid

If the market was logical then people would replace their bitcoins for something usuable, like Stellar Lumens that works with IBM.

And people with Ethereum would consider switching to OmiseGo, after all, the multiple people from Ethereum seem to be working on that as if it's the next great coin coming to replace ETH.

But the market is completely logical, it just takes years to adjust. You shouldn't look at the daily graphs of your shitcoins. Wait a few years and you'll the that the coins with the best utility survived

Lmao im hoping to buy one more as soon as my pay check is in.

This. The only thing Shitcoin has going for it is name recognition. No one wants to actually use it as a currency, everyone now is just buying it and hoping to sell for a profit.

Seems like you need help

discord.gg/gjYUXqF

>this is what deluded altfags actually believe

What do you believe then?

>wanting to sell less than 18 hours after buying

How much of a brainlet are you? You HODL the bitcoin.

>And people with Ethereum would consider switching to OmiseGo, after all, the multiple people from Ethereum seem to be working on that as if it's the next great coin coming to replace ETH.

Do you live in some alternate universe? No one from Ethereum is working on OMG like's its goign to replace ETH. Wake the fuck up your delusional.

You're an idiot. Put all your money into BTC before your country goes through a financial crisis or default, and your money will be safe as you bought BTC when your country's currency had more value.

That's just one of many applications.

that sounds a lot like a tulip bubble ponzi scheme to me.
>hurrr, i'm gonna buy bitcoin now for $6000 and sell it to the next idiot late-comer at $7000, there's a new fool born every day, and even though btc is rife with problems, i'll buy it because it's the first cryptocurrency!!!!

post txid, ill confirm it, miner here.

Priced in.

>1 post
you Veeky Forumsfags disappoint me

>(((discord)))

Fortunately 2x is going to fix that soon

Yep. If it was about the tech, other coins would be worth much more. I own 1 BTC, but as a currency, it sucks.

It's pretty funny how initially bitcoins were given away basically for free. And now people are paying several months wages for each one.

Coming after this realization so late, just like everyone else really, is truly the worst timeline.

Funny thing is that now you have something following the same pattern:

bitcoinereum.com

Only launched few days ago.... already in the top 15 ETH Tokens: ethplorer.io/top

Get in on this or stay poor forever, you don't even need to buy you can still mine

i just refreshed my fucking blockfolio and fuck dammit since 2 weeks go my portfolio dropped another 20% fucking hell i am so fucking sad desu

ok pajeet

stay poor idiot

This

autism: the coin

You retarded?

Reminder that clueless investors still haven't put their savings into it yet. It will Ponzi way higher.

kys

this year i've seen bitcoin mentioned in normie media so many fucking times, it's ridiculous. even my mom knows about it now. what we're witnessing currently IS normie money flowing in, we're nearing the end of the ponzi scheme before everything collapses. it was fun while it lasted.

bitcoin was mention in the normie media like 1 year befor

we're not witnessing much normie money in crypto yet, it's single-digit percentages of people at best. not to mention no big financial institutions or governments invested yet (at least not heavily) which, when it finally happens, could raise the entire crypto market cap 10x+ instantly.

also my older family members (mom, dad, uncles, etc.) had no idea about crypto as of a month ago. My uncle had heard about it but had no idea what it was or how it worked, my mom/dad had never even heard of it, didn't know what a "bitcoin" was when I mentioned it.

That could probably be said for all the cryptos.

Sounds like the words of a pumper to me.

This describes most financial instruments
>buzzwords
Yet still describing most financial instruments

In a perfect world, are asset prices flat? The #1 argument against BTC and crypto in general is that prices are too high. But nobody really knows what too high is in a brand new market.